I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

Then you'll be sitting in the corner for a good long time.
I don't think so. People are not giving up on proving fraud, ever. All the lies and insults will not change the fact the election was stolen.

So, it was okay to push your dumb as narrative about the Trump Russia collusion hoax? That last through the term President Trump was in. Only to waste taxpayer money to find out it was all a hoax. The GOP has all right to call out fraudulent activity, dummy.

There was nothing dumb about it. Our intelligence agencies confirmed the Russians interfered in our elections. Maybe you can explain why Manafort would turn over internal polling data and other campaign information to a Russian.

"If they "didn't find anything", why did Maricopa County officials have to spend all that effort trying to defend itself?"

What a stupid question. Cyber Ninja's created a list of questionable ballots so the Maricopa County Election Board, who's the authoritative voice on their county's election, answered those questions. You just don't like their answers because they dispel your myth about widespread voter fraud.
Personally, I generally ignore things that are "nothing" of importance.

I'm still talking to you because what they found IS important. Why are you still talking?

Personally, I generally ignore things that are "nothing" of importance.

I'm still talking to you because what they found IS important. Why are you still talking?
They raised some questions and those questions were answered. They also found that Biden won their county by an even bigger margin.

They raised some questions and those questions were answered. They also found that Biden won their county by an even bigger margin.
You keep forgetting the 30 laws that were broken and the fraudulent ballots. Plus the fact Dominion ran the election and refuses to give there data to the State legislature. All evidence waiting on a RINO AG to get it to a court. More than enough to prove the election had 0 integrity and should be decertified.

You keep forgetting the 30 laws that were broken and the fraudulent ballots. Plus the fact Dominion ran the election and refuses to give there data to the State legislature. All evidence waiting on a RINO AG to get it to a court. More than enough to prove the election had 0 integrity and should be decertified.
False. No laws were broken which is why no one's been arrested.

False. No laws were broken which is why no one's been arrested.
They have not been arrested because they have not been charged. That is the AG. sitting on the charges and when it gets to court there will be arrests. That might be after the midterms. The evidence is not going anywhere. It will be there for the new AG. and the new SOS to make sure it never happens again.

They have not been arrested because they have not been charged. That is the AG. sitting on the charges and when it gets to court there will be arrests.
LOLOL

It cracks me up how there's ALWAYS some evil RINO preventing your hallucinations from becoming reality.

LOLOL

It cracks me up how there's ALWAYS some evil RINO preventing your hallucinations from becoming reality.
It happened in WI. MI. PA. and GA. RINOs in those state legislatures sabotaged efforts to get the truth out and continue to do so.
You are uninformed.

LOL

See: post #252
Do some research and tell me differently. Start with WI.

Do some research and tell me differently. Start with WI.
See: post #252

You lose Assflap.
I lose because a raving lunatic says I lose??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

How can I lose, FruitLoops, when you haven't proven a single case of election fraud after trying every day for nearly 15 months now?

Forum List

Back