"I am not your Negro"

This is the history that too many whites, namely conservative whites in this country have campaigned, and largely successfully, to suppress.

The standard American history known by 95% or more is sanitized, whitewashed.
I kept reminding myself that this was the time when America was "great".

......blacks are murdering whites at ten times the rate and you bring up something on Netflix???!!
hahahahahahhaha

....England murdered more blacks and more people all over the world than the US has .....so you should hate the English

To be honest, I think nature beat us to that by about 4 million years.
  • Who do you think was out hunting Woolly Mammoths while the women were home in the caves cooking and raising young?
  • Who do you think captured and defended that cave in the first place?
  • Who do you think built the towns, villages and cities while conquering nations?
Many of the laws we have in place are there to protect women because they are generally more physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually and socially vulnerable.

You forget that men are generally more mentally, emotionally, and socially vulnerable than women are. Men usually are the ones screaming, yelling, cursing, brandishing automatic weapons, starting stupid fights, acting rudely and out-of-turn. Many simply are not socialized very well and have a raging-hormone problem.

Its on the netflix apparently but I saw it on BBC2 last night.

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

How do you feel about the Castro family?

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

Hmm.... tell me Tommy, how do you feel about the British Boer concentration camps? Where close to 28,000 Boer people died of starvation and disease.
or with the Mau Mau people? Where as many as 100,000 blacks died? Gosh - I bet you never heard of it.
or what about when British controlled India and MILLIONS died of starvation and disease because the Brits only cared about the economic return of occupying India and certainly could care less about the citizens dying by the 1,000's every single day.

You forget that men are generally more mentally, emotionally, and socially vulnerable than women are.
Really? You really want to go there?

MEN:

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.11.07 AM.png
KDZMABAALFHBPMLHBMJXZ5FX6M.jpg

WOMAN:

maxresdefault.jpg

Guys have been at war, in combat, killing, hunting, conquering, ruling, leading, dominating for 12,000 years. Name me one nation lead by and established by a woman? Name me a woman Viking? Was Atilla the Hun a woman? All of the ruthless dictators? Men? All of the horrible villains of history? Nearly all men. Dr. Mengela? A man. Nearly all presidents, leaders, inventors, scientists and business leaders? men. See any women in the NFL? Who was afraid to dissect that frog in class? Girls. Who are afraid of the dark? Girls. Who wants you to kill a spider? Girls. Who worries about their bedroom being the wrong shade of blue? Girls.

Men and woman lead two equal but different roles. It takes two to tango. But never mistake that just because modern society is trying to feminize and pussify guys now to make it easier for women to get ahead farther in society, just remember this: if or when society breaks down and everything falls apart and all goes to hell, it'll be the MEN who are out there doing most of the ass kicking and killing. And keeping you safe.

Hmm.... tell me Tommy, how do you feel about the British Boer concentration camps? Where close to 28,000 Boer people died of starvation and disease.
or with the Mau Mau people? Where as many as 100,000 blacks died? Gosh - I bet you never heard of it.
or what about when British controlled India and MILLIONS died of starvation and disease because the Brits only cared about the economic return of occupying India and certainly could care less about the citizens dying by the 1,000's every single day.

Making sure you didn't miss this Tommy.... do you hate yourself as much as "southern Americans"??
How do you feel about the fact Brits were recently polled about their colonialist history and most Brits said they were "proud of their history"?
Shouldn't all of your monuments be taken down????????

Last edited:

All I have to say was that James Baldwin was one of the greatest Americans who ever lived....period.....

Making sure you didn't miss this Tommy.... do you hate yourself as much as "southern Americans"??
How do you feel about the fact Brits were recently polled about their colonialist history and most Brits said they were "proud of their history"?
Shouldn't all of your monuments be taken down????????
Why on earth are you asking me to speak in defence of the empire ? Are you on crack ?

