"I am not your Negro"

Point out one white person who got lynched. AS A WHITE WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER DARE USE ME AS AN EXPLANATION FOR THE SHIT THAT YOU DO. I do not live to be your excuse for your insane behavior. You are pathetic. Leave me out of it.
Don't worry sister. Nobody 'uses' you for much of anything, I'm sure.

Point out one white person who got lynched. AS A WHITE WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER DARE USE ME AS AN EXPLANATION FOR THE SHIT THAT YOU DO. I do not live to be your excuse for your insane behavior. You are pathetic. Leave me out of it.

This was from
Last month.. need more?

This was from
Last month.. need more?
Forgot this one: Suspect in custody after 92-year-old woman shoved, hits head on fire hydrant in Manhattan: police

Its on the netflix apparently but I saw it on BBC2 last night.

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

gee you are LUCKY------the only atrocities about which you are aware are those that took place more than 50 years aog

Don't worry sister. Nobody 'uses' you for much of anything, I'm sure.

So stop using "defending white women" as your excuse. LEAVE US OUT OF IT ENTIRELY. If you white guys have some sort of racial beef, it is not a white woman's concern, and you MF's have been using it and us for centuries. Do not use us as your symbol.

So stop using "defending white women" as your excuse. LEAVE US OUT OF IT ENTIRELY. If you white guys have some sort of racial beef, it is not a white woman's concern, and you MF's have been using it and us for centuries. Do not use us as your symbol.
Settle down. No one uses you for anything. Maybe that why you're so bitter. Who knows, if you weren't a whinny porker ... ?

Yes democrats WE ARENT YOUR NEGRO!
068D15AD-5968-4E78-B014-9615FABB36AC.jpeg

Settle down. No one uses you for anything. Maybe that why you're so bitter. Who knows, if you weren't a whinny porker ... ?

then why do you keep using the "defending white women" shit? This "white guy with a beard, a beer gut, a gun, and a ""Murkin flag has got to stop. It's insulting to everybody.

They look very inbred to me.

My guess is that a lot of those inbreds loaded onto ships and went to war in Europe because you fuckers were to busy drinking tea and sticking your heads up your asses to realize what was going on.

Sound like, in addition to being a fucking snitch, you are full blow ingrate.

Please get corona and suffer...a lot.

You give yourself far to much credit.

He said white woman...not you.

There is a picture from the 1920's or 1930's of white people partying below the corpse of a black man hanging from a tree, probably the grandparents of this rubbish. When you see this, you are sickened, the same way that you are when you look at the pictures taken by the Nazis of naked Jewish women lining up for the gas chamber and the boxes of wedding rings collected by the Nazis from these women. Some day we will be civilized. I hope.

there are junk/"antique" stores in the U.S. that actually have salt-and-pepper shakers in the form of a black couple. Seeing that really brought home to me how deeply sick this thing is here in the U.S. It was supposed to be "funny."
There are plenty of police reports and pictures and so much more of black people doing that to white people in their way. We need to separate as a nation. The Tower of Babel is returning. Tribes are reappearing. Migrations will occur. Each new land will have its own laws and constitution and will not accept any changes or tolerate any outside interference. The pulse of war will be a thin one.

then why do you keep using the "defending white women" shit? This "white guy with a beard, a beer gut, a gun, and a ""Murkin flag has got to stop. It's insulting to everybody.
Who uses the defending white women shit? The only women I would defend are those close to me, among whom there are no whinny porkers.

Defend your own fat ass ffs.

There are plenty of police reports and pictures and so much more of black people doing that to white people in their way. We need to separate as a nation. The Tower of Babel is returning. Tribes are reappearing. Migrations will occur. Each new land will have its own laws and constitution and will not accept any changes or tolerate any outside interference. The pulse of war will be a thin one.

I take your post to mean that you are not an American, and have renounced your citizenship. Which country are you trying to move to? Where is your "new land" going to be? North America is already settled.

Yes..the 'protecting the white wimmin' narrative..a very old one. At one fell swoop it reduces women to 2nd class protectorate status..while it justifies murder, torture..and yes, rape.
What a prince.

Oh..if you want to know about white people being lynched..I recommend Mississippi Burning. Of course..it was other white people doing the lynching.

Its on the netflix apparently but I saw it on BBC2 last night.

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

This is the history that too many whites, namely conservative whites in this country have campaigned, and largely successfully, to suppress.

The standard American history known by 95% or more is sanitized, whitewashed.

At one fell swoop it reduces women to 2nd class protectorate status..
To be honest, I think nature beat us to that by about 4 million years.
  • Who do you think was out hunting Woolly Mammoths while the women were home in the caves cooking and raising young?
  • Who do you think captured and defended that cave in the first place?
  • Who do you think built the towns, villages and cities while conquering nations?
Many of the laws we have in place are there to protect women because they are generally more physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually and socially vulnerable.

Yes..the 'protecting the white wimmin' narrative..a very old one. At one fell swoop it reduces women to 2nd class protectorate status..while it justifies murder, torture..and yes, rape.
What a prince.

Oh..if you want to know about white people being lynched..I recommend Mississippi Burning. Of course..it was other white people doing the lynching.
Yup. I actually remember when the three were killed, and the murder of Violet Liuzzo. A lot of white-on-white murder, as well as the murder of James Cheney, and the local cops were complicit. It seems that the guys who do this never get brought up on state murder charges, just federal charges of violating somebody's civil rights by murdering them. In Barr's DOJ, no charges would be brought. What a country!

The movie was good. I like Hackman, but to interject a bit of humor, I thought his best performance was with Robin Williams in The Birdcage, the senator sneaking out of a club dressed as a drag queen! Hysterical.

Forum List

Back