I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

De-escalating violence. A great tactic!

What you folk who find this tactic wrong, would you rather have the Guard fire on protesters? Have them demonstrate the very brutality the country is protesting against?

Fifty years ago the Guard fired live ammo into a group of students killing four and disabling nine. How'd that work out?

Why are you so eager to make war on peaceful protesters? They are your fellow Americans availing themselves of their constitutionally protected rights.

Do you think every protest is a riot? Do you think every protester is a looter?

I think you're pissed because you see no need for the protests. You may even think that cops SHOULD kill unarmed people without trial.

All across this country there are policemen and Guardsmen taking a knee as a sign of respect and unity with the protesters. Not the rioters, that's bullshit; the military and the cops will not be kneeling long if trouble starts, you can bet your ass on that. Unless the candy-ass governor tells them to stand down. Go look on Youtube, example after example of people and places where the cops and military are trying to avoid bloodshed and property damage by taking a knee. And the protesters are cheering them, clapping for them, shaking their hand. That's not appeasement or capitulation, these guys are still holding onto their weapons but sometimes a show of respect can go a long way towards defusing a riot. Only a fucking idiot wants to see more trouble on our streets, so if something as simple as taking a knee helps calm things down then who the fuck is against that? There is no shame at all in trying anything to avoid fighting with civilians, let alone opening fire. That is far from unacceptable, that is called leadership to avoid conflict.

What you folk who find this tactic wrong, would you rather have the Guard fire on protesters? Have them demonstrate the very brutality the country is protesting against?

Fifty years ago the Guard fired live ammo into a group of students killing four and disabling nine. How'd that work out?

Why are you so eager to make war on peaceful protesters? They are your fellow Americans availing themselves of their constitutionally protected rights.

I think you're pissed because you see no need for the protests. You may even think that cops SHOULD kill unarmed people without trial.
What do you think happens when you let the thug element "dominate"? THIS is why the left cannot be allowed in positions of power.

It should be obvious, especially this year, that blue states are FAILURES.

What do you think happens when you let the thug element "dominate"? THIS is why the left cannot be allowed in positions of power.

Are all protesters "thugs"?

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.

What we need is a max extinction event for people like you.

Depends what they do when it gets dark.

I do know they SUPPORT the rioters

16ABB86B-25D3-4509-AF01-E96D97F9875E.jpeg

How do you know protesters support the rioters? And how violent were the protests Monday afternoon when the authorities fired rubber bullets and drove them from Lafayette Park?

How do you know protesters support the rioters? And how violent were the protests Monday afternoon when the authorities fired rubber bullets and drove them from Lafayette Park?
What rubber bullets you dreaming about?

You people are insane.

Why are the guards there?

I'll answer for you because you idiots won't be able to.

They are there to keep.the peace.

That simple gesture of respect and solidarity kept more peace than any amount of teargass or rubber bullets could.

Use your heads for a change!!

Think!!

Don't just emote!!

You people are insane.

That simple gesture of respect and solidarity kept more peace than any amount of teargass or rubber bullets could.

Think!!

Don't just emote!!

The Guard kneeling is a disgraceful and shameful display and they should be disciplined.

You people are insane.

Think!!

Don't just emote!!

The Guard kneeling is a disgraceful and shameful display and they should be disciplined.
Damnit, I just reminded you!!

Think, don't just emote!!

You people are insane.

Think!!

Don't just emote!!

Damnit, I just reminded you!!

Think, don't just emote!!

Here's something to think about.

1591323628995.png

I can only walk by faith and not by sight
because there is nothing scarier then what you see in that video

Unfuckingbelievable

Discharges are necessary, from the top down
Our military is comprised

Fucking disgraceful

If you're in front of peaceful protest and you have an ounce of concern for law and justice -- I see NOTHING WRONG with showing the protesters that you SUPPORT THEM..

Why would you NOT??? Can any one of you hot heads explain to me why a Guardsman in a POLICE ACTION -- not a MILITARY ACTION -- would increase ANY confrontation that didn't NEED escalation..

In fact, one of the best stories I've heard was a Nat Guard soldier being confronted by some frothing protester in the Bronx shouting "GO HOME"... And the soldier simply told him -- I AM HOME. I live 2 blocks away... Defused the whole deal right there.

Nat Guard is TRAINED to play civil policing roles.. They should be allowed to do what the Police chief of Hollywood did and take PART in a peaceful protest.. They can revert to bad asses that you like so much when the 1st brick is thrown...

Forum List

Back