White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

Weakness + Fear = Racism
Once I asked a young black man, "If you are alone in a city after dark, and four young men are walking in your direction, will you feel safer if they are white or black?"

He answered, "I will feel safer if they are white, a lot safer. I think most blacks feel the same way."

Another black man wrote in a column, "I am more afraid of other black men than I am of the Ku Klux Klan."

It is reasonable to fear a race that has a murder rate that is eight times the white murder rate.

Once I asked a young black man, "If you are alone in a city after dark, and four young men are walking in your direction, will you feel safer if they are white or black?"

He answered, "I will feel safer if they are white, a lot safer. I think most blacks feel the same way."

Another black man wrote in a column, "I am more afraid of other black men than I am of the Ku Klux Klan."

It is reasonable to fear a race that has a murder rate that is eight times the white murder rate.
I was lost late at night in a bad neighborhood in a Democrat city when five young black males started walking toward me, and I knew the odds were significantly higher that they would rob me, or worse, than if they were white. Simple statistics.

As it turned out, my fears were well-founded. Scariest 30 seconds of my life, before I was rescued. I am lucky I wasn’t killed.

1666126311405.png

I was lost late at night in a bad neighborhood in a Democrat city when five young black males started walking toward me, and I knew the odds were significantly higher that they would rob me, or worse, than if they were white. Simple statistics.

As it turned out, my fears were well-founded. Scariest 30 seconds of my life, before I was rescued. I am lucky I wasn’t killed.
If those Democrats were white Democrats, like I am, you would have been safe. They would have helped you find your way.

No one should be surprised that a race that is accurately associated with low intelligence, illegitimacy, welfare dependency, and crime arouses durable feelings of hostility. I am surprised that the taboos against criticizing Negroes have lasted as long as they have. Blacks have had two generations to demonstrate that most of them are equal to most whites. Most of them have not done so.
I disagree, most Black Americans have taken advantage of their opportunities. However, there is a noisy minority that make everyone look bad. Look at how IM2 bad-mouths successful Blacks for an example.

What do we know? It is not our fault that you people tend to do poorly in school, and to score poorly on all the mental aptitude tests, however they are designed. It is not our fault that blacks commit a lot of crimes and have lots of illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.
Are you mistakenly addressing me as “you people”?

Forum List

Back