I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

What good will that accomplish?

---Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes---

Of course, the Gateway Pundit being a hack partisan web site, they do not provide all of the facts.

You can read the facts here: Arizona's online portal for campaign signatures facing shut down during critical period

Arizona had to shut down their e-qual site because of new redistricting maps and the software not being able to handle two different maps.

This shutdown actually had more of a negative impact on Democrats than Republicans.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

baby-trump-2.jpg

Of course, the Gateway Pundit being a hack partisan web site, they do not provide all of the facts.

You can read the facts here: Arizona's online portal for campaign signatures facing shut down during critical period

Arizona had to shut down their e-qual site because of new redistricting maps and the software not being able to handle two different maps.

This shutdown actually had more of a negative impact on Democrats than Republicans.
So the Arizona AG should do nothing?

Forum List

Back