I have the solution to these school shootings. This is ironclad, unstoppable.

I like your posturing, posing, preening, pontificating and virtue signaling. The point made in the OP however seems to be left unaddressed in all that. And although I don’t happen to buy the unstated premise, there is an odd nexus anyway between an event like an NRA Rally or an NRA convention and the occurrence of just such tragedies.

I doubt the fucking shooters were working in tandem with the anti-gun crowd. But your folks do live to take partisan political advantage of any such incidents.
Not true, they love to humiliate those in grief

The NRA just needs to hold their conventions in school auditoriums.

michael-scott-youre-welcome.gif

A young man educated by a leftist school system. Ignored by the mental health experts and schools and social media....overwhelmingly leftist. He bought guns with money that we have no idea how he got hold of. He was estranged from his parents and by grandparents. and this is the right's fault how?

No law abiding concealed carry gun owner did this. We don't do that. Yet. IT is our guns that the left wants. Not the criminal...not the mentally ill, but right wingers. THE FACT that this goes on in society...and no common sense actions are taken are EXACTLY why I am not going to give up my guns.

You say taking OUR guns will stop these senseless school shootings. No it won't. and neither will it solve the problem of the mentally ill and the criminally inclined. So. I'm not giving up my guns because I am not going to allow my family to become a statistic...and neither will I be disarmed so that the gov't can imprison and/or kill me if I prove to be a political problem for them. History. read it.

Last edited:
Is this a horrifically inappropriate attempt to inject satire into the unbelievable devastating school shootings.
You are truly a very sick POS. Get help. Disgusting. Beyond disgusting.

meh. . . that's bullshit.

I seem to recall, not long after this incident. . .

When my kid was in school, I asked him, did his class mates organize gun walk outs, or climate walk outs?

NOPE. It always was organized by the teachers unions.

If satire is inappropriate? Then the teachers unions using the children of other folks, who might not have the same political beliefs? To push a political agenda of their members or the STATE, while the dead bodies of children is are still fresh in the mind of the public? THAT is inappropriate.

The mass propaganda wants to make it seem like this is the idea of kids, when ever their are mass student protests, when it is always the teacher's union's doings, with the sanction of the schools.

THAT, IMO, is disgusting. . using the kids of parents as political pawns.

So, not so easy to prove. You are the racist and you are a whole hunk of shit. And your hate is venomous. So, stop lying and repent. You fucking shit brain.
No need to prove to you, you know what you are.
Your life is filled with calling others shit, racist, groomers, etc.
You are what you are.
You average 50 posts per day, most of them with No Substance, just trash.
Now fuck off.

Forum List

Back