How some liberals contradict themselves with embarrassment

so your father told you that liberal people treated her worse than conservaatives?

I'm not conservative, I am liberal but a fair liberal, if prayer can't be in schools neither should the teaching of homosexuality to kids.

Nobody is teaching homosexuality, bigot.

Ask yourself this question. Why with the age group of Boy Scouts is homosexuality even an issue? What in the hell does the Boy Scouts have to accept? Is there a scarlet F on the foreheads of gays that I can't see? Do they have to accept sodomy? What? Gay parents? Gay scoutmasters? How in the hell did it even become an issue? Because gays want it to be an issue is all I can think.

If we tuaght kids all the religions and all their tennets the kids would realize just how many religions must be WRONG in their ideas because they all claim to be THE ONE true way.

It would make mountains of atheists in this country.

The religious would NEVER allow that

Now think about what I just said.

the real information on all religions is fact.

they all exist and have tennets right?

The more information you give kids about religion the more likely they will find religion silly.

Information needs to be refused kids so they retain their family religion

Are you telling me that creationism is taught in science classes in Germany? Are there any German public schools that question that humans have evolved and instead insist that some supernatural being created us?

By the way, your OP premise is weak and inconsistent.

Science can be taught from a creationist perspective. Why does it have to be taught from a materialist, naturalist perspective?

Science is not in conflict with religion. Science is not atheistic in nature.

It's simply a method for finding out about how things work.

Ah, another Flayo hates fags threads.

I don't hate gays, you call them fags, I don't, calling them faggots and fags is wrong.I just don't want them teaching my kids that their lifestyle is just as good and normal as a kid who has a mom and dad.

You should probably send your kids to a religious private school that excludes gays and their children then. If you send them to public schools, your kids will be going to school with our kids...and our kids will tell your kids that our lifestyle is just as good and normal as kids who have a mom and dad (or the more likely scenario, divorced parents).

My daughter feels sorry for all her friends with Mom's and Dad's...because they're all separated and her parents aren't.

You don't get it, I don't want schools teaching my kids that homosexuality is ok in any form.

Despite all the violence, kids waving cellphones, and drugs that infest our schools some liberals want to admantly keep crreationism and prayer in schools banned, but vigorously support kids being taught that homosexuality is ok and that having two parents of the same sex is ok and progressive, this makes no fucking sense to me. They unfairly pick on and label kids who want to pray in school as Jesus freaks and shit and bigots, how can these liberals preach shit about acceptance and tolerance and yet be very intolerant? This doesn't apply to all liberals but damn..

After you drunk-posted, did you start drunk-dialing women who rejected you?

Now think about what I just said.

the real information on all religions is fact.

they all exist and have tennets right?

The more information you give kids about religion the more likely they will find religion silly.

Information needs to be refused kids so they retain their family religion

No, the more they will understand differences in cultural perceptions and the universality of religion.

Most kids understand that different religions have different tenets. It's hardly an earth-shattering revelation.

I don't hate gays, you call them fags, I don't, calling them faggots and fags is wrong.I just don't want them teaching my kids that their lifestyle is just as good and normal as a kid who has a mom and dad.

You should probably send your kids to a religious private school that excludes gays and their children then. If you send them to public schools, your kids will be going to school with our kids...and our kids will tell your kids that our lifestyle is just as good and normal as kids who have a mom and dad (or the more likely scenario, divorced parents).

My daughter feels sorry for all her friends with Mom's and Dad's...because they're all separated and her parents aren't.

You don't get it, I don't want schools teaching my kids that homosexuality is ok in any form.

Then you should send your children to private religious schools. If you send your children to public schools, they will go to school with gay kids and the kids of gays. It's the kids that will end up "teaching" your kids that gays are okay, not "schools".

If we tuaght kids all the religions and all their tennets the kids would realize just how many religions must be WRONG in their ideas because they all claim to be THE ONE true way.

It would make mountains of atheists in this country.

The religious would NEVER allow that

I think if we taught children how to use spell check the world would be a much better place.

In which class exactly do they "teach homosexuality?"

Teaching tolerance and teaching how to be gay are two totally different things. Are you suggesting that people shouldn't be taught to be tolerant?

I'm not conservative, I am liberal but a fair liberal, if prayer can't be in schools neither should the teaching of homosexuality to kids.

Nobody is teaching homosexuality, bigot.

yes they are teaching homosexuality to kids, liar, I'm not bigot, they can do as they like, keep it from the kids.

What do you think you are "keeping from kids"? What do you believe is being "taught"? Show us the curriculum.

I have no problem with creationism being taught in a class devoted to religious beliefs. Although it could be part of a Sci-Fy creative writing class too.

Forum List

Back