I start laughing now just thinking about the debates. Can you imagine?

lol trump is going to destroy democrats.. he will embarrass all of them

They will embarrass themselves.

They're trying to out moonbat Bernie, and will then turn "moderate" when they're the last turd in the bowl.

All Trump will have to do is use their words against them.

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Youā€™re just an inexperienced little kid.

ERIC: Iā€™m not little. Look at my hands.

Or say Elizabeth Warren is the nominee. Imagine this exchange.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

Can you think of a few possible scenarios for during the debates?

These are examples of the things Democrats sit around and "think" about.
Because they actually think.

The evidence disputes that.

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

lol trump is going to destroy democrats.. he will embarrass all of them
Trump has already embarrassed the Democrats. In fact, heā€™s embarrassed the entire country. Thatā€™s what happens when you are Putinā€™s bitch. Oh that could be a new nickname for Trump. Putinā€˜s bitch. That would be hilarious.
I could see Joe Biden saying that. Putinā€˜s bitch.
Well didnā€™t joe do someone illegal in Russia regarding his son?? Hmmm interesting route haha
Yeah bring up doing illegal stuff with Russia. I think that would be a great topic to discuss during a debate, donā€™t you?
Can you imagine trump getting a person fired for investigating his son!? Lol omg you would be rolling on the floor ha

Trump will attack your policies and seeing democrats canā€™t govern at all.. you will all lose
Because Republicans see healthcare for all Americans as such a terrible. Or closing the wage gap. Or hiring illegals at Mar a Lago.
All evidence that Trump can really govern. The Democratic nominee will have so much material to work with.
Who doesnā€™t have access to healthcare?? What?? What wage gap!? Where???? What business doesnā€™t hire the Irish for the summer?
Going to the emergency room is not access to healthcare. Especially when republican policies have closed hospitals all over the Appalachian area.
Not just Appalachia. All rural areas, nursing homes too.

Trump will attack your policies and seeing democrats canā€™t govern at all.. you will all lose
Because Republicans see healthcare for all Americans as such a terrible. Or closing the wage gap. Or hiring illegals at Mar a Lago.
All evidence that Trump can really govern. The Democratic nominee will have so much material to work with.
Who doesnā€™t have access to healthcare?? What?? What wage gap!? Where???? What business doesnā€™t hire the Irish for the summer?
Going to the emergency room is not access to healthcare. Especially when republican policies have closed hospitals all over the Appalachian area.
Give me a name who doesnā€™t have access to healthcare?? Just one name

Not just Appalachia. All rural areas, nursing homes too.
Do you have a name of someone who doesnā€™t have access?? Or you just spewing bull shiat lol

I donā€™t use a bong. Itā€™s too hard on the lungs. Try edibles.

You don't realize it of course, but you've just destroyed any curiosity many people had in trying those when the result is complete cognitive paralysis...

Yes ,Trump pulls out a 45 and caps them all. You move to iran and get "roof topped".

I have never seen a post like this from Deantard. It reminds me of the douche bag kid in 5th grade who nobody likes. Then his birthday rolls around and he invites other kids to his party. They all tell him to fuck off. Oh well DEANTARD, at least you never have to share your cake.

He probably uses that as a reason to blame the rest of the world for being a 300 pound turd in a basement.

Iā€™m imaging how Iā€™ll be laughing my ass off as the score of dimocrat candidates eat one another alive during debates as they fight for the opportunity to get beaten to a pulp by Trump, courtesy of us loyal supporters and the many converts since the ā€˜16 election.

Iā€™m imaging how Iā€™ll be laughing my ass off as the score of dimocrat candidates eat one another alive during debates as they fight for the opportunity to get beaten to a pulp by Trump, courtesy of us loyal supporters and the many converts since the ā€˜16 election.

Yup. The last man standing after the debates will have no legs.

Oops...there goes the amputee votes.

I try talking to you but youā€™re just so dumb that makes it very difficult.

When Hospitals Close in Appalachia, the Costs Are Far-reaching

When you live in a rural red state area and there are no hospitals or doctors around then you donā€™t have access to healthcare.

Itā€™s seem so easy to comprehend. I canā€™t explain something to you if youā€™re not bright enough to understand it. And I donā€™t want to overload your brain with facts because it might explode.

Trump will thoroughly outsmart his opponents in any debates, just like he did in 2016.

Oops...there goes the amputee votes.
ANTIAMPUTETIC !

Trump: I have experience in business, I know how to deal with Russia.

Harris: you mean you know how to work FOR Russia.

Trump will thoroughly outsmart his opponents in any debates, just like he did in 2016.
Trump outsmarted the Republican Party. After all he got them to vote for him.

When you live in a rural red state area and there are no hospitals or doctors around then you donā€™t have access to healthcare.

Itā€™s seem so easy to comprehend. I canā€™t explain something to you if youā€™re not bright enough to understand it. And I donā€™t want to overload your brain with facts because it might explode.
Ahhhh more bull shit no actual evidence of someone who canā€™t get access.. you turd lol

Ahhhh more bull shit no actual evidence of someone who canā€™t get access.. you turd lol
104 Rural Hospital Closures: January 2010 - Present - Sheps Center

Cut Medicare and Medicaid and youā€™ll have a lot more closures.

This is why Republicans are so dangerous. Tell them that without hospitals or doctors that people wonā€™t be able to get healthcare. And they donā€™t believe it.

Forum List

Back