I Don't See This Election Being Peaceful Whether Trump Wins Or Loses

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For if he wins the left is going to want to destroy him and if he loses it could mean another civil war or American Revolution. The democrats have successfully succeeded in keeping us fighting against each other as even they know that we're stronger together and weaker apart.

For Jesus and Abraham Lincoln said it best. A house divided against itself cannot stand and unfortunately that's what our country has become.

Meh, it will be fine out here in the Hinterlands.....It would not disturb me at all to see DC glow red in the East again.

Me neither, but it's a shame that it had to be this way was my point.

1. Every patriotic American hopes that the results of the November election will be peacefully accepted.

2. It is very likely that the Democratic nominee (no matter who s/he is) will win.

3. Hopefully, Trump supporters will graciously accept the results and get on with their daily lives.

4. Currently, the states still have a great deal of autonomy. So Americans can start moving to those states where the laws are very strict regarding violent crime, for example.

5. Some people feel that the United States will implode sometime in the next century anyway.

For if he wins the left is going to want to destroy him and if he loses it could mean another civil war or American Revolution. The democrats have successfully succeeded in keeping us fighting against each other as even they know that we're stronger together and weaker apart.

For Jesus and Abraham Lincoln said it best. A house divided against itself cannot stand and unfortunately that's what our country has become.

More or less. But reps can't do war good. They have no leader, no organization, no $ and the military wont' follow trump, but they will follow the commies.

Will Trump be the General?

trump general.jpg

i have misgivings as well. there will certainly be protests, either way,

the best way to minimize violence i would think is to cease fire immediately on the shenanigans and play the rest of this campaign squeeky clean and demonstrate to the rest of the world, and each other, how this is supposed to work.

civil war ii is really a bad idea. look at the video of gaza or donetsk and imagine what your town will look like. (i live in new orleans, i know what my town would look like"

lets find some way to avoid this. , prayer even , because i'm sure getting close to asking for a miracle ......

How the fuck is the left responsible for rightwing violence when Trump loses?

1712873185185.png

~S~

NonMAGA does not want violence but will finish it in three hours if MAGA gets stupid, the incels that they are.

1. Every patriotic American hopes that the results of the November election will be peacefully accepted.

Obviously, but I just don't see that happening.

How the fuck is the left responsible for rightwing violence when Trump loses?

Well they're only partly responsible in the sense that they are the ones fanning the flames right now.

NonMAGA does not want violence

That's what BLM said.

The only way tRump wins is by cheating.

If he cheats normal people are gonna rise up.

Fairly remote possibility there.

Much more likely is that tRump loses fair and square and calls out his loyal oompa loompas to attack the capitol again.

2. It is very likely that the Democratic nominee (no matter who s/he is) will win.

3. Hopefully, Trump supporters will graciously accept the results and get on with their daily lives.

4. Currently, the states still have a great deal of autonomy. So Americans can start moving to those states where the laws are very strict regarding violent crime, for example.

5. Some people feel that the United States will implode sometime in the next century anyway.

1. Every sane American KNOWS the Globalist need to cheat again to keep their American Flying Monkeys, the democrat Party in power
  2. The democrat nominee, not likely to be Biden or Cackles, has NO CHANCE at all of beating any Republican
  3. When they do "win" again by cheating, even if they had to start WWIII, launch an EMP or unleash another pandemic, there's no telling what will happen
  4. The Good Lord is working his will, we know we will be victorious both in America and Israel and the for same reasons
  5. America as we know it is terminally ill and will not survive to November unless there are drastic changes

This has been my thought for the last year. Regardless of who wins office, the country will lose

Much more likely is that tRump loses fair and square and calls out his loyal oompa loompas to attack the capitol again.

Derp.......that's the problem.

Republicans already think Dems/Biden cheated in 2020 and Dems will think Trump cheated if he wins in November. it's a lose/lose election, no matter who wins.

If people did not rise up when Covid was used as a weapon against them, they won't rise up when the current regime holds on to its power.

Do you even know any normal people?

If people did not rise up when Covid was used as a weapon against them, they won't rise up when the current regime holds on to its power.

It’s a worry, but curious that David Cameron lunched with Trump at Mar a Lago.

Forum List

Back