I have found that people with an IQ of 160 or more do not speak on a 4th grade level, says poster

You apparently did not even get my math joke either

Very depressing.

Perhaps you don't realize this, but if you're going to feign ignorance in a humorous way, you should really make sure your audience knows you're feigning.

Based on your previous posts, I'm not sure anyone would see you're joking.

Perhaps you don't realize this, but if you're going to feign ignorance in a humorous way, you should really make sure your audience knows you're feigning.

Based on your previous posts, I'm not sure anyone would see you're joking.
In his defense, my humor is usually searing sarcasm and dry as hell

It is such a handicap when typing, but in person, it is a knee slapper

I seriously wonder how many people could even read "The Federalist Papers", let alone translate them in simple enough terms for bed wetters to understand.

I'll admit it was serious effort on my part to read them while deployed in AFG for almost 2 years. It's not literature for small minds. I read the Old Testament a lot faster.
what is AFG?

Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

What do people think those with a high IQ are supposed to talk like? Einstein?

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...
trump does not have a 160 IQ.

I seriously wonder how many people could even read "The Federalist Papers", let alone translate them in simple enough terms for bed wetters to understand.

I'll admit it was serious effort on my part to read them while deployed in AFG for almost 2 years. It's not literature for small minds. I read the Old Testament a lot faster.
They aren't that complex.

He then reached more people that way, especially with the state run public education system where children are lucky just be able to read.
LOL

sad but true...

we have kids who know how to put on a condom but not how to read the box it came in....

:(

Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...
Actually, I thought I read that his IQ was 156.

I have watched full Trump interviews and speeches...he speaks well.
I have watched full Hillary interviews and speeches...she speaks well.
I have watched full Bernie Sanders interviews and speeches...he speaks well.

LibTards lack an attention span...they live by 1 second sound and video bites.
They are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
Thank God for message boards or they would become rioters and commit murder.

I have watched full Trump interviews and speeches...he speaks well.
I have watched full Hillary interviews and speeches...she speaks well.
I have watched full Bernie Sanders interviews and speeches...he speaks well.

LibTards lack an attention span...they live by 1 second sound and video bites.
They are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
Thank God for message boards or they would become rioters and commit murder.
so how can they speak well when they have a short attn span?

I can barely listen to the so and sos myself

Most intelligent speakers try to communicate on an eighth grade level unless they are speaking to a particular group like doctors, engineers and so forth. Trump doesn't have an IQ of 160... Closer to 95-110 with zero emotional intelligence quotient.

I come from a family of true brainacs, but I'm just high normal at 126.

Most intelligent speakers try to communicate on an eighth grade level unless they are speaking to a particular group like doctors, engineers and so forth. Trump doesn't have an IQ of 160... Closer to 95-110 with zero emotional intelligence quotient.

I come from a family of true brainacs, but I'm just high normal at 126.
my post #36 speaks to your post here

Forum List

Back