I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

The military is filling up with supporters of this year's insurrection.

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....
At what point are you going to stop justifying the looters and the arsonist. These rioter have no clue as to who Saint George Floyd the martyr of the oppressed is

You can't figure out his statement?

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

So you've smartly sorted the guilty criminal elements out of the 1st Amendment protesters that OUTNUMBER them by 40 to one ??????? you're good, but not THAT good...
That's what she said last night. :smoke:

I'm as angry about the looting/pillaging/violence/property destruction as ANY ONE ELSE HERE..
But I know a 1st amendment protest from anarchy and rioting.. And I'll be damned if those folks should all be treated the same.. The Minneapolis Police Dept was sub par.. Led to something horrific that the WHOLE NATION watched.. That's VALID protest material...
Not sure where you think I ever said anything about legit protesters; I'm only concerned with those spitting obscenities at police throwing cocktails on fire, breaking windows and property, looting and stealing.

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....
At what point are you going to stop justifying the looters and the arsonist. These rioter have no clue as to who Saint George Floyd the martyr of the oppressed is

You didn't read what I ACTUALLY WROTE.. You have a simplistic view that ALL protesters are criminals.. You need to FIX that if you want to MAINTAIN the rights that Americans have had...

I specifically stated in this thread MULTIPLE TIMES, that the night time rioting and looting and violence is a TOTALLY different animal with largely different players.. And if you cannot modulate a diff response for those 2 things -- simply --- Welcome to the People's Republic of China,..

And I was DAMN serious about getting YOU and ME abused by MASSIVE Domestic Surveillance and "terrorism" designations... What do you think the LEFTY leadership would do about "monitoring and surveilling those "good ole boys" with heavy armaments that busted into the Capital in Michigan about a month ago??? Think the LEFT would not want to USE the NSA "Big Brother" system to spy on them and anyone associated with them??

All you yahoos that cannot tell a 1st Amend demonstration from an "insurrection" need to embrace those STALWART SERIOUS military connected police in Hong Kong and the protesters just DISAPPEARING once arrested... Go tell them how much you ENVY their conviction to "law and order"....

I want the looters and arsonists STOPPED, and prosecuted... I don't even care if they're "bleeding a bit" when they're booked.. You following me on the Civil Liberties issues or not???

You didn't read what I ACTUALLY WROTE.. You have a simplistic view that ALL protesters are criminals.. You need to FIX that if you want to MAINTAIN the rights that Americans have had...

I specifically stated in this thread MULTIPLE TIMES, that the night time rioting and looting and violence is a TOTALLY different animal with largely different players.. And if you cannot modulate a diff response for those 2 things -- simply --- Welcome to the People's Republic of China,..

And I was DAMN serious about getting YOU and ME abused by MASSIVE Domestic Surveillance and "terrorism" designations... What do you think the LEFTY leadership would do about "monitoring and surveilling those "good ole boys" with heavy armaments that busted into the Capital in Michigan about a month ago??? Think the LEFT would not want to USE the NSA "Big Brother" system to spy on them and anyone associated with them??

All you yahoos that cannot tell a 1st Amend demonstration from an "insurrection" need to embrace those STALWART SERIOUS military connected police in Hong Kong and the protesters just DISAPPEARING once arrested... Go tell them how much you ENVY their conviction to "law and order"....
The surveillance and illegal searches are already here
The American concept of Innocent til proven guilty is a long lost concept that left with the passage of the first patriot act.
Im just sick of seeing the police and national guard sit around and watch as looters and arsonist run wild. They need to get off their knees and make some arrests, I know there are peaceful protesters but it is still a sign of weakness for the guard to take a knee to these people because they may be the same people doing the rioting at night. Much like in the Mideast and Vietnam you never are 100% sure who your enemies are. So you show no weakness to anyone

Last edited:
This is about creating a skin color license to commit any kind of crime they wish without fear of punishment.
They seem to have a good start. What started out as a very legitimate police abuse issue morphed into ugly national violence and anyone who spoke out against the looting and destruction quickly got conflated as being pro-cop, racist and unsympathetic, and labeled as promoting violence rather than law and order, while defending the looters was sanctified.

What's perhaps more important than the violence and destruction is how easily the authorities let whole communities be destroyed while unable to even protect police cars, stations and churches.

Two wrongs do not make a right. We must have law and order.

You can be sure this sent the WRONG message: that any offense against a Black now can be escalated into an ugly national mob and now many Blacks will be LESS prone, not more, to behave civilly with police and others being even less integrated into society.

