I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

James Wood is a hater. Perfect Giuliani and just as gross. Never liked him.

Bitch, get the fuck off my thread
No one here is talking about James Wood or Rudy, so why are you?...this isn't about them!

I CAN NOT STAND YOU AND WILL KICK YOUR ASS IN A CHICAGO SECOND
IF OUR PATHS EVER CROSS AND I KNOW YOU'RE PEABRAIN FROM USMB!

No one here is talking about James Wood or Rudy, so why are you?...this isn't about them!

No I won't and I can't stand the POS and I don't like you either.

You sound so tuff on the net, but I think you are a wuss in person.

Never In Hell

1591308901352.png

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters

"capitulating to the rioters"

Wrong! Nobody is rioting here, there are no rioters. I don't see any surrendering, none of the Guardsmen are laying down their weapons and walking away. This isn't capitulation, it's trying to avoid further bloodshed.
It is designed to be and IS public humiliation of the worst kind.

Little girl, please...You'll be licking my boot and crying for your mommy
Start a GoFundMe page...I'll meet you at Midway, just let me know when you're coming

Little girl, please...You'll be licking my boot and crying for your mommy
Start a GoFundMe page...I'll meet you at Midway, just let me know when you're coming

Dream on. Here's a little sympathy for you. :boohoo:

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Right. Surrender to extortion. How fucking stupid!
Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive. This behavior invites more future rioting.

When law enforcement won’t enforce the law against pillagers and looters but will enforce the “law” about people worshiping then America needs a redo.
The law abiding are easy marks for the politicians. Africans are the special children of guilt ridden white politicians and they cannot be offended.

Right. Surrender to extortion. How fucking stupid!
Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive. This behavior invites more future rioting.
1591314108853.gif

1591314129354.gif

I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race -- Abraham Lincoln

Forum List

Back