Michigan Dems Hand GOP A "Virginia" Gift.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Well now, seems the dems just doubled down on stupid.

mich-schools-quote.jpg

Then, once the backlash started they deleted it and posted this:

Screenshot_20220117-185633_Chrome-2244132.jpg

Even though it was worded poorly, they are correct.

A public school cannot cater to each individual parent, each teacher cannot cater their class to the whims of each parent.

In a school of 1000 kids you cannot have 1000 different individual lesson plans so that each parent is in control of what their little Jonny or Susie learns.

A public school cannot cater to each individual parent, each teacher cannot cater their class to the whims of each parent.

In a school of 1000 kids you cannot have 1000 different individual lesson plans so that each parent is in control of what their little Jonny or Susie learns.
Nobody suggested 1000 individual lesson plans. Weak red herring.

We need school choice

let parents take their children and the education dollars allotted to each child and go to a private school instead

The dems can't help themselves, I suspect it had to do with when Youngkin issued his EO and got the backlash from the blue-burb school systems here in Virginia they just had to put their two cents worth in.

My bet is if someone took the time to investigate they would find incidents in other states where dems opened their mouth and stuck their foot in it over the issue. ;)

We need school choice

let parents take their children and the education dollars allotted to each child and go to a private school instead

As long as the parent is willing to cover the rest I am good with that.

You also cannot ignore the wants of parents entirely, because they are paying customers. Public Schools are supposed to be neutral grounds of basic learning, not woke indoctrination centers.

If parents should be ignored why have school boards at all?

Dems should keep at this, it will just result in the eventual transition to school choice.

If public schools taught what they were supposed to teach like math, science, biology, history, English, home ec, industrial arts and so then they wouldnt need worry about parents getting involved.

But a lot of democrat states started deciding to teach blacks are special and whites are bad and every white kid is racist, they started letting boys pretend to be girls and go in women's bathrooms and crush them at sports, they started telling parents to shut up, and so on. So of course parents stepped in.

If schools stopped trying to force social and political issues on kids, stopped hiring piece of shit liberal teachers wanting to put their agendas on kids, and stuck to the topics a school should this never would have happened.

And fuck that pussy ass backpedaling resissued post. If you're going to say you're a piece of shit pushing shitty ideas atleast stick by your shitty ideas and don't outright and obviously lie on everyone's face about it. We all know they lied and we all know they won't change their minds, they will just be more secretive about it.

I agree. Like most things in life the right answer is somewhere in the middle.

And yet you go with the red herring of 1000 parents and 1000 lesson plans. Not a very well thought out retort.

and appeal to the middle is a logical fallacy.

"Just because a positions is a compromise doesn't mean it's right"

And yet you go with the red herring of 1000 parents and 1000 lesson plans. Not a very well thought out retort.

Go to a school board meeting and then tell me I am wrong

and appeal to the middle is a logical fallacy.

"Just because a positions is a compromise doesn't mean it's right"

And in this case it is right. Thanks for playing

Forum List

Back