What you were watching was what the democratic party in this country got up to. However you really have no room to criticize as the issue of slavery is laid rightfully at the feet of the British who started the practice and built the trade triangle of that era. Of course even the Danes got into the act in the Caribbean so pretty much everyone would do well to STFU. It's all just useless and senseless crying over spilt milk.
The British in particular were pretty much huge assholes right around the entire globe, on every continent and even on many islands. Ask any Indian or Pakistani. The frogs in France were as guilty as hell too. Those arrogant imperialistic fucks really screwed a lot of people over including the vietnamese among others.

What you were watching was what the democratic party in this country got up to. However you really have no room to criticize as the issue of slavery is laid rightfully at the feet of the British who started the practice and built the trade triangle of that era. Of course even the Danes got into the act in the Caribbean so pretty much everyone would do well to STFU. It's all just useless and senseless crying over spilt milk.
The British in particular were pretty much huge assholes right around the entire globe, on every continent and even on many islands. Ask any Indian or Pakistani. The frogs in France were as guilty as hell too. Those arrogant imperialistic fucks really screwed a lot of people over including the vietnamese among others.
Exactly.
What Netflix/Hulu are doing is horribly divisive and irresponsible.
It is a very sad statement that for the first time since the civil rights movement began - that racial relations are going backwards not forward. Race relations are getting worse.... fast.
And all of it is due to the liberal media/entertainment using racism as a means to hopefully get votes.
It is disgusting and counter productive as hell.
Of course the sheep like Tommy are all gleefully applauding it.

Say wow all you want Tommy. You are not an American so you have no reference point other than what you see characterized by the left media/entertainment. And that is an extraordinary mischaracterization of America.
Racism in America was once a beast. It was evil, vile and polluted our nation for many years.
But that is simply not the case anymore. The beast is old, weak and sickly. Bedfast and kept alive by the race pimps, and the self hating leftist virtue signaling on about it so they can make themselves feel enlightened.
The fact is overwhelmingly whites have no issues with the majority of blacks. Only the ghetto thugs. The worthless, jobless sponges that plague the race like cancer. But that has nothing to do with them being black. Nothing. They could be bright pink and it would be the same. It's not the race, it is the subculture of a race.

Last edited:
And furthermore Tommy the Troll Tommy Tainant .... how about Netflix and Hulu creating a whole section on just how much the British fucked up the whole world for 100 years?
Let's have a whole string of documentaries on how millions Tommy.... MILLIONS died in India under severe British rule of starvation and disease. Getting rid of the surplus population Tom? How do you think it makes Pakistani's and people of India feel that in 2016 Brits proclaimed they were PROUD of this heritage?
How many Americans do you think would say they are PROUD of slavery?... I'll tell you... it would be in the 1/10,000th percentile Tommy. No one is proud of it. Oh...but the Brits... not so.
So again I ask - do you hate your people as much as you proclaim to hate ours?? Does it disgust you that they "breathe the same air as you do" - like you say about Americans Tommy Troll?

Fuck off ol' boy. You are an ignorant hyopcrite.

Last edited:
And furthermore Tommy the Troll Tommy Tainant .... how about Netflix and Hulu creating a whole section on just how much the British fucked up the whole world for 100 years?
Let's have a whole string of documentaries on how millions Tommy.... MILLIONS died in India under severe British rule of starvation and disease. Getting rid of the surplus population Tom? How do you think it makes Pakistani's and people of India feel that in 2016 Brits proclaimed they were PROUD of this heritage?
How many Americans do you think would say they are PROUD of slavery?... I'll tell you... it would be in the 1/10,000th percentile Tommy. No one is proud of it. Oh...but the Brits... not so.
So again I ask - do you hate your people as much as you proclaim to hate ours?? Does it disgust you that they "breathe the same air as you do" - like you say about Americans Tommy Troll?

Fuck off ol' boy. You are an ignorant hyopcrite.
You argue like a little girl. Come back when you can reach my level.

Why on earth are you asking me to speak in defence of the empire ? Are you on crack ?
Tommy....A man you might not like, Cecil Rhodes basically said in the 19th Century that the British citizen "Won the World's lottery in life". Even then there were problems. Its easy to spout when you have the comforts. Its more realistic when you give them up for the cause.

Forum List

Back