I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

All across this country there are policemen and Guardsmen taking a knee as a sign of respect and unity with the protesters. Not the rioters, that's bullshit; the military and the cops will not be kneeling long if trouble starts, you can bet your ass on that. Unless the candy-ass governor tells them to stand down. Go look on Youtube, example after example of people and places where the cops and military are trying to avoid bloodshed and property damage by taking a knee. And the protesters are cheering them, clapping for them, shaking their hand. That's not appeasement or capitulation, these guys are still holding onto their weapons but sometimes a show of respect can go a long way towards defusing a riot. Only a fucking idiot wants to see more trouble on our streets, so if something as simple as taking a knee helps calm things down then who the fuck is against that? There is no shame at all in trying anything to avoid fighting with civilians, let alone opening fire. That is far from unacceptable, that is called leadership to avoid conflict.
Of course the protesters cheered capitulation. Our police and military have surrendered to street violence and are on their knees before the new nobility. This is a shame and a stain on our history. We refused to kneel to the king. Now we kneel to rabble.

Why do you think peaceful portestors are rabble?

All across this country there are policemen and Guardsmen taking a knee as a sign of respect and unity with the protesters. Not the rioters, that's bullshit; the military and the cops will not be kneeling long if trouble starts, you can bet your ass on that. Unless the candy-ass governor tells them to stand down. Go look on Youtube, example after example of people and places where the cops and military are trying to avoid bloodshed and property damage by taking a knee. And the protesters are cheering them, clapping for them, shaking their hand. That's not appeasement or capitulation, these guys are still holding onto their weapons but sometimes a show of respect can go a long way towards defusing a riot. Only a fucking idiot wants to see more trouble on our streets, so if something as simple as taking a knee helps calm things down then who the fuck is against that? There is no shame at all in trying anything to avoid fighting with civilians, let alone opening fire. That is far from unacceptable, that is called leadership to avoid conflict.
Of course the protesters cheered capitulation. Our police and military have surrendered to street violence and are on their knees before the new nobility. This is a shame and a stain on our history. We refused to kneel to the king. Now we kneel to rabble.

They became rabble by acting like rabble. They should be turned to rubble.

The military is filling up with supporters of this year's insurrection.

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....
At what point are you going to stop justifying the looters and the arsonist. These rioter have no clue as to who Saint George Floyd the martyr of the oppressed is

You didn't read what I ACTUALLY WROTE.. You have a simplistic view that ALL protesters are criminals.. You need to FIX that if you want to MAINTAIN the rights that Americans have had...

I specifically stated in this thread MULTIPLE TIMES, that the night time rioting and looting and violence is a TOTALLY different animal with largely different players.. And if you cannot modulate a diff response for those 2 things -- simply --- Welcome to the People's Republic of China,..

And I was DAMN serious about getting YOU and ME abused by MASSIVE Domestic Surveillance and "terrorism" designations... What do you think the LEFTY leadership would do about "monitoring and surveilling those "good ole boys" with heavy armaments that busted into the Capital in Michigan about a month ago??? Think the LEFT would not want to USE the NSA "Big Brother" system to spy on them and anyone associated with them??

All you yahoos that cannot tell a 1st Amend demonstration from an "insurrection" need to embrace those STALWART SERIOUS military connected police in Hong Kong and the protesters just DISAPPEARING once arrested... Go tell them how much you ENVY their conviction to "law and order"....
The surveillance and illegal searches are already here
The American concept of Innocent til proven guilty is a long lost concept that left with the passage of the first patriot act.
Im just sick of seeing the police and national guard sit around and watch as looters and arsonist run wild. They need to get off their knees and make some arrests, I know there are peaceful protesters but it is still a sign of weakness for the guard to take a knee to these people because they may be the same people doing the rioting at night. Much like in the Mideast and Vietnam you never are 100% sure who your enemies are. So you show no weakness to anyone
Well, except for the fact that none of that happened,

They became rabble by acting like rabble. They should be turned to rubble.
Where did you see rabbe among those peaceful protestors? You just made it up to fit your agenda.

The military is filling up with supporters of this year's insurrection.

The NATION is full of people who are OUTRAGED at police killing a man for allegedly passing a bad $20. INCLUDING the vast majority of good cops and the Nat Guard.. A man who was ALREADY in handcuffs and arrested.

The fact that you can't tell an insurrection from a 1st amendment exercise means you COULD NOT be a cop or a Nat Guardsman...

