I have found that people with an IQ of 160 or more do not speak on a 4th grade level, says poster

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

What do people think those with a high IQ are supposed to talk like? Einstein?

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...

Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...
Wooaahhh wooahh wooahh...hold on...go back to your first sentence..."Trump has an IQ of 160".
Was that his score from passing the brutal "person, man, woman, camera, tv" IQ test?

First of all an IQ test has to be professionally administered by a professional

Internet IQ tests are bogus period

Just like internet dicks, way bigger than they are...BAWWHAHA

OP's "reliable source": Donald J. Trump
Wall Street Journal, if I recall

In any case, I don't read anything that is not reliable. I used to read the WSJ a lot (not that they are always so straightforward) so that's where I believe I learned that info. It was a newspaper, I know that and they were quoting an IQ test he'd taken in school.

But TDS sufferers have to believe their own lies and hang onto to their malice so... by God if they call Trump retarded, he is retarded!

I seriously wonder how many people could even read "The Federalist Papers", let alone translate them in simple enough terms for bed wetters to understand.

I'll admit it was serious effort on my part to read them while deployed in AFG for almost 2 years. It's not literature for small minds. I read the Old Testament a lot faster.

I seriously wonder how many people could even read "The Federalist Papers", let alone translate them in simple enough terms for bed wetters to understand.

I'll admit it was serious effort on my part to read them while deployed in AFG for almost 2 years. It's not literature for small minds. I read the Old Testament a lot faster.
Read the Federalist Papers?
Most Americans don't even know that those are and never will
They are lucky just to know about the Constitution.

LOL.

Having A high IQ and being part of the 1% is pretty common on this board, all you got do is ask them. All are well off and all have high IQs. We have a collection of the richest and brightest people in the world on this board. :rolleyes-41:

Spoked? What, is this Halloween or something? Why are you talking about getting spoked?

Idiot.

Spoke is the past tense of verb speak. As in, "He/she/it spoke with us".

Spooked is the past tense of the verb spook, As in, "Something spooked the horses".

Spoked, the adjective you used, can only apply to wheels...

261_2018_1852_Fig1_HTML.jpg

If you choose to refer to a perfect stranger as an "idiot", it pays to check your spelling.

Otherwise, you might appear foolish.

Spoke is the past tense of verb speak. As in, "He/she/it spoke with us".

Spooked is the past tense of the verb spook, As in, "Something spooked the horses".

Spoked, the adjective, can only apply to wheels...

View attachment 659024

If you choose to refer to a perfect stranger as an "idiot", it pays to check your spelling.

Otherwise, you might appear foolish.
Sorry, I'm much better in math than grammur.

In fact, Americans are very bad at math. I hear 8 out of 10 Americans are horrible at math, so I'm proud to be the 2% that are good at it.

Idiots

IQ envy?

"I have a high IQ myself"............. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back