Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

That's pizazz, that takes guts, funk, i like it. we need more confrontation in our politics, not here at USMB but the politicians themselves, they need to be at each other's throats!

6htp3n.jpg

If you can’t say unequivocally that we shouldn’t have weapons of war - assault weapons - on our streets then what the hell are you even running for?

Grow a spine or get out of the game. We don’t need any more cowardice from our “leaders”.
Do you even live in the United States?

A Blaze report has a writing by Beto that when he was 15 years old he wanted to kill kids in schools. He fanaticized of running them over. As their bodies flew past him.
Juan the Baptist

According to Liberal doctrine, that youthful indiscretion must be because Beto identified as White back then. Later he became Woke and identified as a Person of Color. The SJW cult's race-change sacrament erased all his previous sins as one of THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE.

I would support that.

In fact, cut off everything else and do ONLY that.
I would support even more. If we did not spend so much of the nation's wealth in military adventurism, we could possibly prevent even more social decay. (Or perhaps, it seems to some, the purposeful destruction of the lower and middle classes.)

I myself, am aware of several members on this very forum that have lost their own children to depression and suicide because of the hopelessness about a lack of a future, that has been engineered by the global oligarchs.

These mass shootings, IMO, serve not as a barometer of whether guns are the problem, but they serve as a barometer of how connected, integrated, and how well our society is treating each other.

They serve as a barometer of our culture, our social norms, our parenting, and how well our cultural elites, our corporate elites, and political elites, are managing, the lower classes.

Much like a cauldron of boiling water, as the temperature increases, we get more crime, drug addiction, suicides, overdoses, income inequality, mass incarceration, divorce, homelessness, and a host of other social ills.

. . . AND YES, MASS SHOOTINGS!

Naturally, the solutions of the ruling political, cultural and mass media elites, is to just push a paradigm to convince the plebes to beg to have their civil rights and civil liberties stripped away from them.

Today? It will be having their right to bear arms stripped, and tomorrow? They will convince the nation, that their right to free speech and petition the government, or to worship as they please. . . that churches and synagogues are a danger to the STATE, and that these are not a good idea.

Rather? We should address the ROOT cause of all these issues, which, is the decay of society.

There are hardly any mass shootings at private elite schools, where the upper class educate their young. And very few at private Catholic schools. Is this any wonder?

pie_chart.png

". . . Anytime you write about a tragedy and point to your favorite policy reform as the solution, it can seem opportunistic and, frankly, a little callous. But it is not groundless to think that school type could matter, and nothing should be off‐limits for discussion to end these sorts of tragedies."

Last edited:
"Human killing tools" are responsible for your fucking freedom you fucking dipshit.

There is not one single human killing tool in the hands of 100 million civilian legal gun owners in this country that has one fucking claim to defending my freedom.

Law enforcement and in the military yes. I’m thankful for what they do. But these yahoos No.
996924D8-6A57-4F84-B2D1-85D34B494D2C.jpeg

I would support that.

In fact, cut off everything else and do ONLY that.
It’s good that you would. But there’s nothing to do with the proliferation of guns in this country. Its an insane white Christian nationalist ideology gun culture that can get very dark as white Evangelical Christians slip into minority status in decades to come, . That is a mental illness calamity all of its own in the realm of cultism. Not all mind you but enough. But it’s a symbiotic love and political relationship between totally wackos and the normal people EHO would like to own a gun to protect their home etc. They are not in a cult But they join them in politics over the bullshit second amendmentu divine right from God to own unregulated guns. Then it crosses over into white evangelical Christian nationalism. It is not good for our democracy. It’s nitbgood for ten year olds attending schools.

Last edited:
Beto certainly stirred up debate on social media and here on USMB, which is mostly a good thing. we're getting somewhere on gun reform

FT376KcXsAETwr8

It’s good that you would. But there’s nothing to do with the proliferation of guns in this country. Its an insane white Christian nationalist ideology gun culture that can get very dark as white Evangelical Christians slip into minority status in decades to come, . That is a mental illness calamity all of its own in the realm of cultism. Not all mind you but enough. But it’s a symbiotic love and political relationship between totally wackos and the normal people EHO would like to own a gun to protect their home etc. They are not in a cult But they join them in politics over the bullshit second amendmentu divine right from God to own unregulated guns. Then it crosses over into white evangelical Christian nationalism. It is not good for our democracy. It’s nitbgood for ten year olds attending schools.
The despots in our nation will go into Churches and exterminate Christians. It has been done before with the same type and will be done again. Christianity must be removed for the Prog Communist utopia.

@22lcidwi
Christianity must be removed for the Prog Communist utopia.
OHHH Jesus. Most in the Dem Party are Christians. Just not NRA juiced up white armed and dangerous Christian nationalists who who think God created America just for them so they have to be in control or else.

You have paranoia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back