Zone1 Remeber when the "Reverand Jackson" used to brag about spitting in white peoples food

I prefer to remember when the Rev. Jackson admitted that he would be concerned if he noticed that an African American was following him on the sidewalk at night.

If he were to be equally honest today, he would have to update "night" to "any time of the day," for sucker punchers usually do that 24/7.

What cruel and and heartless entities.

Rev Jackson is a classless punk. He has always been a race hustler, just like Sharpton. Nobody should be surprised when he pulls his racist, antisemite bullshit. NYC is still Hymietown to him. MAGA

Jackson continues to prove himself unworthy of his MLK mentor's finesse and tact by lowering himself to the very tactics that he loathed....

whats all this?
the usual racial circle jerk Zebra......

~S~

Whites built those statues.

“Statue Of Lincoln With Formerly Enslaved Man At His Feet Is Removed In Boston

The original work, which came to be known as the Emancipation Group, was purchased through donations by freed enslaved people and Black veterans of the Union Army.”

Black fragility can’t bare any depiction of slavery. There is no group more fragile than black people.

Last edited:
The problem here is that you can't dispute what I posted about the Republican party. Just accept the ass whippin and move on.
Nothing you posted about the Republican Party even comes close to the things you omitted about the Democrats. It was disenfranchised Democrats who formed the KKK and terrorized black people for 100 years.

Democrats opposed progress for blacks every step of the way right up to Civil Rights. When Civil Rights became inevitable, Democrats positioned themselves to control blacks via dependency. Democrat ownership of the black vote has been absolutely devastating for the black community. Incarceration rates, drug epidemics, broken homes, black on black violence. Democrats have had sixty years to improve the condition of the black community. Instead they have trained dimwits like yourself to be partisan servants to their power.

Yeah, he did that during Jim Crow. You seem to miss that part of it.

Whites have gotten AA from the beginning, so shut the hell up.
So ft a bunch of black people rape, murder, and torture innocent people at a hi fi shop in ogden utah i can do anything i want to a black.
And in addition what if the person didn't believe in 'jim crow" #### maybe the person was a civil rights worker.
You've been pretty much been outed here IM2

Nothing you posted about the Republican Party even comes close to the things you omitted about the Democrats. It was disenfranchised Democrats who formed the KKK and terrorized black people for 100 years.

Democrats opposed progress for blacks every step of the way right up to Civil Rights. When Civil Rights became inevitable, Democrats positioned themselves to control blacks via dependency. Democrat ownership of the black vote has been absolutely devastating for the black community. Incarceration rates, drug epidemics, broken homes, black on black violence. Democrats have had sixty years to improve the condition of the black community. Instead they have trained dimwits like yourself to be partisan servants to their power.
IM2 doesn’t like hearing the truth.

He’ll spout some nonsense about a “party swap” which in reality never happened.

the internet has been trying to scrub this debaucle. but yuck
This guy is supposed to be some kind of leader and example setter, but F that
it has a negative affect if a AA person is in the kitchen

Those three "religious leaders" of Black people Jackson, Sharpton and Farrakhan have led them down the path of victim hood and hate. MLK by contrast had a message of unity.

IM2 doesn’t like hearing the truth.

He’ll spout some nonsense about a “party swap” which in reality never happened.
So far as I can tell he repeats nothing more than nonsense. That's why it's difficult to associate with anything the American left embraces. They don't believe in reality or facts. In fact according to NPR's Katherine Maher truth is an obstacle to their agenda. The agitprop is all that matters. I can't expect grown sentient adults to take such fools seriously.

Forum List

Back