Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

Another common practice of a leftist.......attack the messenger as to not address the truth delivered in the message.
Ok..........let us "explaine the word, since you did "nto" comprehend the word due to a typo.

Aoccrding to a rscheearch at Cmabirgde Uinvervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr teh ltteers are, olny iprmoetnt thing is taht the 1st ltter be at righit palce. :lastword1:

Lets pretend........the entire text is not comprehensible.....:stir:

I am here for one reason........the "good belly laugh". Its good for the soul. I enjoy any leftist painting him/her self into the proverbial corner through the use of their own words, and watch the entertainment as they come spinning out like TAZ.
You appear to have had a microseizure. Medical attention is warranted.

Ahh yes. The " living" document bullshit. The US Constitution is ironclad and the ONLY two ways to change it are an Article V convention or by amendment.

The founding fathers obviously wanted separation of church and state.

NFBW: Christ has everything to do with his namesake religion, but referencing the Gregorian Calendar to mark the month day and year that something unrelated to religion happens has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the Holy Roman Church or any religion associated with the first year of stories going around about sone dude who calls himself Jesus Christ the only begotten son of god according to a tribe in Israel. END2208262350
Again...............every State Constitution addresses God or a "Creator"...........you are deflecting from the fact that "LORD" was used in our founding documents when you stated WITH ABSOLUTION.......Christ was never addessed. Absolution does not come with a qualifer.......EXCEPT. Absolute: the implication of "finality" with no room for CHANGE. You just attempted to change your MISTAKE by placing some made up qualifiying statement that you never made until you were caught in a blatant FABRICATION/LIE. Which is nothing new. As I stated previously, "I once new a progressive who thought he made a mistake one time.........turns out he was just mistaken, it was OTHERS that did not understand him..............."

Clearly.......the Bill of Rights guarantees FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION.......not freedom from religion, as the federal congress is the only voting block of legislators that is banned from MAKING ANY LAW in relation to limiting religious freedoms......and its reflected in every state contitution......its also reflected in the fact that the US military funded by US Taxpayers has a Chaplin Corp dedicated to the religious needs of its membership...........US Currency states very clearly, "IN GOD WE TRUST'............every official swearing in of the peoples representations gives the option of swearing on the Holy Bible......every court room, requests an oath not to plegarize in the name of God.....etc.

You can't hide from FACTS in EVIDENCE......you can attempt to deflect with the assumption that others are as think you stupid they are..........

If its that "obvious" why make a specific requirement that CONGRESS can't place limits upon freedom "OF" religion as clearly stated in the 1st amendment? Our founders wanted one's personal faith NOT CONTROLLED BY THE STATE as was the circumstance in Europe where the RCC controlled all religion, a circumstance that lead to the settlement of the new world in the quest for religious freedom. Jefferson's letter to a Baptist preacher clearly stated that the Preacher had nothing to be concerned about as the central government was powerless to ESTABLISH any "one" religion over another.

If a wall exists........that wall prohibts BIG BROTHER from interferring with anyone's religious faith.....regardless of choice.

If its that "obvious" why make a specific requirement that CONGRESS can't place limits upon freedom "OF" religion as clearly stated in the 1st amendment? Our founders wanted one's personal faith NOT CONTROLLED BY THE STATE as was the circumstance in Europe where the RCC controlled all religion, a circumstance that lead to the settlement of the new world in the quest for religious freedom. Jefferson's letter to a Baptist preacher clearly stated that the Preacher had nothing to be concerned about as the central government was powerless to ESTABLISH any "one" religion over another.

And religion can't be forced on anyone. The government is secular.

Sure it can be forced on you. If you're doing something that isn't hurting anyone else, but it is against Clyde 154's religion then he has a right, nay, an obligation, to beat you over your head to make you stop.

Clearly.......the Bill of Rights guarantees FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION.......not freedom from religion,
I do not participate in any religion. Like it or not the US Constitution guarantees me freedom from all religion. Every year more Americans quit religion. You cannot stop the .

How do you feel about the massive involvement into state policy of the Rev. Martin Luther King and his alliance of churches, in the 1960s?

How do you feel about the massive involvement into state policy of the Rev. Martin Luther King and his alliance of churches, in the 1960s?
NFBW: MLK was never an elected or appointed state official. So what separation of church and state do you think he violated.

