trump Boasts $500 million Cash Reserve

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

“‘THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,’ Trump wrote on Truth Social.”

Legal analyst and former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman stated, “‘That is the dumbest thing he could have possibly done, to put that on Truth Social, because that is a direct admission by him that he has the money.’”

In a recent filing to an appellate court trump claimed he has no means to post a $454 million bond.

If his brag on Truth Social is true, his filing to the appellate court is a lie.

Either way, the New York AG Tish James will soon be targeting trump’s property for liquidation. That
$500 million would certainly make the jobs of everyone involved in the collection process much easier.

410033109_849249983913669_3774801379339417494_n.jpg

“‘THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,’ Trump wrote on Truth Social.”

Legal analyst and former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman stated, “‘That is the dumbest thing he could have possibly done, to put that on Truth Social, because that is a direct admission by him that he has the money.’”

In a recent filing to an appellate court trump claimed he has no means to post a $454 million bond.

If his brag on Truth Social is true, his filing to the appellate court is a lie.

Either way, the New York AG Tish James will soon be targeting trump’s property for liquidation. That
$500 million would certainly make the jobs of everyone involved in the collection process much easier.

View attachment 921198

How sad that culture children like you are cheering the State seizing property, and violating the civil rights of a citizen, all because the individual opposes your progressive view... :eusa_doh:

How sad that culture children like you are cheering the State seizing property, and violating the civil rights of a citizen, all because the individual opposes your progressive view... :eusa_doh:
He flouted the law and he's going to pay for it. Just like every other citizen of this country would have to do. Except those citizens can't retain high priced legal expertise to help them stall and delay.
And I only see one man being taken to the woodshed for it. If he wasn't running for President out of desperation, you wouldn't give two hoots about this guy.

And he did it all to himself. He has no one to blame for it but himself. :)

He flouted the law and he's going to pay for it. Just like every other citizen of this country would have to do. Except those citizens can't retain high priced legal expertise to help them stall and delay.
And I only see one man being taken to the woodshed for it. If he wasn't running for President out of desperation, you wouldn't give two hoots about this guy.

And he did it all to himself. He has no one to blame for it but himself. :)
All pure bullshit...Seeley already laid it out buddy, when he said that the only reason for this crap is to keep him from running for office again....You liars really should quit denying the obvious...

View attachment 921198

:laughing0301:

View attachment 921198

The country is littered with leftwingers who don't realize President Trump is ALWAYS three steps ahead of them. Nothing he says or does is an accident.

Trump didn't sieze any property via imminent domain, wtf are you blathering about?

Stick to candy crush, You're almost to level 20, you can do it! :spinner:
You really are blind
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../08/19/donald-trumps-abuse-of-eminent-domain/

Exactly. This is the Marxist left warning anyone who dares challenge the system, that they will use the sytem to try to ruin a person, financially, reputation-wise, every way. So far President Trump has proven strong enough to prevail. I don't know if any other man could do it.

Exactly. This is the Marxist left warning anyone who dares challenge the system, that they will use the sytem to try to ruin a person, financially, reputation-wise, every way. So far President Trump has proven strong enough to prevail. I don't know if any other man could do it.
I got high and fought the system for forty years, fuck the stupid rich bitch.

You really are blind
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../08/19/donald-trumps-abuse-of-eminent-domain/
And the border is so much better today isn't it? Did you catch the couple hundred illegals rushing the border last Tuesday? This is what you stand for....

And just so you know, the US and at the time a President Trump has the power to use imminent domain for that, it was proper use....dummy.

All pure bullshit...Seeley already laid it out buddy, when he said that the only reason for this crap is to keep him from running for office again....You liars really should quit denying the obvious...
Whose that?..oh yeah. Nobody. If he wasn't under the mountain of legal crap, he wouldn't have run for President again. He's running in the vain hope that he wins and avoids going to prison for the rest of his natural life. :)

And yeah, he did it all to himself. Happens when you are fundamentally corrupt and incompetent. :)

And the border is so much better today isn't it? Did you catch the couple hundred illegals rushing the border last Tuesday? This is what you stand for....

And just so you know, the US and at the time a President Trump has the power to use imminent domain for that, it was proper use....dummy.
Don't trip and fall back peddling so fast.

I got high and fought the system for forty years, fuck the stupid rich bitch.
Well, that explains even more...So, now we know you're a 62 year old, that has done little more than live off of the taxpayer, smoked pot, and played video games your whole life....What a miserable excuse of a citizen...leech....

Forum List

Back