I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

Here's the thing, IMHO: the Arizona audit that was done concluded that they could not show that Biden stole the election. IOW, while there was plenty of fraud going on, they did not say that Trump should have won AZ. Nor has that been definitively done in any other state.

Now - if you're going to decertify election results that have been validated and verified by those appointed or elected to do so, IMHO you've gotta have rock-solid proof that will stand up in a court of law that the election was in fact stolen and so far that has not happened. Opinions, surveys, and statistics don't cut it; you've gotta have clear-cut and unassailable proof that the election was in fact awarded fraudulently. And I think you also gotta have laws at the state level to deal with that possibility.

But once the US Congress convenes and verifies the election results, I am not sure there is legally any further action to be taken after that. There are challenges that can be made and voted on for each state's electors, but I believe that once that process is done, IT's DONE. There's currently no redo, even if a state subsequently overturns the election results at a later date. That is uncharted waters that I do not believe the SCOTUS has any Constitutional basis to act on.

I say this as a Trump voter who does not want Biden in the WH. Along with approximately half the country have serious doubts about the 2020 election, I do not know if Biden actually should have won. I am pleased with the fact that many state legislatures around the country have taken steps to improve election integrity. And I hope we aren't going to see a regular occurrence of this shit every 2 or 4 years.
Going to have to get rid of the secret ballot....

You are correct.... Once the election results are verified it doesn't matter whether or not they are honest results. All of that is supposed to be done prior to verification... verification is another way of saying okay we are accepting this and this is our next president. If some of the results are found to be dishonest after that fact it's more or less irrelevant and pretty much tough shit. Same thing goes for inauguration.... Once it has been held and the inauguration is complete it is what it is however it got there.

jo
The OJ example is a perfect parallel. OJ was acquitted but we all know he’s not innocent.

Of course. That's the whole game you guys are playing. It's pretty transparent, even without your confession.
The game is all yours. These people have accepted the facts. Evidence you just deny, they don't. The fraud in the swing states was painfully obvious.

The game is all yours. These people have accepted the facts. Evidence you just deny, they don't. The fraud in the swing states was painfully obvious.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just keep slinging turds. It's the Trumpian way. Just repeat BS over and over and over and over again. A certain percentage of people will buy it. But between me and you, we both know it's a scam you're running.

Oh it was there....the statistics of chance are far to colossal with the odds being 1x10^12 to 1 on the simultaneous three state reversal on election night. That kind of luck simply does not exist.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just keep slinging turds. It's the Trumpian way. Just repeat BS over and over and over and over again. A certain percentage of people will buy it. But between me and you, we both know it's a scam you're running.
"2,000 Mules" shit an awful lot. The evidence is there. It is simply being denied by you and others. The media being one of them.

WI and PA. want to decertify along with GA. Are you saying they want to do this with no evidence? Think about that.

"2,000 Mules" shit an awful lot. The evidence is there. It is simply being denied by you and others. The media being one of them.
artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

You are correct.... Once the election results are verified it doesn't matter whether or not they are honest results. All of that is supposed to be done prior to verification... verification is another way of saying okay we are accepting this and this is our next president. If some of the results are found to be dishonest after that fact it's more or less irrelevant and pretty much tough shit. Same thing goes for inauguration.... Once it has been held and the inauguration is complete it is what it is however it got there.

jo

I would add this: if after the inauguration it is determined that the new president did not actually win the election then there are processes to remove him/her from office if the person does not resign. Impeachment for one, and maybe Article 25 for another. No doubt there would be buku legal wrangling and challenges left and right as to the proceedings in the state(s) that decertified the original results, and the process would likely take up a lot of time. But until he or she resigns or is kicked out, that person IS the POTUS, like it or not.

Their goal isn't to decertify the election, it's to delegitimize elections in general. If they can't win, the just want to burn it all down.

Their goal isn't to decertify the election, it's to delegitimize elections in general. If they can't win, the just want to burn it all down.
It's not our fault the court system failed us last election.

I assume you are referring to the losing party, in 2016 it was the democrats and in 2020 it was the GOP. "Burn it all down" is way over the top, dude. Or maybe I missed it, did someone on either side actually propose that? If so, who?

I assume you are referring to the losing party, in 2016 it was the democrats and in 2020 it was the GOP. "Burn it all down" is way over the top, dude. Or maybe I missed it, did someone on either side actually propose that? If so, who?
I'm talking about what the partisan idiots are doing, not what they're saying or proposing. And yes, Democrats did the same goddamned thing with their Russian collusion fixation. The problem is that the partisan vitriol is so bad that neither side can accept defeat. It has nothing to with fraud or foreign collusion. Those are just excuses.

The election had no integrity you can't delegitimize anymore than it already has been. It is being proven and, again, you just deny it.

I'm talking about what the partisan idiots are doing, not what they're saying or proposing. And yes, Democrats did the same goddamned thing with their Russian collusion fixation. The problem is that the partisan vitriol is so bad that neither side can accept defeat. It has nothing to with fraud or foreign collusion. Those are just excuses.
Russian collusion was not fact based. Proven fraud is fact based.

Forum List

Back