I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

If you're in front of peaceful protest and you have an ounce of concern for law and justice -- I see NOTHING WRONG with showing the protesters that you SUPPORT THEM..
Well, I DO see SOMETHING WRONG with Guardsmen PARTICIPATING in a peaceful protest
They ARE NOT there to SUPPORT PROTESTERS by actively participating on bended knee
They are SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT by keeping the criminal elements in check
BY THEIR PRESENCE so protesters COULD exercise their Constitutional right to protest
so we have stores left to buy food, essentials and NEEDED prescriptions/medication
and the REST OF US could rest a little easier at night

The National Guard WASN'T brought in to SUPPORT PROTESTERS
they were brought in AS REINFORCEMENTS so LAW AND ORDER COULD BE RESTORED
Why would you NOT??? Can any one of you hot heads explain to me why a Guardsman in a POLICE ACTION -- not a MILITARY ACTION -- would increase ANY confrontation that didn't NEED escalation..
I'll tell you why...it's a sign of weakness, they are distracted from their OBJECTIVE
Guards were let down and conflict was exposed
This ISN'T ABOUT THE PROTESTERS, IT'S ABOUT THE CAUSE

If China or any other country invades our country by land
then we should expect SJW service members to put us in grave danger
when they are sympathetic to a cause they find suitable to kneel for

I can't even believe I'm writing this shit... to you

Kneel to God
On bended knee for the fallen
Stand for the flag

I can only walk by faith and not by sight
because there is nothing scarier then what you see in that video

Unfuckingbelievable

Discharges are necessary, from the top down
Our military is comprised

Fucking disgraceful

They are just placating the Blacks so that they settle down and stop smart mouthing and sassing cops and whites now that they have had their asses kissed. :icon_rolleyes:

If you can rob a store and burn it down only to have the police apologize to you, just imagine what good the cops will be when it comes to protecting your home!

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

They are just placating the Blacks so that they settle down and stop smart mouthing and sassing cops and whites now that they have had their asses kissed. :icon_rolleyes:

Until next time

It's like those fucking parents...you know the kind

I'm not going to tell you again

I mean it...I'm not going to tell you again

Shit is just straight fucked up

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

The military is filling up with supporters of this year's insurrection.

You can imagine what the military will be like in a few decades.

The "Greatest Generation" many of today's youth ain't!

I believe in the military there are men who know this and attempt to be near those who will have their backs. The National Guard in this case are not even weekend warriors.
They should all have each others backs...that should be a given not a determination
Our elected politicians, elected BY the people, FOR the people,
are not supposed to govern by their ideology but the founding principles of our Constitution

Our military members are not to take sides
HOW DOES THIS LOOK TO CHINA, IF PRC MILITARY MEMBERS
KNELT WITH HONG KONG PROTESTERS THEY WOULD BE EXECUTED BY DAYS END

THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY PANSEY ASS BITCHES IN IT FOR COLLEGE TUITION

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS

I AM DISGUSTED AND EMBARRASSED

So you're saying that you want the American military to shoot protestors.

The job of the American military is literally to protect the American people. That is why it is illegal to use the military to police the American people. Your ideas are the exact reason why the American military is not used on the American people.

You should be ashamed.

Negroes should be worshiping White people. Without them and the Jew slave trade, they would be eating dirt in a mud hut and shitting on the chickens not realizing chickens produce eggs.

Military are just people, there just trying to get by. Get a paycheck to feed their family’s. They are not going to save trump. They cant defend the indefensible. It’s impossible to
to help trump by posting to a trump website. Get in your car and drive to dc and stand with a sign in your hands.

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

If you're in front of peaceful protest and you have an ounce of concern for law and justice -- I see NOTHING WRONG with showing the protesters that you SUPPORT THEM..

Why would you NOT??? Can any one of you hot heads explain to me why a Guardsman in a POLICE ACTION -- not a MILITARY ACTION -- would increase ANY confrontation that didn't NEED escalation..

In fact, one of the best stories I've heard was a Nat Guard soldier being confronted by some frothing protester in the Bronx shouting "GO HOME"... And the soldier simply told him -- I AM HOME. I live 2 blocks away... Defused the whole deal right there.

Nat Guard is TRAINED to play civil policing roles.. They should be allowed to do what the Police chief of Hollywood did and take PART in a peaceful protest.. They can revert to bad asses that you like so much when the 1st brick is thrown...

The Nat Guard are Americans too, born and raised here, and the last thing they want to do is fire on American citizens in an American city. Make no mistake, they'll do it if they have to but to my mind it is their mission to stop the rioting and if they can do it by doing nothing more than taking a knee then it is the right thing to do. It's not a question of politics, it's a question of humanity.

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

"We wuz kangs and shit".

What, now you're required to kneel in order just to talk to black man. He may be offended if you don't...

1590965400332.png

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

The way I see it, you don't kneel unless you're ready to suck a dick.

Therefore, I completely understand where you're coming from.

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

"We wuz kangs and shit".

What, now you're required to kneel in order just to talk to black man. He may be offended if you don't...

View attachment 346002

Biden does not want to offend the violent minority

Well, I DO see SOMETHING WRONG with Guardsmen PARTICIPATING in a peaceful protest
They ARE NOT there to SUPPORT PROTESTERS by actively participating on bended knee
They are SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT by keeping the criminal elements in check
BY THEIR PRESENCE so protesters COULD exercise their Constitutional right to protest
so we have stores left to buy food, essentials and NEEDED prescriptions/medication
and the REST OF US could rest a little easier at night

If there's no apparent "criminal elements", and the MISSION is just to contain a demonstration, I see no reason whatever to do a "show of force".. IN FACT -- showing some compassion for this protest is the perfect way to NOT make it an "us vs them" confrontation..

