Wendy's

If I want a Wendy's burger, I'll get one.

I just usually don't want one- preferring the Mexican cuisine of Taco Bell.

No brainer. Just boycott their restaurants, a time honored Republican tradition.
A few decades ago corporations climbed over each others backs to present wholesomeness in their products. And reflected it the best they could for most of the products sold. Even for smokes and alcohol. Now if a preacher comes near one there is near riot by the Progs who clearly control the nation.

No brainer. Just boycott their restaurants, a time honored Republican tradition.
It's shit food. Boycotted by me years ago. That said, they suck.

You were right to do so.

It obviously damaged your mind.

Lol wendys must be destroyed
How dare one franchise owner donate 400k to trumps reelection !

Where does he think he is ? The United States of America?

Lefties still screaming for wendys destruction cause drumph!

The educated ones
Nazis

I don't boycott based on political affiliation. That's akin to attempting to stifle other's free speech, I'm not that emotionally immature.

Maybe Wendy's needs to apologize for their political stand, and make amends by barring all conservatives from their restaurants like that gal who owns the joint in Lexington VA that threw Gov. Huckabee's daughter out, because she didn't support Abortion?

I don’t get why any business would want to get involved in politics or social issues no matter what side you take you are going to piss someone off. This is their right and choice but it just seems odd to me knowing how partisan everything is now.

If I want a Wendy's burger, I'll get one.

I just usually don't want one- preferring the Mexican cuisine of Taco Bell.
Only a Pole would thing Da Bell was "Mexican cuisine" No passport eh ?

Actually, I don't have a passport. But the southern border is pretty far from Hermitage PA.

Although I guess I could go down there to see the donkey shows they told me about as well as eat "authentic" Mexican cuisine.

Forum List

Back