So, Blacks get elevated to a special class, most likely to be again exploited for political gain--- --- as bad as the Floyd thing was, it is still lost in the roar compared to ALL of the total injustices that go on out there to everyone every day.

So you've smartly sorted the guilty criminal elements out of the 1st Amendment protesters that OUTNUMBER them by 40 to one ??????? you're good, but not THAT good...

I'm as angry about the looting/pillaging/violence/property destruction as ANY ONE ELSE HERE..
But I know a 1st amendment protest from anarchy and rioting.. And I'll be damned if those folks should all be treated the same.. The Minneapolis Police Dept was sub par.. Led to something horrific that the WHOLE NATION watched.. That's VALID protest material...
Not sure where you think I ever said anything about legit protesters; I'm only concerned with those spitting obscenities at police throwing cocktails on fire, breaking windows and property, looting and stealing.

"Not sure where you think I ever said anything about legit protesters; I'm only concerned with those spitting obscenities at police throwing cocktails on fire, breaking windows and property, looting and stealing."

I'm with ya toob, but dontja think it's wise to do what you can as a police chief or a military commander to dissuade legit protesters from becoming rioters, looters, and thieves? Is it better to stand there locked and cocked and ready to go, or is it the better part of valor against your own countrymen to walk with them, put your arm around them, tell them you hear them and feel their pain, even take a knee to honor Mr Floyd and others who have been victims of police misconduct.

It's a different story when the molotov cocktails and flying and bricks are going through windows, but that ain't what we're talking about here. There are pictures and videos of police standing silently while mayhem is going on because they were ordered to stand down, now THAT is shameful IMHO. The cops vacated a police precinct rather than defend it, to me that is unacceptable.

I'm with ya toob, but dontja think it's wise to do what you can as a police chief or a military commander to dissuade legit protesters from becoming rioters, looters, and thieves? Is it better to stand there locked and cocked and ready to go, or is it the better part of valor against your own countrymen to walk with them, put your arm around them, tell them you hear them and feel their pain, even take a knee to honor Mr Floyd and others who have been victims of police misconduct.

It's a different story when the molotov cocktails and flying and bricks are going through windows, but that ain't what we're talking about here. There are pictures and videos of police standing silently while mayhem is going on because they were ordered to stand down, now THAT is shameful IMHO. The cops vacated a police precinct rather than defend it, to me that is unacceptable.
AGREE.png
, I think. The roll of the police is to maintain law and order, not sympathize. One may say privately they feel their pain, but in the official capacity as a professional LEO, it is their sole concern to see to it that protests remain confined to designated areas and remain peaceful. IE: Controllable. The police lost control. Soon as you step one toe over the line, you are ordered back, or else. You will comply, order must be maintained.

A pretty scary thought that the police could lose control of whole communities, for DAYS, before any effort was even made to bring in reinforcements to restore order. The crazies had run of the community. Doesn't inspire confidence in my opening a business there, much less hope they can defend my property.

The problem with Floyd is that they were punishing the guy to death, and he was trying to comply, willing, actually subdued and handcuffed, but they never even let him back up to try.

If you're in front of peaceful protest and you have an ounce of concern for law and justice -- I see NOTHING WRONG with showing the protesters that you SUPPORT THEM..
Well, I DO see SOMETHING WRONG with Guardsmen PARTICIPATING in a peaceful protest
They ARE NOT there to SUPPORT PROTESTERS by actively participating on bended knee
They are SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT by keeping the criminal elements in check
BY THEIR PRESENCE so protesters COULD exercise their Constitutional right to protest
so we have stores left to buy food, essentials and NEEDED prescriptions/medication
and the REST OF US could rest a little easier at night

The National Guard WASN'T brought in to SUPPORT PROTESTERS
they were brought in AS REINFORCEMENTS so LAW AND ORDER COULD BE RESTORED
Why would you NOT??? Can any one of you hot heads explain to me why a Guardsman in a POLICE ACTION -- not a MILITARY ACTION -- would increase ANY confrontation that didn't NEED escalation..
I'll tell you why...it's a sign of weakness, they are distracted from their OBJECTIVE
Guards were let down and conflict was exposed
This ISN'T ABOUT THE PROTESTERS, IT'S ABOUT THE CAUSE

If China or any other country invades our country by land
then we should expect SJW service members to put us in grave danger
when they are sympathetic to a cause they find suitable to kneel for

I can't even believe I'm writing this shit... to you

Kneel to God
On bended knee for the fallen
Stand for the flag
And if there ARE INDEED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS, then why do they need to bow down to these people. The answer is clear. Scratch the surface and you'll see these are THE SAME as the rioters by night.

but the topic here is police and citizens sympathizing with peaceful demonstrators.. They ARE legit because they are not violating any laws.. Well except for social distancing and Covid crap... :rolleyes:

And apparently, we have a lot of folks here that cannot tell the diff between 1st amendment demonstrations and crime. They think its the SAME PEOPLE protesting and looting the Rolex store in Hollywood. .

