I want it back: it was Camelot

Joe might be the perfect guy to bring back Camelot great society policy again.... It would be about time.
joe biden and camolot?....i dont think so franco.....we have heard his shit before...
Joe would first have to leave the basement however even then the principles and morality of 1960 America are too far to the right for his current base to tolerate. So Franco we can agree to disagree once again. FYI the great society as proposed by JFK and instituted by LBJ accomplished nothing more than to corral those it was designed to help into the projects where they could be controlled and manipulated.
We had a living wage in 1968 and cheap college and training and all kinds of other things before the southern California Republicans took over the GOP with giveaway to the rich and screw job for everybody else. Everything you know is wrong. The last 30 years have been a GOP garbage propaganda nightmare for the middle class and the country, brainwashed functional moron.
you blame republicans for everything franco....when i mention to you how California democrats have taken over your party over the years and tell you whats what,you tell me who cares about California ......now its a different story.....
Maybe because the GOP is now a lying thieving garbage party giveaway to the rich. If you don't know that you don't know anything. F*** California I don't give a s*** about California . We're talking national politics here not your stupid California which was ruined by GOP immigration policy and refusal to have an ID card like every other modern country that has this problem period wake up and smell the coffee.
if we are talking national politics why did you mention the CALIFORNIA GOP?....and are you going to now say the democrats had nothing to do with californias immigration policy?....i think you are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee....
I wasn't talking about the goddamn California GOP, I was talking about the national GOP that runs immigration policy for crying out loud. Jesus what a waste of time you are.....
you wernt talking about them?.....did you not say ...".We had a living wage in 1968 and cheap college and training and all kinds of other things before the southern California Republicans took over the GOP with giveaway to the rich and screw job for everybody else".....are you getting forgetful frankie?....

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
Wow, nice old post. And SO truthful, especially in today's political climate.
Total GOP bologna period none of your phony scandals have gone anywhere in the real world of law enforcement and actual journalism. Democrats haven't changed the brainwashed idiot oops functional idiot GOP base has been brainwashed with 30 years of garbage....

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
Wow, nice old post. And SO truthful, especially in today's political climate.
Total GOP bologna period none of your phony scandals have gone anywhere in the real world of law enforcement and actual journalism. Democrats haven't changed the brainwashed idiot oops functional idiot GOP base has been brainwashed with 30 years of garbage....
:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back