I cant even make this shit up. Went on a date the first time this year and cant believe the outcome

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again

We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again
Dude. There are pay for play options here. MUCH easier. :)

You seem pretty pathetic. If she doesn't want to see you again, suck it up. Its either her problem or yours. If you appeared the wimp willy you do here... well, stuff happens.

Cut her a little slack. Women are finicky creatures, but a good one is well worth the emotional angst they dish out, imho. I'd send her a text that says "I had a nice time the other night. If you want to get together again sometime, just shoot me a message". Then wait. Women hate guys who seem desperate.

Ask for another date. If she say’s no, you have your answer. Move on. Lots of fish in the sea. Get fishing.
I got my answer when she didnt answer the fucking phone

Cut her a little slack. Women are finicky creatures, but a good one is well worth the emotional angst they dish out, imho. I'd send her a text that says "I had a nice time the other night. If you want to get together again sometime, just shoot me a message". Then wait. Women hate guys who seem desperate.
Unless you are paying.

Cut her a little slack. Women are finicky creatures, but a good one is well worth the emotional angst they dish out, imho. I'd send her a text that says "I had a nice time the other night. If you want to get together again sometime, just shoot me a message".
I responded to her text on monday by making a joke and never got a reply

Don't make your date sit in the rain..... Wasn't there a cocktail bar or bowling alley nearby?....

No. You are too demanding. She might have been busy. You seem to have a thin skin. Not a good look when trying to date women.
The date was sunday, I sent a text on Mon, she replied and I responded on monday. called on Thursday and sent a text for last time last night

Time to propose marriage to your hand. Yer at the end of the road

Forum List

Back