I miss Trump

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever.

perhaps i'll poke you when donny's indicted.

Trump is in the past.

too funny given the title of of this thread & the author of it.
The thread initially was because Trump took questions and Biden still does not. Re-read the OP...."At least he took questions".

uh-huh, you still missssssssssssss him.

it's ok.
Well...if you don't have a TV, you'll even miss one with only 10 channels...LOL

i remember when there were only 3 networks & when FOX became the 4th.

Terrible TDS you have.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

Trump is in the past.

The thread initially was because Trump took questions and Biden still does not. Re-read the OP...."At least he took questions".

it's ok.

That is cause you're old

:)

I don't miss trump because he must have had to see a physical therapist four times a week from patting himself on the back constantly. I dont miss all his grand standing or just saying off the wall dumb shit all the time. I don't miss him kind of antagonizing people.

But I miss that he got shit done. The low gas prices, the high employment rates, the way he stood his ground with other countries. They way he pushed companies to not take jobs out of the usa. The way he would punish like china with tarrifs for not being more fair, or the way he tried to cut our dependence on china for so much. I miss his moto of "america first" which included all of Americans instead of "minorites, blacks, trannies, women first". I miss that he was open to legal immigration and against illegal immigration. Wanted to and actually was succeeding in pulling troops out of Afghanistan.

Yeah he was self serving and an asshole at times but more often than not he was improving the country and trying to make us stronger. He was by no means perfect or the greatest president but he did do a lot of good and without covid he probably could have done even more. But the covid thing fucked everything up and no president could have been in his shoes during it and come out smelling like roses.

Whether he runs again or not all I know is I want a strong president that puts the interest of the country as a whole first and willing to make the decisions required to do so, even if they have to piss off the few for the good of the many to do it.

Trump is in the past.

it's ok.

That is cause you're old

& outstanding.

never ferget that.

Trump is in the past.

it's ok.

That is cause you're old

& outstanding.

never ferget that.
LOL

New grand jury seated for next stage of Trump investigation

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

:popcorn:

What the OP misses is grabbing his ankles...

pulp_fiction.jpg

pulp_fiction3680.jpg

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

What questions did he answer? Trump didn't answer questions. Ever. He lied, attacked, mocked, and denigrated. What answers he did give were lies or total bullshit.

When questioned about his plans for his second term, he blithered for two minutes about all of the people he's met in Washington. Of course Trump had no plans for his second term, other than to try to lock up his political opponents. A true authoritarian dictator wannbe.

You never asked any tough questions of Trump. What tough questions would you like Biden to answer, Azog???? Since you've never asked any questions of anyone before, and seem particularly clueless about policy, what do you want Joe to tell you, that you don't know now?

Trump is in the past.

it's ok.

That is cause you're old

old enough to remember a females' right to choose her own destiny wasn't in jeopardy & may be eliminated come the fall of 2021.

oh & this:

;)

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

Your people are not being "slaughtered". They're being sacrificed to preserve Netanyahyu's political power. Bebe is wagging the dog as fast as he can and so far it's working.

The WHOLE WORLD has condemned the Israeli's for their treatment of the Palestinians and once again, you're on the wrong side. You keep cheering the anti-Semites, and hating on your allies.

Stupid little Azog, still willing to vote for a white supremacist, who supports the KKK and the right wing terrorization of American Jews.

Of course Trump had no plans for his second term, other than to try to lock up his political opponents.

& to stay out of prison.

Well, that’s not likely to work out well for him.

cy vance will be gone by the end of december. he's gonna want to wrap up & hold donny for his crimes by then. they were never able to nail al capone on his crimes committed within the mob - but they did get him for tax evasion & sentenced to 11 years in prison. he was afflicted with syphilitic brain syndrome & died from stroking out.

hopefully that will be donny's future.

Of course Trump had no plans for his second term, other than to try to lock up his political opponents.

& to stay out of prison.

cy vance will be gone by the end of december. he's gonna want to wrap up & hold donny for his crimes by then. they were never able to nail al capone on his crimes committed within the mob - but they did get him for tax evasion & sentenced to 11 years in prison. he was afflicted with syphilitic brain syndrome & died from stroking out.

The idea of him dying broke and in jail is altogether a pleasant thought. But I hope Jared and Ivanka are right there with him. Just their complicity in the criminal separation of families should send everyone who voted for it and did nothing to end it, to jail for a good long time.

The US taxpayers are going to be paying out hundreds of millions of dollars of settlements to the Trump Administration's refugee victims, for years to come.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

& to stay out of prison.

The idea of him dying broke and in jail is altogether a pleasant thought. But I hope Jared and Ivanka are right there with him. Just their complicity in the criminal separation of families should send everyone who voted for it and did nothing to end it, to jail for a good long time.

The US taxpayers are going to be paying out hundreds of millions of dollars of settlements to the Trump Administration's refugee victims, for years to come.

i know that ivanka is being investigated in this - she got paid as a 'CONsultant' in trumpco as well as being part of its inner workings.

looks like one can't be both.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

i really don't want to bring family members into this, but lets just say, someday in the not too distant future, your girls may be faced with a choice that's no longer there. i care enough about them ( even though i never met them ) not only about the antisemitism ( it's horrible & i want them to stay happy & safe )

but also about what they would want for themselves re: their bodies.

Forum List

Back