I have the solution to these school shootings. This is ironclad, unstoppable.

If Trump were still in office, it would have never happened!!!!

200.gif

Wow, you went out of your way to build a special meme.
So pathetic of you, but you got nothing else, so seems like time well spent by you.

Wow.........talk about pathetic! That you think there wasn't already a meme out there about you!! ROFL!!!

YOU are the one that has nothing, as YOU ARE NOTHING......never have been, never will be!!!

I guess your mother throwing you in the dumpster after birth wasn't enough proof that the universe doesn't want you.

Wow.........talk about pathetic! That you think there wasn't already a meme out there about you!! ROFL!!!

YOU are the one that has nothing, as YOU ARE NOTHING......never have been, never will be!!!

I guess your mother throwing you in the dumpster after birth wasn't enough proof that the universe doesn't want you.
Ok.........bullies will bully.
You are bad at it, but this proves that you are a bully.
Are you still in Middle School?

Mind you, when the black equivalent of the white moron attacked and killed something like 15 white Christmas marchers in Wisconsin late last year, he was described by the lefty media as being momentarily mentally impaired. So I ask you, what do you think the white 18-year-old was when he killed 10 black people in cold blood in Buffalo, Albert Einstein?

You are one of the biggest lying trolls on this board, moron. I brief look at your posts over the past year is proof.
Since you claim there are so many, and you just did a search.......

How about you post your 'top 5' of me being a lying troll.
I'm waiting for you to fail again, but do it, list my top 5 lying troll posts.
You already did the stalking.

I have a better idea: outlaw gubmint schools.

You'll note that none of these shootings takes place at nice private or military schools.
Lying AGAIN
Actually flan, he is just exaggerating, but it is not so much a lie, it IS based on statistics.

I just posted on this in another thread. . . Oddball and I tend to think similarly on a variety of topics.

"There are hardly any mass shootings at private elite schools, where the upper class educate their young. And very few at private Catholic schools. Is this any wonder?

pie_chart.png

". . . Anytime you write about a tragedy and point to your favorite policy reform as the solution, it can seem opportunistic and, frankly, a little callous. But it is not groundless to think that school type could matter, and nothing should be off‐limits for discussion to end these sorts of tragedies."
I would support even more. If we did not spend so much of the nation's wealth in military adventurism, we could possibly prevent even more social decay. (Or perhaps, it seems to some, the purposeful destruction of the lower and middle classes.)

I myself, am aware of several members on this very forum that have lost their own children to depression and suicide because of the hopelessness about a lack of a future, that has been engineered by the global oligarchs.

These mass shootings, IMO, serve not as a barometer of whether guns are the problem, but they serve as a barometer of how connected, integrated, and how well our society is treating each other.

They serve as a barometer of our culture, our social norms, our parenting, and how well our cultural elites, our corporate elites, and political elites, are managing, the lower classes.

Much like a cauldron of boiling water, as the temperature increases, we get more crime, drug addiction, suicides, overdoses, income inequality, mass incarceration, divorce, homelessness, and a host of other social ills.

. . . AND YES, MASS SHOOTINGS!

Naturally, the solutions of the ruling political, cultural and mass media elites, is to just push a paradigm to convince the plebes to beg to have their civil rights and civil liberties stripped away from them.

Today? It will be having their right to bear arms stripped, and tomorrow? They will convince the nation, that their right to free speech and petition the government, or to worship as they please. . . that churches and synagogues are a danger to the STATE, and that these are not a good idea.

Rather? We should address the ROOT cause of all these issues, which, is the decay of society.

There are hardly any mass shootings at private elite schools, where the upper class educate their young. And very few at private Catholic schools. Is this any wonder?

pie_chart.png

". . . Anytime you write about a tragedy and point to your favorite policy reform as the solution, it can seem opportunistic and, frankly, a little callous. But it is not groundless to think that school type could matter, and nothing should be off‐limits for discussion to end these sorts of tragedies."

Since you claim there are so many, and you just did a search.......

How about you post your 'top 5' of me being a lying troll.
I'm waiting for you to fail again, but do it, list my top 5 lying troll posts.
You already did the stalking.
I didn't stalk your dumb lying ass, moron. I made a statement of FACT. I have witnessed your racist, lying posts over the past year--you put them up every time you get on here. Clean up on aisle 5. Go do something you're qualified for.

I didn't stalk your dumb lying ass, moron. I made a statement of FACT. I have witnessed your racist, lying posts over the past year--you put them up every time you get on here. Clean up on aisle 5. Go do something you're qualified for.
Statements are easy, they are NOT fact.
Now back up your statement with proof.
You said you checked my postings with a search ( a form of stalking), now back it up with my 'lying troll posts'.

you have had some pretty dumb threads to elmer.....like this one

Gun rights are necessary - gun obsession is not.....

When 19 children are killed and all you care about is your gun rights is the thinking of the most despicable person possible.

The thoughts should be about the children and how can we prevent this from happening again. There are many things that can be done and must be done. Gun regulations are part of what has to be looked at.
Why are you scared at not even looking at common sense regulations that protect gun owners and protect children. I will tell you why. You and your kind are despicable. All you care about is gun owners and not children or other innocents. DISGUSTING. How do you live with yourself.

You said you checked my postings with a search
I didn't say I checked anything. Read what IS posted--not what you perceive to be. Tell me where this statement of fact says that I did a search. A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof. Critical thinking, try it sometime--if you were a real educator, as you falsely claim to be, you would be able to do that.

This is a fact, moron. It is cut and paste from my post. A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof. Now STFU and go lie somewhere else. You're an idiot.
You continually say I'm a liar, and you say I'm a lying troll, and I politely asked you to post my top 5 lies that you 'searched'

And you fail yet again.
A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof.
If that's the case, just post the top 5.
Simple task since you have already done the search. (stalker).

Now, I'm going to go paint my fence at the house I own, and that will give you an hour to find 'those lying troll posts' before I finish.

Start posting those lies you claim I always make.
Easy task you claim, now quit deflecting and post 5 lying troll posts.

Is this a horrifically inappropriate attempt to inject satire into the unbelievable devastating school shootings.
You are truly a very sick POS. Get help. Disgusting. Beyond disgusting.
Get that sanctimonious tampon out of your twat.

You know good and goddamn well none of this would've happened had the NRA not been having a convention in Houston.

It happens every fucking time from Columbine to all the other school shootings all the way up.

Forum List

Back