I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

I doubt it's possible. Or even if they did, there is no precedent, so FJB would still sit there and simply order the media to not report it or deem it an insurrection or something.

Somehow, the facts need to stay in the news headlines, though. Too many people are still falsely claiming they didn't find anything.

Georgia looks 10x as bad as AZ, from the little that has surfaced that I've seen. Seems like a media black-out.

Why bother? Very little difference between Don and Joe.
as it would anybody. Presidents really have no authority except for ED's. The real business is in the congress.

This is the GOP's strategy going forward.

"We don't like the results, we'll say they're fraudulent, we refuse to certify".

That's exactly how this is playing out, right in front of us, in real time, in multiple states.
impeach 45 was demofks accepting the 2016 elections? Dude, I worry about your health, cause I think your brains melted out or your water broke.

It's as if anyone who falls under Trump's thrall comes down with a brain-eating bacteria. You can see it in the steadily declining dementia and delusions of the Trumptards on this forum, and in the statements of people like Lindell, Powell, and Giuliani.

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and Q-Anon piss drinker Marjorie Tard Greene. The list is endless of those who publicly display their deteriorating mental health.

After getting too close to Trump, Giuliani went from America's Mayor™ to a sad caricature whose dead black brain cells publicly leaked down his face in a gardening store parking lot.

Zombie Donald is eating their brains.

This explains how he was able to con billions out of his investors and banks. It is a most bizarre phenomena which will be studied for decades to come.

zombie-trump.jpg

BRAAAAAAAAINS!!!

So Wendy Rogers wants to vote to take away the votes of the citizens of Arizona.

Cool.

Nothing fascist about that.

During Trump's first presidential campaign, four year term as president and even after he left office, the left couldn't move on, so I see no reason for the right to move on. After all, if it's good for one, then it's just as good for the other.

It is the right that cannot move on. The 2020 elections are over yet you still want to re-litigate it.

This is the GOP's strategy going forward.

"We don't like the results, we'll say they're fraudulent, we refuse to certify".

That's exactly how this is playing out, right in front of us, in real time, in multiple states.
Should the GOP try the “Russia collusion” and the “Ukrainian quid pro quo” angle for four years instead?

Forum List

Back