I can't get no respect

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Rodney Dangerfield made a career based on "I get no respect"

It is sad that Trump tries to be positive and do the right thing but gets booed at his own rally. I guess once you get that train rolling it is hard to change tracks. Oh well there is always golf and he will revert back to the Trump we all love.

The Trump wannabe are lining up and it will be hard to determine who the real trump is. I can only say that will the real Trump please stand up.

Getting a vaccination is a good thing.

They love Trump in Alabama, it's quite possible that many of the "booers" were Democrat plants. That's how they roll.
Maybe they are not in line with the his pro-vaccine stance. However, I wonder why this is something new to them!

Rodney Dangerfield made a career based on "I get no respect"

It is sad that Trump tries to be positive and do the right thing but gets booed at his own rally. I guess once you get that train rolling it is hard to change tracks. Oh well there is always golf and he will revert back to the Trump we all love.

The Trump wannabe are lining up and it will be hard to determine who the real trump is. I can only say that will the real Trump please stand up.

Getting a vaccination is a good thing.
When you create a monster you better be careful to stay out of its way. Just ask Dr. Frankenstein.

Trump must have known Fauci funded the creation of the "Fauci Flu." So yes he is ZOG, deep state. No offense to clueless individuals, but only a moron would get the jab, and the every 6 month boosters which do nothing to protects against any flu, but apparently helps mutate the Fauci Flu. :dunno:

Forum List

Back