I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

Fake news.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

---Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes---

Unrelated to the 2020 election.

Here's the thing, IMHO: the Arizona audit that was done concluded that they could not show that Biden stole the election. IOW, while there was plenty of fraud going on, they did not say that Trump should have won AZ. Nor has that been definitively done in any other state.

Now - if you're going to decertify election results that have been validated and verified by those appointed or elected to do so, IMHO you've gotta have rock-solid proof that will stand up in a court of law that the election was in fact stolen and so far that has not happened. Opinions, surveys, and statistics don't cut it; you've gotta have clear-cut and unassailable proof that the election was in fact awarded fraudulently. And I think you also gotta have laws at the state level to deal with that possibility.

But once the US Congress convenes and verifies the election results, I am not sure there is legally any further action to be taken after that. There are challenges that can be made and voted on for each state's electors, but I believe that once that process is done, IT's DONE. There's currently no redo, even if a state subsequently overturns the election results at a later date. That is uncharted waters that I do not believe the SCOTUS has any Constitutional basis to act on.

I say this as a Trump voter who does not want Biden in the WH. Along with approximately half the country have serious doubts about the 2020 election, I do not know if Biden actually should have won. I am pleased with the fact that many state legislatures around the country have taken steps to improve election integrity. And I hope we aren't going to see a regular occurrence of this shit every 2 or 4 years.

Here's the thing, IMHO: the Arizona audit that was done concluded that they could not show that Biden stole the election. IOW, while there was plenty of fraud going on, they did not say that Trump should have won AZ. Nor has that been definitively done in any other state.

Now - if you're going to decertify election results that have been validated and verified by those appointed or elected to do so, IMHO you've gotta have rock-solid proof that will stand up in a court of law that the election was in fact stolen and so far that has not happened. Opinions, surveys, and statistics don't cut it; you've gotta have clear-cut and unassailable proof that the election was in fact awarded fraudulently. And I think you also gotta have laws at the state level to deal with that possibility.

But once the US Congress convenes and verifies the election results, I am not sure there is legally any further action to be taken after that. There are challenges that can be made and voted on for each state's electors, but I believe that once that process is done, IT's DONE. There's currently no redo, even if a state subsequently overturns the election results at a later date. That is uncharted waters that I do not believe the SCOTUS has any Constitutional basis to act on.

I say this as a Trump voter who does not want Biden in the WH. Along with approximately half the country have serious doubts about the 2020 election, I do not know if Biden actually should have won. I am pleased with the fact that many state legislatures around the country have taken steps to improve election integrity. And I hope we aren't going to see a regular occurrence of this shit every 2 or 4 years.
Then every democrat who is ok with this election fraud must pay $2.50 to every American for every gallon of gas they’ve purchased since February 2021.
That’s just for starters.

You are correct.... Once the election results are verified it doesn't matter whether or not they are honest results. All of that is supposed to be done prior to verification... verification is another way of saying okay we are accepting this and this is our next president. If some of the results are found to be dishonest after that fact it's more or less irrelevant and pretty much tough shit. Same thing goes for inauguration.... Once it has been held and the inauguration is complete it is what it is however it got there.

jo

Forum List

Back