You want to shut down this outrage with force? Without discriminating between criminal acts and insurrection?? Then the ChiComs welcome you to their dream law and justice system... Go visit there or learn what it's like to HAVE no rights....
At what point are you going to stop justifying the looters and the arsonist. These rioter have no clue as to who Saint George Floyd the martyr of the oppressed is

You didn't read what I ACTUALLY WROTE.. You have a simplistic view that ALL protesters are criminals.. You need to FIX that if you want to MAINTAIN the rights that Americans have had...

I specifically stated in this thread MULTIPLE TIMES, that the night time rioting and looting and violence is a TOTALLY different animal with largely different players.. And if you cannot modulate a diff response for those 2 things -- simply --- Welcome to the People's Republic of China,..

And I was DAMN serious about getting YOU and ME abused by MASSIVE Domestic Surveillance and "terrorism" designations... What do you think the LEFTY leadership would do about "monitoring and surveilling those "good ole boys" with heavy armaments that busted into the Capital in Michigan about a month ago??? Think the LEFT would not want to USE the NSA "Big Brother" system to spy on them and anyone associated with them??

All you yahoos that cannot tell a 1st Amend demonstration from an "insurrection" need to embrace those STALWART SERIOUS military connected police in Hong Kong and the protesters just DISAPPEARING once arrested... Go tell them how much you ENVY their conviction to "law and order"....
The surveillance and illegal searches are already here
The American concept of Innocent til proven guilty is a long lost concept that left with the passage of the first patriot act.
Im just sick of seeing the police and national guard sit around and watch as looters and arsonist run wild. They need to get off their knees and make some arrests, I know there are peaceful protesters but it is still a sign of weakness for the guard to take a knee to these people because they may be the same people doing the rioting at night. Much like in the Mideast and Vietnam you never are 100% sure who your enemies are. So you show no weakness to anyone

It's NOT a war --- YET.. Might be in the future. But when there's no one "to arrest" -- you have no need or rational excuse to rough anybody up...

When there's laws being broken -- that when the police act.. The ACTUAL police have investigative responsibility to sort out the troublemakers..,. The Nat Guard DOES NOT.... They are there during the peaceful protests MAINLY to protect the protesters FROM "outside agitators"...

We live in loon land
Worshipers denied worship.
Protestors knelt to by day
Rioters and looters run free by night

It has turned loony alright. A few minutes ago on Fox they showed Gov. Cuomo and Nancy Pelosi reading from the Bible. Coumo at his daily Covid briefing and Nancy in the House floor. I feel a sense of foreboding when Commie Democrats read the bible in public. I was waiting for the Bible to catch on fire in their hands.

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

The way I see it, you don't kneel unless you're ready to suck a dick.

Therefore, I completely understand where you're coming from.
I take it you have a lot of experience on bended knee.

I don't see why would you be so jealous of Dragonlady. Unless...

but the topic here is police and citizens sympathizing with peaceful demonstrators.. They ARE legit because they are not violating any laws..
I thought the topic here was NG kneeling down in servitude toward protesters. Or at the least the appearance of such. It is just bad optics, appeasement, even if all protesters are legit if they are truly just protesting. So what makes this protest any different from another? Cause a guy died? Lots of people die. There are worthy causes everywhere. The only thing different here is that the guy was Black, he died a rather savage, pointless way, and it was well-documented on video. You'd think the presence of the video alone would wise these cops up to at least stop suffocating a guy to death (I think it was partly chest compression) in front of 50 witnesses. So what was that? Pure arrogance that the police were above reproach and untouchable? Well, they've been touched.

But I guarantee you that had George been a white dude, there would have been no marches, no demonstrations, no protests, no riots, and certainly no vandalism, looting and destruction. There would be no groups of Blacks rallying for white people, no one fired from their job or scorned on SM for denouncing lawlessness, no murals, no prayer vigils, and no call for a national holiday or wholesale LE reform. Yet many people maintain that far more white people get F'ed up by police than blacks.

This shouldn't even be a race issue. It is a legal one. Was race a factor in their kneeling all over Floyd? You'd have to ask those cops: three of the four were non-whites. I actually donated to Floyd's family. I was sickened and appalled by the video. Last I checked, the family had over 13 million dollars in their fund, so they are well covered---- they'd never receive close to that amount in a wrongful death jury award.

