I want it back: it was Camelot

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Last edited:
I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.
John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Yea, I so want it back also.... all we have now is assholes...

It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....

Last edited:
It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

If Jack Kennedy were around today, the lefties would be calling him an old white reactionary.

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

Bo I think the really ones that are brainwashed is lefty's like franco...

The only reason you believe Obama has is you're duped by the gigantic, disgraceful Pub Propaganda Machine, hater dupe....Course they can call him a marxist Muslim non American , no problem. You're unbelievable chumps of the greedy idiot rich, shyttehead LOL

I want it back: it was Camelot

I usually consider your posts too goofy to respond to, but I will this one.

Are you so naive as to honestly think only Democrats have changed? As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I see it as Republicans who have REALLY changed.

The only reason you believe Obama has is you're duped by the gigantic, disgraceful Pub Propaganda Machine, hater dupe....Course they can call him a marxist Muslim non American , no problem. You're unbelievable chumps of the greedy idiot rich, shyttehead LOL

its hilarious dude how much the todays left scamed you. nah, kind of sad if you ask me...

That's funny coming from a bunch of fascists claiming to be "classic liberals."

I was marching and rioting when most of the so called liberals on this board were still pooping in their diapers.

OMG now I really feel old. Pampers were just invented when I had my kids.

Holy toledo!!!!! Someone break out a walker!!!!

Forum List

Back