I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

If they continued to cling to the idea that they were cheated, despite having no rational reason nor evidence to justify their excuse, they'd be beyond reason. At that point, I'd sit 'em in the corner. For hours if necessary.
It is not an idea, it is an extremely obvious fact.

THEY DID NOT FIND ANYTHING - thats a FACT.

You are the one still falsely claiming stuff a year later.

Stop repeating what your nimrod fake news media is telling you to say. The official report shows

- Missing chain of custody logs
- Photoshopped ballot and envelope images
- Erroneous validation of 10's of thousands of mail in ballots with sub-standard or missing signatures
- Clear evidence of internet connected tabulators and other equipment at the time of election and for months before and after
- Clear evidence of tampering with election tabulation servers to clear server logs
- Multiple ballots cast by thousands of people, both mail-in and main-in/in-person

There were others, these are just off the top of my head.

They sure did find PLENTY of evidence of both voter fraud and election tampering.

Stop repeating what your nimrod fake news media is telling you to say. The official report shows

- Missing chain of custody logs
- Photoshopped ballot and envelope images
- Erroneous validation of 10's of thousands of mail in ballots with sub-standard or missing signatures
- Clear evidence of internet connected tabulators and other equipment at the time of election and for months before and after
- Clear evidence of tampering with election tabulation servers to clear server logs
- Multiple ballots cast by thousands of people, both mail-in and main-in/in-person

There were others, these are just off the top of my head.

They sure did find PLENTY of evidence of both voter fraud and election tampering.

How about you SOURCE those bullshit assertions, so I can explain the very many ways dupes like you get had.

If you are just talking about Artizona audit, election administrators refuted that pile of garbage point by point:

How about you SOURCE those bullshit assertions, so I can explain the very many ways dupes like you get had.

If you are just talking about Artizona audit, election administrators refuted that pile of garbage point by point:

So...

1) If they "didn't find anything", why did Maricopa County officials have to spend all that effort trying to defend itself?
2) Why Maricopa County OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION so vehemently, and not comply with the COURT ORDERS to hand over equipment? They never handed over the routers to this day, afaik.
3) Why is the Arizona Attorney General Investigating still?

Obviously, the audit found plenty that needs to be addressed. And of course, the officials will continue to deny any wrongdoing and obstruct any further questioning.

If you were sincere about your curiosity, I'm sure you could google the information you seek, but here you go:

VIDEO OF FULL TESTIMONY BEFORE THE ARIZONA SENATE:

PDF OF ONE OF THE REPORTS SUBMITTED TO THE ARIZONA SENATE:

EDITORIAL SUMARIZING THE 49,718 QUESTIONABLE VOTES:

Been to the border lately? Bought any gas lately? Noticed any inflation lately?
Trump didn’t stop the influx of illegals. Gas prices go up and down. Blaming dumb old Joe for inflation isn’t smart. We’d have this same inflation if dumb Don had been re-elected.

So...

1) If they "didn't find anything", why did Maricopa County officials have to spend all that effort trying to defend itself?
2) Why Maricopa County OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION so vehemently, and not comply with the COURT ORDERS to hand over equipment? They never handed over the routers to this day, afaik.

Obviously, the audit found plenty that needs to be addressed. And of course, the officials will continue to deny any wrongdoing and obstruct any further questioning.

If you were sincere about your curiosity, I'm sure you could google the information you seek, but here you go:

They didn't find anything in terms of serious voting fraud you fucking idiot.

They even said in their report that what they found was not necessarily fraud and could in fact be legitimate votes.

Each and every large category of "questionable" ballots Cyber Ninja came up was based on them either not knowing wtf they are doing or trying to dupe idiots like you if we assume the worst of their motives.

There is a reason Cyber Ninjas is no more - they were mickey mouse show to entertain soft in the head Trumpsters like yourself who are unable to come to terms with electoral loss, not a serious organization conducting quality professional work.

If they found serious evidence of fraud, there would basis for serious civil and criminal litigation. There is almost none - in total 37 true double voting instances were found and refered for prosecution.

If you have any specific claim of fraud that you don't think election officials adequately addressed in their report, let's have it, otherwise quit posting round-about bullshit.

Last edited:
So...

"If they "didn't find anything", why did Maricopa County officials have to spend all that effort trying to defend itself?"

What a stupid question. Cyber Ninja's created a list of questionable ballots so the Maricopa County Election Board, who's the authoritative voice on their county's election, answered those questions. You just don't like their answers because they dispel your myth about widespread voter fraud.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

If there could be a TRUE investigation, all these swing states would be overturned. This year of ill-gotten gain by the left should be completely annulled and undone.

If there could be a TRUE investigation, all these swing states would be overturned. This year of ill-gotten gain by the left should be completely annulled and undone.
LOL

Where's the proof...?

Your post is nothing but pixels without any proof.

This is what we should expect to happen in a country which is supposed to have free and fair elections.

This is what we should expect to happen in a country which is supposed to have free and fair elections.
Some states did recounts and some did audits. Every count, every recount, every audit reaffirmed the initial tabulation counts. Almost 15 months since the election and you yahoos are no closer now to proving fraud than you were then.

Some states did recounts and some did audits. Every count, every recount, every audit reaffirmed the initial tabulation counts. Almost 15 months since the election and you yahoos are no closer now to proving fraud than you were then.
You're just ignoring the key facts:

1. The only way Trump could have lost the election is if the Democrats cheated.
2. The only possible reason that there is no evidence is the Democrats are hiding it.

Forum List

Back