trump Boasts $500 million Cash Reserve

As we can see, the New York State civil judgment against Donald Trump, totaling roughly $450 million, and Trump’s seeming inability to post a bond for the amount in order to appeal the judgment, is the real deal. But it has also reminded us, brought us back to the Russian nesting doll, the infinitely layered onion of Donald Trump not being real. The effort to collect the judgment spins us right back around to why there is a judgment in the first place. Trump is now fundraising off threats to “seize Trump Tower.” The New York Post is headlining the same basic idea. But as a friend reminded me yesterday evening, Trump doesn’t own Trump Tower.

I’m a bit embarrassed to admit I had to be reminded of this since I actually spent a decent amount of time during the Trump years teaching myself how Trump’s businesses work. But here we are. It would be deeply unfair if Letitia James seized Trump Tower. But Donald Trump doesn’t own it. Like, how unfair would that be to the people who actually own it who have nothing to do with Donald Trump?

He has mortgages on all the properties he does own.

It will be cool as hell when Trump wins in 2024 and he can start the process of charging the corrupt Democrats with crimes and bankrupting them. Payback will be sweet.

The first ones he needs to go after is charging everybody in the Potatohead family with crimes and sizing their assets. Then Trump can ride around the White House grounds in Daddy Potatohead's Corvette.
Where are all of Trump's millionaire asseaters like Dainty Lindsey who went on Fox last year begging for sucker cash on behalf of their assbuddy, the orange ape? Or how about Lumpy Sean, Tucks & the Fox morning mob who made millions running their yaps on behalf of the conman for the MAGA herd to suck up? Oh wait, how about Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Kanye, James Woods etc etc who just looooove Trump. The come up with any green to help your boy?

Sure the are.

Where are all of Trump's millionaire asseaters like Dainty Lindsey who went on Fox last year begging for sucker cash on behalf of their assbuddy, the orange ape? Or how about Lumpy Sean, Tucks & the Fox morning mob who made millions running their yaps on behalf of the conman for the MAGA herd to suck up? Oh wait, how about Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Kanye, James Woods etc etc who just looooove Trump. The come up with any green to help your boy?

Sure the are.

Trump's business is Trump's business and the filthy ass Banana Republic Leftest rulers have no legitimate claim on it.

Trump is a political prisoner of the Leftest Banana Republic rulers and we no longer have Constitutional Republic where there is equal justice. There is no Justice for anybody that dared to oppose the Leftest regime.

We need to go after the Potatohead family for getting filthy rich selling out the country to foreign interest. That would be real justice.

Not likely that we Americans will ever get control of the Justice Department again now that the Democrat filth know how to steal elections, is there?

Trump's business is Trump's business and the filthy ass Banana Republic Leftest rulers have no legitimate claim on it.

Trump is a political prisoner of the Leftest Banana Republic rulers and we no longer have Constitutional Republic where there is equal justice. There is no Justice for anybody that dared to oppose the Leftest regime.

We need to go after the Potatohead family for getting filthy rich selling out the country to foreign interest. That would be real justice.

Not likely that we Americans will ever get control of the Justice Department again now that the Democrat filth know how to steal elections, is there?
Geez, have you ever been brainwashed. When are your masters on Fox who brainwashed you going to come up with some green to help Conman Dotard? Oh, did I forget to mention Comrade Mark Levin in the equation?

Come on guys! Help a fellow Fascist in need, the clock is ticking!

Tick tock tick tock..........:dance:

Geez, have you ever been brainwashed. When are your masters on Fox who brainwashed you going to come up with some green to help Conman Dotard? Oh, did I forget to mention Comrade Mark Levin in the equation?

Come on guys! Help a fellow Fascist in need, the clock is ticking!

Tick tock tick tock..........:dance:
I haven't watched Fox since they tried to screw Trump in 2020 but it is evident you have been brainwashed by the Leftest scum.

Your boy Potatohead is in the gutter with his approval rating because of the economy and open borders and you stupid Moon Bats are fixated on punishing Trump for being the best President in modern times. That TDS mental illness you stupid Moon Bats are afflicted with is a very debilitation disease, isn't it?

I haven't watched Fox since they tried to screw Trump in 2020 but it is evident you have been brainwashed by the Leftest scum.

Your boy Potatohead is in the gutter with his approval rating because of the economy and open borders and you stupid Moon Bats are fixated on punishing Trump for being the best President in modern times. That TDS mental illness you stupid Moon Bats are afflicted with is a very debilitation disease, isn't it?
Your brainwashing runs deep, genius. You could use a good deprogramming before it's too late.

The taste of Trump's ass can't be that good. Or can it?

Waiting for this headline...Trump pays $500 million, sues NY for $10 billion. Heck of a return on that investment. :muahaha: Trump may have to seize NY State properties to collect.

I’ve served as well, and in my time I saw leeches like you come in and use the military for little more than an entitlement program…You sicken me you little worm…go back to your candy crush.

South Carolina is big on character and integrity. You aren't part of that. Are you a knit head

Do you believe that Trump has $500 million in cash, and that he had planned to use it on his campaign?

That's what he said. Clearly. Do you believe that? Yes or no?

Just curious.
I believe he is toying with the leftwing clowns.

He's running in the vain hope that he wins and avoids going to prison for the rest of his natural life.

I personally think there is a traction-ful argument there.
Don Trump feels the hot-breath of 'accountability' gaining on him.
One way to sidestep it is to get back in the White House, put a loyalist (like a Kash Patel, or Rudy G.) in charge of the DOJ and order them to order the stoppage of all Federal court actions or investigation involving him or his sons or business.

Of course, the trials in Georgia and New York are state authorized actions and Don Trump will still have those to deal with.

But yeah, Don Trump has a HUGE motivation to try to get back into the White House. And it ain't patriotism. Or concern for the citizenry. It is saving his own skin.

So sure, there is an argument that could go that way. I'm relatively sure of it.

I believe he is toying with the leftwing clowns.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the real-world reality of that "toying" is that he is also involving -----a court of law.

And one that has already found him liable for fraud. And one that has already ruled that he must disgorge near $500 million in fraudulently acquired profits ('fruit of a poisoned tree'?)

So, seeing he was levied with a large 'disgorgement' ruling; and then officially filed in court that he intended to appeal that ruling; and then officially informed the court that he didn't have enough money to file an appeal; and then publicly said he did; well......

Well, that 'toying' may not turn out to be fun, after all.

And it may turn out that the reasonable and tolerant Judge Erdogan may be mildly skeptical of Don Trump's forthrightness?

Monday, the 25th comes.....and the end of the legally mandated 30-days 'to-file' deadline lurks.

Could be a mildly interesting day. No?

All pure bullshit...Seeley already laid it out buddy, when he said that the only reason for this crap is to keep him from running for office again....You liars really should quit denying the obvious...----
/-----/ "You liars really should quit denying the obvious..."
They admit the obvious privately, but deny it publicly. Stupid trolls.

Exactly. This is the Marxist left warning anyone who dares challenge the system, that they will use the sytem to try to ruin a person, financially, reputation-wise, every way. So far President Trump has proven strong enough to prevail. I don't know if any other man could do it.
/----/ "President Trump has proven strong enough to prevail. I don't know if any other man could do it."
And that is the democRAT plan, to scare off any other outsiders from challenging their power.

Forum List

Back