"I am not your Negro"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its on the netflix apparently but I saw it on BBC2 last night.

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

Its hard hitting stuff and difficult to watch in many places. I came away with a deep hatred of Southern American trash after watching them enjoy lynchings . The pictures of them bullying a teenage girl for the crime of going to school was unbelievably harrowing.
Even more depressing is that these sick fucks are still with us and breathe the same air.

In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter to his literary agent describing his next project, "Remember This House." The book was to be a revolutionary, personal account of the lives and assassinations of three of his close friends: Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. At the time of Baldwin's death in 1987, he left behind only 30 completed pages of this manuscript. Filmmaker Raoul Peck envisions the book James Baldwin never finished.

/----/ Yet you celebrate the democRAT Party that made all that possible.

There is a picture from the 1920's or 1930's of white people partying below the corpse of a black man hanging from a tree, probably the grandparents of this rubbish. When you see this, you are sickened, the same way that you are when you look at the pictures taken by the Nazis of naked Jewish women lining up for the gas chamber and the boxes of wedding rings collected by the Nazis from these women. Some day we will be civilized. I hope.

there are junk/"antique" stores in the U.S. that actually have salt-and-pepper shakers in the form of a black couple. Seeing that really brought home to me how deeply sick this thing is here in the U.S. It was supposed to be "funny."

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, lynching us, killing us, attacking white woman.. but you can continue your false race narrative

And, predictably, the Trumpsters jump in, in defiance.

These people are what they are. But we'll get past this.
The data doesn’t support the narrative blacks are even close to being attacked by whites, blacks are slaughtering us.. look at the data

Maybe today. But let's be fair: time was when the white man hated blacks and treated them with sub-human contempt.
Hate no,, maybe being Offensive was the right thing to do to defend ourselves

So in your mind, this is only about physical attacks. I believe that you believe that.
Kidding me? I speak to the definition of racism daily on here, all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. I say it every day

So in your mind, this is only about physical attacks. I believe that you believe that.
9259E2CE-9C40-45A9-9C3F-A3BFDBED3B81.jpeg
Stop voting democrat and your happy

There is a picture from the 1920's or 1930's of white people partying below the corpse of a black man hanging from a tree, probably the grandparents of this rubbish. When you see this, you are sickened, the same way that you are when you look at the pictures taken by the Nazis of naked Jewish women lining up for the gas chamber and the boxes of wedding rings collected by the Nazis from these women. Some day we will be civilized. I hope.

there are junk/"antique" stores in the U.S. that actually have salt-and-pepper shakers in the form of a black couple. Seeing that really brought home to me how deeply sick this thing is here in the U.S. It was supposed to be "funny."
There is no doubt that the trash on here are the spawn of those lynchers. What hope did they have when their parents were such utter shite ?
Education is needed and these inbred half wits need to be marginalised and driven out of society.

1920’s 30’s blacks voted for republicans and were attacked just like today. Nothing has changed..

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, lynching us, killing us, attacking white woman.. but you can continue your false race narrative

Point out one white person who got lynched. AS A WHITE WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER DARE USE ME AS AN EXPLANATION FOR THE SHIT THAT YOU DO. I do not live to be your excuse for your insane behavior. You are pathetic. Leave me out of it.

Forum List

Back