I cant even make this shit up. Went on a date the first time this year and cant believe the outcome

Yeah...
Because a bunch of wanna be actresses with potato faces are hot.
Tell ya what you stick with a bunch of fake bimbos and I'll stick with Texas country girls.
The love of my life and our two daughters.
No bimbo here, Tex. And we did live in Copperas Cove, Texas for six months.
Love Texas. California, I'm stuck here with the crazies.

Early Pictures117.jpg

View attachment 642577

Wait...you say your 19?
That women looks like she's in her 30's.

View attachment 642577
Hmmm...
Do a google search on your pic.

Wait...you say your (sic) 19?
That women (sic) looks like she's in her 30's.

Hmmm...
Do a google search on your pic.

I am disappointment inn you're grammar.
Disfortunately you're ignorance is even more disappointable.
Nowhere did I say I am 19.

Meh...

I'm disappointed in your spelling.
While I am wrong about your age your spelling sucks ass.
And when I do a search on that pic I find it to be bullshit.

An uber was you're first clue. Unless you're drunk or your cars in the shop the vast majority of responsible adults don't use uber. They have their own car. I'm guessing she was a kid, or an adult with a kids brain. Or maybe just chick that likes free shit.

Look. If you say to a girl "since we're both on the date I'll pay my half and you pay your half" and she is ok with that for the first 3 dates then I promise you she is a real person and likes you for you. I did that everytime my entire life and it mostly didn't work out, but when it did work we got married 5 years later. For the first month we dated we both paid our half, then I switched it up to "I'll pick where we go this time and I'll pay, next time you pick and pay" we did that for 6 months then we stopped caring who paid.

I know it sucks but pull up your socks, dating sucks and when you meet that special someone and you get married it still sucks sometimes. Like always sucks but just remember this, one day you'll be dead and nothing you have ever done or been through won't matter anymore. So learn to say fuck it and move on

How old was she? The younger generation just wanna play games.

Honestly a lot of the older generation does now vs what they used to be like when it comes to women. Unless their 65 or ugly, they don't play around.

Personally I blame the internet. Women can't go anywhere online without guys falling allover themselves trying to compliment a woman. The most exciting times is when you first meet someone. Well with the internet women can have a steady stream of those exciting first dates. Once the magic wears off they go find another one thinking "well the excitement wore off so he wasn't the one" and run around after the next guy. Thinking like their pussy is a prize to be won.

You - "It was a great date and she thinks I have pretty eyes".

Her - "I'm glad I don't have to see that creep again".

Soak it up. Rejection is part of life.

There are chicks out there who will think you are great. Others that don't.

You will find the right one one day and everything will fall into place.

An uber was you're first clue. Unless you're drunk or your cars in the shop the vast majority of responsible adults don't use uber. They have their own car. I'm guessing she was a kid, or an adult with a kids brain. Or maybe just chick that likes free shit.

Look. If you say to a girl "since we're both on the date I'll pay my half and you pay your half" and she is ok with that for the first 3 dates then I promise you she is a real person and likes you for you. I did that everytime my entire life and it mostly didn't work out, but when it did work we got married 5 years later. For the first month we dated we both paid our half, then I switched it up to "I'll pick where we go this time and I'll pay, next time you pick and pay" we did that for 6 months then we stopped caring who paid.

I know it sucks but pull up your socks, dating sucks and when you meet that special someone and you get married it still sucks sometimes. Like always sucks but just remember this, one day you'll be dead and nothing you have ever done or been through won't matter anymore. So learn to say fuck it and move on

Honestly a lot of the older generation does now vs what they used to be like when it comes to women. Unless their 65 or ugly, they don't play around.

Personally I blame the internet. Women can't go anywhere online without guys falling allover themselves trying to compliment a woman. The most exciting times is when you first meet someone. Well with the internet women can have a steady stream of those exciting first dates. Once the magic wears off they go find another one thinking "well the excitement wore off so he wasn't the one" and run around after the next guy. Thinking like their pussy is a prize to be won.

Sounds like a drug addiction.

Meh...

I'm disappointed in your spelling.
While I am wrong about your age your spelling sucks ass.
And when I do a search on that pic I find it to be bullshit.

Whoosh! It went right over your head. Clueless you are.

Going back to May last year, you said:

HereWeGoAgain said:

Two sentences and you screwed them both up, a four-letter word and then a five-letter word.
Don't tell ME about spelling, Boy.

To my Ignore List you go, for good reason.

Ciao brutto

What my father used to say to me when I was very young, "You talk like a man with a paper ass,"
applies to you in spades, Boy.

Whoosh! It went right over your head. Clueless you are.

Going back to May last year, you said:

HereWeGoAgain said:

Two sentences and you screwed them both up, a four-letter word and then a five-letter word.
Don't tell ME about spelling, Boy.

To my Ignore List you go, for good reason.

Ciao brutto

What my father used to say to me when I was very young, "You talk like a man with a paper ass,"
applies to you in spades, Boy.

Sure thing rubber ass.

Forum List

Back