Happy mothers day!

1652026023870.png

• Banned
Perhaps, in hindsight, I should have said happy birthing persons day! I can't wait until lawn mowing persons day!

To all the moms! Have a great day!
I saved all the hand drawn cards my kid made in her first few years of school. Since I was mother/daddy - The Mothers Day cards she made for me are among my most valued possessions.

I'm not a mother myself, (yet) but I just wanted to write this very special message for my mother since I've done every year no matter what message board I'm on.

I know that I recently read a post on here where somebody had a really cruel and abusive mother, and I know that there are a lot of women out there who might have felt the need to abort their babies, but thank God my biological mother made the right choice and chose to adopt me out to a wonderful and outstanding family, because yes, for those of you who don't already know I'm adopted myself so besides my Christian feelings about it, that might also explain a lot of why I'm pro-life.

I have always said that family isn't always about blood, but it's always about love,.. and when it comes to love, it definitely outweighs blood and DNA. It's also nice having a mother that can also be a friend and will always give me a laugh whenever I need it, or will always be around to listen to me whenever I have a problem and I would like to talk to somebody about it. I also believe very strongly in the fact that actions speak louder than words, so even though Mother's Day is a day where you should tell your mother how much you love her (or share memories about her if you no longer have her) without actions to back it up it's just a whole bunch of air coming out of your mouth. So, since I'm not much of a touchy feely person, I express my love in different ways.

I mean, come on,.. some people hug and kiss on the cheek,.. my mom and I have giggle fights. It happens right? :p The most important thing isn't how we show each other how much we love each other, but in this family there is always a lot of laughter (especially on our game nights) and that's what counts. Have a wonderful Happy Mother's Day Mom and never stop being you and being the best. :D

Btw, here's some songs that I really like about Mothers for Mother's Day. :)

Forum List

Back