I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

I believe in the military there are men who know this and attempt to be near those who will have their backs. The National Guard in this case are not even weekend warriors.

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters

You could be right. However the Prog political machine is at a stage of pure violence mode in recent years. Riots can will happen when they see it warranted. People will get their butts handed to them for having a political view. Progs now go into stores and restaurants and even the homes of people they do not like to harass and threaten. This is fact. So is this the end? Or just another chapter in a book that will never be complete?

Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters

"capitulating to the rioters"

Wrong! Nobody is rioting here, there are no rioters. I don't see any surrendering, none of the Guardsmen are laying down their weapons and walking away. This isn't capitulation, it's trying to avoid further bloodshed.

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

I believe in the military there are men who know this and attempt to be near those who will have their backs. The National Guard in this case are not even weekend warriors.
They should all have each others backs...that should be a given not a determination
Our elected politicians, elected BY the people, FOR the people,
are not supposed to govern by their ideology but the founding principles of our Constitution

Our military members are not to take sides
HOW DOES THIS LOOK TO CHINA, IF PRC MILITARY MEMBERS
KNELT WITH HONG KONG PROTESTERS THEY WOULD BE EXECUTED BY DAYS END

THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY PANSEY ASS BITCHES IN IT FOR COLLEGE TUITION

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS

I AM DISGUSTED AND EMBARRASSED

California Nat'l Guard on their knees does put a whole different spin on what's going on!
Since Russia, Russia, Russia failed to remove Trump; since impeachment failed to remove Trump; IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE DIMMS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CONDUCTING A MILITARY COUP TO OUST TRUMP!
THE WRITING APPEARS TO BE ON THE WALL, "FUCK TRUMP".
AND SOME OF THE NATIONAL GUARD IS ALREADY BOWING TO THAT WRITING!

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID, IDIOTIC, ROCKS FOR A BRAIN MORON

I can only walk by faith and not by sight
because there is nothing scarier then what you see in that video

Unfuckingbelievable

Discharges are necessary, from the top down
Our military is comprised

Fucking disgraceful

You better get used to the New Normal pal. 2 different worlds between 1/1/2020 and now.

Trump is putting a wall around the White House and Mexico is gong to pay for it!
Funny thing too. You'd be the first the Communists slaughter pal. Communists hate whiners. Simple shot in the head, Hillary style, is their solution for everything.

You have no idea. Black people will be washing Communists clothes only.

Trump is putting a wall around the White House and Mexico is gong to pay for it!
Funny thing too. You'd be the first the Communists slaughter pal. Communists hate whiners. Simple shot in the head, Hillary style, is their solution for everything.

You have no idea. Black people will be washing Communists clothes only.

I was just making fun of the childish birther, cultist. You don't know anything about me, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back