I cant even make this shit up. Went on a date the first time this year and cant believe the outcome

Don't make your date sit in the rain..... Wasn't there a cocktail bar or bowling alley nearby?....
I was thinking it would slack up. No it was no bar nearby just a park so the fucking weather killed everything. Let me just say this

I will never ever go on a 1st meet again in LIFE if there is rain in the forecast

We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again
May have seemed like a nice evening for you but even from your account of the evening it seems like it was awkward for her, hence the nervous quick get away and the lack of follow up.

We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again

At least she didn't show you her dick.......

Dude there are plenty of women out there. Do you quit when things don't go your way?

Wait two weeks and if she hasn't called send her flowers and a thank you card....

May have seemed like a nice evening for you but even from your account of the evening it seems like it was awkward for her, hence the nervous quick get away and the lack of follow up.
The uber driver stopped in the middle of the street and all the cars behind was beeping the horn so she had to get in the car

Dude there are plenty of women out there. Do you quit when things don't go your way?
I am not used to getting compliments on a date so when she did that I was 100% sure I would see her again

You found out she's a flake after the first date....That's a success story.
At least she escaped before she was murdered and her feet were cut off and put in his trophy case.

The fact that he doesn't even have a car probably set off alarm bells and made her run for her life before becoming another victim of a serial killer.

At least she escaped before she was murdered and her feet were cut off and put in his trophy case.

The fact that he doesn't even have a car probably set off alarm bells and made her run for her life before becoming another victim of a serial killer.
Anyone I meet already knows ahead of time because its in my profile

Well,, thats sad. But you got to remember, that a LOT of these "people" just go on "dates" for the free food and booze. Or, just looking for a one nighter.

I gave up in the late 90's. I'm happy being by myself. Don't need anybody elses bullshit, and certainly don't need to be putting up with headgames and liars to find someone.

Well,, thats sad. But you got to remember, that a LOT of these "people" just go on "dates" for the free food and booze. Or, just looking for a one nighter.

I gave up in the late 90's. I'm happy being by myself. Don't need anybody elses bullshit, and certainly don't need to be putting up with headgames and liars to find someone.
I am going back to the old days. No more dinner on 1st meet. Breakfast, Ice cream, or coffee

Forum List

Back