I have the solution to these school shootings. This is ironclad, unstoppable.

meh. . . that's bullshit.

I seem to recall, not long after this incident. . .

When my kid was in school, I asked him, did his class mates organize gun walk outs, or climate walk outs?

NOPE. It always was organized by the teachers unions.

If satire is inappropriate? Then the teachers unions using the children of other folks, who might not have the same political beliefs? To push a political agenda of their members or the STATE, while the dead bodies of children is are still fresh in the mind of the public? THAT is inappropriate.

The mass propaganda wants to make it seem like this is the idea of kids, when ever their are mass student protests, when it is always the teacher's union's doings, with the sanction of the schools.

THAT, IMO, is disgusting. . using the kids of parents as political pawns.
You are very sick and disgusting, also.

Get that sanctimonious tampon out of your twat.

You know good and goddamn well none of this would've happened had the NRA not been having a convention in Houston.

It happens every fucking time from Columbine to all the other school shootings all the way up.
You have to be kidding. You cannot be serious. You think a horribly mentally sick teenager timed his mass killing to coincide with the NRA convention.
You have lost complete touch with reality. How does a mind end up like yours. I assume it started out normal.

You said you checked my postings with a search
This is lie #2 ^^^^.
I politely asked you to post my top 5 lies that you 'searched'
This is lie #3 ^^^^.
You already did the stalking.
This is lie #4 ^^^^. Four lies that you posted in just this one thread--TODAY. Do you honestly think that if I searched your posts that I couldn't come up with many many more? You're memory is about as long as an insects dick--I have pointed out your lying ass many times on your bullshit posts over the past year--unlike you, I have a memory. GFY, liar.

You have to be kidding. You cannot be serious. You think a horribly mentally sick teenager timed his mass killing to coincide with the NRA convention.
You have lost complete touch with reality. How does a mind end up like yours. I assume it started out normal.
Hey. Just pointing out correlation. Your sanctimony is noted.

You are very sick and disgusting, also.
iu

Interactive_US-shootings_INTERACTIVE-Mapping-mass-shootings-in-the-US-infographic.jpg

2017 to 2020, there are 11 mass shootings
Prog agendas has born fruit. Driven people over the edge. Individualism pushed by only political dogma bordering on anarchy and even anarchy. Everything is a screamathon and in your face with potential violence. With the idiots not realizing when they get their wish the system will crush them.

Forum List

Back