The Guard are NOT "chasing down criminal elements" or investigating ANYTHING.. They "hold the protesters within safe and sane boundaries...

AT NIGHT -- when the looters and pillagers come out -- it's pretty damn obvious that is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT situation.. Different postures for different conditions is SMART policing...

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

Actually their position is benign, and appropriate they created a quiet barrier and it worked, the protesters are respecting that barrier by the kneeling NG, which meets their assigned criteria, keep the people under control and contained to an area.

Not every enforcement action have to be physical and threatening, it depends on the situation they are in.

I'll tell you why...it's a sign of weakness, they are distracted from their OBJECTIVE
Guards were let down and conflict was exposed
This ISN'T ABOUT THE PROTESTERS, IT'S ABOUT THE CAUSE

Really dont understand these statements. Because it IS about discriminating between legal and JUSTIFIED protest -- and criminal acts... Their objective at the PEACEFUL rallies is much different than their objective when the looting/pillaging/violence starts...

And I can't believe you're worried about "what China thinks".. You really a fan of total surveillance, domestic spying and making protesters just DISAPPEAR?? Their "police" in Hong Kong are TOTALLY integrated into their MASSIVE domestic spying and citizen control Intel operations.. Which is what I'M trying to avoid coming here..

You KNOW that the massive Big Brother NSA spy machine was ABUSED by our own leaders and FBI for political hijinks.. Congress LOVES them a massive domestic surveillance system.. I do not want that turned against YOU or ME !!!! And it WILL BE if the govt starts labeling domestic groups as "terrorist orgs"... They will crawling all over the phone, internet, personal devices LOOKING for the 1% of people who are agitators and n'erdowells.. Meaning USMB itself would be FAIR GAME to find yahoos who are ADVOCATING VIOLENCE of any kind.,..

Should STOP THAT now before it's too late. And leave "policing" to be a local operation NOT regularly INVOLVING or REQUIRING their services for things like 1st Amendment demonstrations and the peaceful types of protests..

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

If you can rob a store and burn it down only to have the police apologize to you, just imagine what good the cops will be when it comes to protecting your home!

So you've smartly sorted the guilty criminal elements out of the 1st Amendment protesters that OUTNUMBER them by 40 to one ??????? you're good, but not THAT good...

I'm as angry about the looting/pillaging/violence/property destruction as ANY ONE ELSE HERE..

But I know a 1st amendment protest from anarchy and rioting.. And I'll be damned if those folks should all be treated the same.. The Minneapolis Police Dept was sub par.. Led to something horrific that the WHOLE NATION watched.. That's VALID protest material...

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

Until next time

It's like those fucking parents...you know the kind

I mean it...I'm not going to tell you again

Shit is just straight fucked up

You're in the minority in America if you think that what happened to George Floyd does not deserve MASSIVE outrage and peaceful protests.. Maybe AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.. Until -- local govts that IGNORE "bad apples" and bad training start DOING the right kind of oversight..

That officer had 16 or 18 excessive force complaints.. Their training ALLOWED that kind of potentially lethal restraint.. This is ONE of the most obvious police abuses I've seen in my lifetime. Similar to choking Eric Gardner to death because the MAYOR of NYC wanted the TAX REVENUE on cigarettes that is EXORBITANTLY high and Gardner was selling "loosie" on the street for $1....

It's all LOCAL govt failure that leads to these things.. Was LOCAL govt failure in Ferguson that PROMOTED hate of police so BAD that young kids would even THINK of trying to grab an officer's gun while he's in a patrol car... There was an AVERAGE of 3.5 WARRANTS per household in that city for TRIVIAL SHIT.. A LARGE percentage of the warrants were INACCURATE or bogus... That PROMOTED a "police state" over paperwork that the CITY had screwed up and did not care about..

Any kind of MEANINGFUL justice reform starts at the city level...

This is why the protests went nationwide like wild fire... And folks have to stop ELECTING bozos to wield this kind of power... What's the turn-out in muni elections? It's APPALLING.. And the city councils are FULL OF JERK-OFFS who care more about plastic bags and smoking than they care about their WARRANTS being accurate or their police systems purged of a minority of "badge heavy" cops...

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....

All across this country there are policemen and Guardsmen taking a knee as a sign of respect and unity with the protesters. Not the rioters, that's bullshit; the military and the cops will not be kneeling long if trouble starts, you can bet your ass on that. Unless the candy-ass governor tells them to stand down. Go look on Youtube, example after example of people and places where the cops and military are trying to avoid bloodshed and property damage by taking a knee. And the protesters are cheering them, clapping for them, shaking their hand. That's not appeasement or capitulation, these guys are still holding onto their weapons but sometimes a show of respect can go a long way towards defusing a riot. Only a fucking idiot wants to see more trouble on our streets, so if something as simple as taking a knee helps calm things down then who the fuck is against that? There is no shame at all in trying anything to avoid fighting with civilians, let alone opening fire. That is far from unacceptable, that is called leadership to avoid conflict.
Of course the protesters cheered capitulation. Our police and military have surrendered to street violence and are on their knees before the new nobility. This is a shame and a stain on our history. We refused to kneel to the king. Now we kneel to rabble.

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....
At what point are you going to stop justifying the looters and the arsonist. These rioter have no clue as to who Saint George Floyd the martyr of the oppressed is

Unfuckingbelievable

Fucking disgraceful

This is about creating a skin color license to commit any kind of crime they wish without fear of punishment.

Forum List

Back