I couldn't be clearer about the looting/pillaging/violence than I've been.. I just dont want LEFT wing or RIGHT wing "extremists" being the trigger to EXTEND serious Domestic surveillance and spying by law enforcement using the most awesome spy machines that man has ever created...

Not too far at all from having the govt assign you a "social behavior score" like the ChiComms have done.. The LEFT would LOVE that... And the RIGHT would abuse it also.. I'm strictly trying to hang on to our fading Civil Liberties before its too late.

If you're in front of peaceful protest and you have an ounce of concern for law and justice -- I see NOTHING WRONG with showing the protesters that you SUPPORT THEM..
Well, I DO see SOMETHING WRONG with Guardsmen PARTICIPATING in a peaceful protest
They ARE NOT there to SUPPORT PROTESTERS by actively participating on bended knee
They are SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT by keeping the criminal elements in check
BY THEIR PRESENCE so protesters COULD exercise their Constitutional right to protest
so we have stores left to buy food, essentials and NEEDED prescriptions/medication
and the REST OF US could rest a little easier at night

The National Guard WASN'T brought in to SUPPORT PROTESTERS
they were brought in AS REINFORCEMENTS so LAW AND ORDER COULD BE RESTORED
Why would you NOT??? Can any one of you hot heads explain to me why a Guardsman in a POLICE ACTION -- not a MILITARY ACTION -- would increase ANY confrontation that didn't NEED escalation..
I'll tell you why...it's a sign of weakness, they are distracted from their OBJECTIVE
Guards were let down and conflict was exposed
This ISN'T ABOUT THE PROTESTERS, IT'S ABOUT THE CAUSE

If China or any other country invades our country by land
then we should expect SJW service members to put us in grave danger
when they are sympathetic to a cause they find suitable to kneel for

I can't even believe I'm writing this shit... to you

Kneel to God
On bended knee for the fallen
Stand for the flag
And if there ARE INDEED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS, then why do they need to bow down to these people. The answer is clear. Scratch the surface and you'll see these are THE SAME as the rioters by night.

Couldn't be more wrong.. You have EVIDENCE?? The behavior is totally different.. And so is their messaging..

I can only walk by faith and not by sight
because there is nothing scarier then what you see in that video

Unfuckingbelievable

Discharges are necessary, from the top down
Our military is comprised

Fucking disgraceful

I doubt seriously anything would happen because that WAS the commander! What was the harm in siding with the peaceful demonstrators?

I believe in the military there are men who know this and attempt to be near those who will have their backs. The National Guard in this case are not even weekend warriors.
They should all have each others backs...that should be a given not a determination
Our elected politicians, elected BY the people, FOR the people,
are not supposed to govern by their ideology but the founding principles of our Constitution

Our military members are not to take sides
HOW DOES THIS LOOK TO CHINA, IF PRC MILITARY MEMBERS
KNELT WITH HONG KONG PROTESTERS THEY WOULD BE EXECUTED BY DAYS END

THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY PANSEY ASS BITCHES IN IT FOR COLLEGE TUITION

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS

I AM DISGUSTED AND EMBARRASSED

Perhaps it is because we are not fascists?

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters
They were peaceful protestors, not rioters. If you can't be honest, just STFU!

California Nat'l Guard on their knees does put a whole different spin on what's going on!
Since Russia, Russia, Russia failed to remove Trump; since impeachment failed to remove Trump; IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE DIMMS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CONDUCTING A MILITARY COUP TO OUST TRUMP!
THE WRITING APPEARS TO BE ON THE WALL, "FUCK TRUMP".
AND SOME OF THE NATIONAL GUARD IS ALREADY BOWING TO THAT WRITING!
Where did you get this was the California National Guard? They have not even been called up!

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

The way I see it, you don't kneel unless you're ready to suck a dick.

Therefore, I completely understand where you're coming from.
I take it you have a lot of experience on bended knee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back