I have not heard of Civil rights activists during the sixties attempt to use state power to force any freethinking citizen to join or pay taxes to MLK’s alliance of churches.. END2209142111

It was put on there by Rev. M.R. Watkinson, Minister of the Gospel, from Ridleyville, Pennsylvania.

It is not there to establish or promote any form of establishment of the dominant Protestant Christian religion

My own feelings in the matter is due to my very firm conviction that to put such a motto on coins, or to use it in any kindred manner, not only does no good, but does positive harm, and is in effect irreverence, which comes dangerously close to sacrilege,

Rev. M.R. Watkinson religion is in decline during my lifetime so if the good reverends’ intent was to promote Protestant Christianity By mentioning gif on our coins - his idea is failing.

In response to the first court case challenging the motto, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in 1970 that "its use is of patriotic or ceremonial character and bears no true resemblance to a governmental sponsorship of a religious exercise."​
The Supreme Court of the United States declined to review the case​
I’m fine with that. But if we couid change it to “in facts we trust” snd Trump voters tried that instead of an invisible sky fairy we ‘d alm because better off. END2209142144

The "government" is "of the people, for the people and by the people".........this is a representative republic. The social mores' of the people are clearly represented in THE PEOPLES GOVERNMENT. As demonstrated.........Joe Biden professes to be a Catholic...........does this mean that everyone must worship the RCC?

The government is not manadated to acccept only SECULARISM (which in itself can be a religion.....where SELF is worshiped...i.e., human secularism)......if the US government mandated secularism that would clearly violate the 1st amendment FREE EXERCISE CLAUSE......... the government is simply forbidden from MAKING ANY LAW that establishes one religion over another, as clearly stated the in bill of rights, THE PEOPLE are entitled to FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION, not FREEDOM "FROM" RELIGION, and congress SHALL MAKE NO LAW THAT ESTABISHES RELGION OR FORBIDS THE "FREE EXERCISE" THEREOF.

If the government was indeed secular......why does the tax payers fund a Chaplin Corp......why does federal money state, "In God we Trust"? Why place a hand on the holy bible in the courtroom or at a presidental swearing in oath?

Most importantly why does our first "legal document".........the first act of representative legislation, the "Declearation of Independence"....declare, "We, therefore, REPRESENTATIVES of the United States of America, in General Congress, APPEALING TO THE "SUPREME JUDGE OF THE WORLD" (i.e., God)...........

Congress, IN SESSION appealed to the Law of nature and nature's God..............in order to declare independence from England.

This LEGAL APPEAL was addressed to Nature's God. The very first legal document ever legislated by a US congress appeals to the supreme judge of the World. Yet......you declare that the US was founded upon secularism?

Last edited:
The "government" is "of the people, for the people and by the people".........this is a representative republic. The social mores' of the people are clearly represented in THE PEOPLES GOVERNMENT. As demonstrated.........Joe Biden professes to be a Catholic...........does this mean that everyone must worship the RCC?

The government is not manadated to acccept SECULARISM (which in itself can be a religion.....where SELF is worshiped...i.e., human secularism) the government is simply forbidden from MAKING ANY LAW that establishes one religion over another, as clearly stated the in bill of rights, THE PEOPLE are entitled to FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION, not FREEDOM "FROM" RELIGION, and congress SHALL MAKE NO LAW THAT ESTABISHES RELGION OR FORBIDS THE "FREE EXERCISE" THEREOF.

Secularism isn't a religion. There's no deity involved. Freedom from religion means I don't have to observe your religious beliefs. You, of course, are free to practice and live your faith, but not impose it on me.

Secularism isn't a religion. There's no deity involved. Freedom from religion means I don't have to observe your religious beliefs. You, of course, are free to practice and live your faith, but not impose it on me.
Anything can be a religion.....if its worshiped. But most importanty.........Just who do you think the first US Congress was appealing to when they declared their independence from England? Its clear to whom they were appealing..........the SUPREME JUDGE OF THE WORLD...i.e., God, the law of nature and Nature's God. Have you ever read the "declaration of Independence"?

If secularism is mandated in the central government.......why did congress vote to purchase 20000 Holy Bibles for the express reason of using them as a teaching aid?

Next why do we find Christian phrases and writings all over Washington D.C. statues and monumnets? On the SCOTUS building you will find the 10 commandments, Moses and other Christian symblism........on top of the Washington Mounment you wil find Christian writing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back