I want it back: it was Camelot

Anybody here remember Jackie Kennedy when she gave speeches in Spanish? This wouldn't go over too good with today's republicans. So no, the Kennedy's would be scorned by these republicans we have now.
Anybody here remember Jackie Kennedy when she gave speeches in Spanish? This wouldn't go over too good with today's republicans. So no, the Kennedy's would be scorned by these republicans we have now.

Jackie never removed her clothes for money either

Marilyn Monroe did though did JFKs mistress that the MSM hid it..

So did the Republicans of the day. They weren't formulating a strategy to supoena JFK and agressively question him about his mistress, the way Ken Starr did with Bill Clinton, in order to derail a successful and popular Presidency.

Jackie never removed her clothes for money either

Marilyn Monroe did though did JFKs mistress that the MSM hid it..

So did the Republicans of the day. They weren't formulating a strategy to supoena JFK and agressively question him about his mistress, the way Ken Starr did with Bill Clinton, in order to derail a successful and popular Presidency.

Putting Country First has not been the policy of the Republican Leadership since Gingrich and Delay put the Republican Party on a course set for a single party government.

The Separation of Power and democracy road blocked this goal, when We the People turn the H. or Rep. blue.

That did not deter McConnell, Nunes, Grassley, et al, who believe their form of conservatism in this new iteration of the Republican Party is an entitlement for them alone.

From the District to Georgia, Florida ad other states we have seen the effort to suppress the Right of suffrage to too many citizens, and from McConnell's misfeasance in the recent Supreme Court kerfuffle and Trump's on going attack on a Free Press*** be assured the head of the snake needs to be cut off if we are to survive as a Democratic Republic.

***Those who do not study history, are doomed to repeat it. The reader who has not seen The Post need to watch it on HBO.

We all know who killed JFK..

A liberal ...

Oswald wasn't a liberal - he was pro-Russian. It wasn't communism either. Russia was an authoritarian dictatorship masquerading as a liberal democracy. Nominally, there was no private wealth or ownership, and yet top Communist Party officials had beautiful apartments, summer dachas on the Urals. There were no free or democratic elections in the Soviet Union. It was similar to today's Russia, except now there's private ownership and oligarchs. The lot of everyday Russians is similar.

Oswald's beef with JFK had to do with Cuba. He wanted to protect the Russian backed government of Cuba from hostile attacks from the US, like the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and the Cuban Missile Crisis. What is open to discussion is why right winger and JFK-hater, Jack Ruby, shot Oswald. The right wingers and the Cubans blamed JFK for the failure of Bay of Pigs, and for the loss of life there.

Last edited:

A liberal ...

Oswald wasn't a liberal - he was pro-Russian. It wasn't communism either. Russia was an authoritarian disctatorship masquerading as a liberal democracy. Nominally, there was no private wealth or ownership, and yet top Communist Party officials had beautiful apartments, summer dachas on the Ural. There were no free or democratic elections in the Soviet Union. It was similar to today's Russia, except now there's private ownership and oligarchs. The lot of everyday Russians is similar.

Seems this is the goal of Trump, to establish a plutocratic politburo

The Democrat Party has been body snatched by the Marxists who know enough not to let the host know that it's been subsumed. Dems still walk and talk and imagine they're still "Democrats" but we see the truth

JFK would have been sickened by your support for Russian

by your bigotry

by your misogyny

what is it you think he'd have approved of about trumptards?

You ignorant bitch from hell. We were fighting the USSR not Russia you idiot.

A liberal ...

Oswald wasn't a liberal - he was pro-Russian. It wasn't communism either. Russia was an authoritarian dictatorship masquerading as a liberal democracy. Nominally, there was no private wealth or ownership, and yet top Communist Party officials had beautiful apartments, summer dachas on the Urals. There were no free or democratic elections in the Soviet Union. It was similar to today's Russia, except now there's private ownership and oligarchs. The lot of everyday Russians is similar.

Oswald's beef with JFK had to do with Cuba. He wanted to protect the Russian backed government of Cuba from hostile attacks from the US, like the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and the Cuban Missile Crisis. What is open to discussion is why right winger and JFK-hater, Jack Ruby, shot Oswald. The right wingers and the Cubans blamed JFK for the failure of Bay of Pigs, and for the loss of life there.

Fool. Not Russia. The USSR you fucking bitch moron.

A liberal ...

Lying bitch. Talk about Oswald all you want. But the deal wasn't Russia you canuck **** from hell but it was the USSR.

Now I am tired. I have just finally wrapped up my property for winter. And frankly I wanted to take a fucking break from all this left wing shit on boards.

But I am back.

A liberal ...

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you upside your head NOW I am looking forward to exposing you now on this board and the shit you pull in other boards.

A liberal ...

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you upside your head NOW I am looking forward to exposing you now on this board and the shit you pull in other boards.

R.I.P Tiny dancer my all time favorite thread on the net..

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Bump, the greatest op ever.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Yes the OP is a good one. It certainly still applies today.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Yes the OP is a good one. It certainly still applies today.

Tiny dancer knew what we always think.

She is a legend

Then rejoin the real world, vote in a Democrat with real control and stop listening to GOP misinformation and character assassination propaganda....we need to tax the rich and giant corporations enough so that we can invest in America and Americans again. And not just give it all away to the rich and corporate interests....

There was a time when the democrats were anti-war and were inclusive to everyone, Today they are pro war and speak only for the minorities.

There was a time when the democrats were anti-war and were inclusive to everyone, Today they are pro war and speak only for the minorities.
...and the billionaires.
OMG, you people live on an imaginary planet. Democrats are still anti-war. What the hell are you talkin about? Libya was a quick job to save freedom fighters from being massacred by a horrible terrorist dictator. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Democrats want to tax billionaires and giving speeches to bankers for $500,000 means nothing. Look at the policies Democrats want. Brainwashed functional morons, you are voting for the policies you are brainwashed into thinking Democrats support LOL absolutely out of your minds. Everyone in the world of law enforcement and journalists around the world believe you are nuts. Poor America.

ehind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal"."

And you people vote for the exact opposite because of the brainwash....

Forum List

Back