But are the optics good of the NG, the very people you sent in to crack down, kneeling before (legit) protesters good? Of course not. They represent AUTHORITY. A simple fist held high or a few words to the protestors would have sufficed. This was an intentional, deliberate, media event. I bet Trump wasn't happy to see that. It has nothing to do with the protestors being or having a legit cause, it just looked as bad as the Mayor of the city caught out partying and getting drunk then pulled over for speeding and bad driving. The problem is that such an action UNDERMINES THEIR AUTHORITY, their very reason for being there. In effect, they are not only saying: Hey, we are with you, but it also signified a potential unwillingness to fulfill their role if called upon.

This was getting close to a soldier refusing to serve as a conscientious objector. What would happen if these NG were now ordered to crack down on a group and some of them objected? Will we have to second-guess now every time we send troops into combat whether they agree with the action?

And in the end, it's not like Floyd was a pillar of society, he was likely a rather low life who had been a drag on society for many years on drugs and committing petty crimes, finally busted for passing a fake $20. It was less about HIS death, and more about the symbolism for the WAY he died. The world will get along just fine without George, I'm not so sure we will get along as well in the future where police are watched, criticized and attacked at every turn, have to second-guess their every move, get fired, suspended and become much harder to replace. Who wants the job of a cop now? I bet few. People will now put up an even HARDER time getting detained or arrested, making the need for strong police action even greater, and will lead to firing after firing, dispute after dispute.

Will we end up eventually with a better police force or less unruly citizens before the increase in crime and decline in police presence and respect undermines us all? Only time will tell.

I thought the topic here was NG kneeling down in servitude toward protesters. Or at the least the appearance of such.

Yes.. The Nat Guard mission in this case is "Civil Policing".. They are not there to go to war or anything.

So what makes this protest any different from another? Cause a guy died? Lots of people die. There are worthy causes everywhere.

He was arrested, subdued and no threat. Crime was petty. Yet the dude was LITERALLY MURDERED by a bad cop showing off to the brand new ROOKIES that were on the scene... Until you comprehend the OUTRAGE here -- there's not much sense talking.. He didn't just "die"....

And YES -- TOO MANY questionable police killing EVERY year.. Not ALL of them get national attention... But then again, if there's a video of a cop MURDERING a subdued citizen -- it's gonna light up the entire nation...

Here's an example for one year.. NOTE -- the ones that sparked protest were the ones where video went to the web... That's WHY -- many cities have allowed police to DEMAND folks not shoot video of their actions on the street... That's wrong headed also....

He was arrested, subdued and no threat. Crime was petty.
Passing counterfeit money can be charged up to a felony, depending on circumstances.

Until you comprehend the OUTRAGE here --
Oh, I think I do. I guess you missed that I was one of the sole prime defenders of Floyd and major critics of Derek Chauvin the day this happened. I was even threatened by another member. People here were incensed here that I defended Floyd. I actually predicted everything that has happened since.

many cities have allowed police to DEMAND folks not shoot video of their actions on the street... That's wrong headed also....
I agree. In this case, had there been no video, Chauvin and the other three cops would still be out patrolling their beat.

I can only walk by faith and not by sight
because there is nothing scarier then what you see in that video

Unfuckingbelievable

Discharges are necessary, from the top down
Our military is comprised

Fucking disgraceful

That's the truth.

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled
Trump looked stupid in that photo op, y'all know he is not religious and he doesn't care about the bible....he just keeps on fooling the dumb cult that follows him like dogs.

Trump looked stupid in that photo op, y'all know he is not religious and he doesn't care about the bible....he just keeps on fooling the dumb cult that follows him like dogs.
But not as stupid or submissive as the national guard with the protesters

Will we end up eventually with a better police force or less unruly citizens before the increase in crime and decline in police presence and respect undermines us all? Only time will tell
Well the Democrats and Black Lives Matter want to defund and dismantle the police and replace them with their ouw social justice warriors.. Im sure that will work out well. That will be the start of an actual civil war.

Will we end up eventually with a better police force or less unruly citizens before the increase in crime and decline in police presence and respect undermines us all? Only time will tell
Well the Democrats and Black Lives Matter want to defund and dismantle the police and replace them with their ouw social justice warriors.. Im sure that will work out well. That will be the start of an actual civil war.
That must be Obama's special police force he always talked about, made of college students needing to pay back their student loans!

It would give rise to major vigilantism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back