You Just Might Be a Liberal If.....

[quoteMost likely this will get moved. Liberals have no sense of humor][/quote]

Right, and the frigging conservatives are just a bunch of comediens when they are criticized-Duh, Retired.

This is typical of the attacks one can make on his enemy when there is no proof but you use all the stereotypes they you have created to criticize them. All liberals hate America, even the founding fathers.

All conservatives are god loving patriotic Americans, and liberals arent'.

What a piece of crap thread. This in no way allows for reasonable dialogue but is simply the outpouring of a small closed mind.

Have a blanking great holiday season.:lol:

Most likely this will get moved. Liberals have no sense of humor]

Right, and the frigging conservatives are just a bunch of comediens when they are criticized-Duh, Retired.

This is typical of the attacks one can make on his enemy when there is no proof but you use all the stereotypes they you have created to criticize them. All liberals hate America, even the founding fathers.

What a piece of crap thread. This in no way allows for reasonable dialogue but is simply the outpouring of a small closed mind.

Not another pole-smoking Marine!!!!

Most likely this will get moved. Liberals have no sense of humor]

Not another pole-smoking Marine!!!!

He was a helicopter pilot. You know one of THOSE Marines.

So many straw men, so much stupid. I'm just waiting for someone to post the other side, you might be conservative if..

"a biology major is an outdated relic of white, misogynist domination."

Who the fuck thinks that? I've seen a lot of stupid feminists but none of them have come close to even suggesting that. If anything it's conservatives that have a problem with a biology curriculum because of that heathenistic evolution that will turn kids into atheists, or Nazis or make them full of lust (and I've actually heard those arguments from conservative nuts).

no you heard that from the Far right religious wackos...not a Conservative...

I'm still waiting for prove that the reason why the media uses the word "teenager" is to get people to think of that person as a child and not because the person happens to be a teenager.

it's a communist plot.

although it's good to see one of the board racists take time away from his busy schedule writing nasty things about black people to do a "you might be a liberal if..." thread.

how does he find the time? :lol:

In what world is racism exclusive to one party or the other?

is reading not your strong suit? it was specific to the poster. in fact, i didn't mention his "party" at all.

try again.

I got a 60/60 on that Civics test, and I go to a Liberal Arts college. :eek:

True story though, just completed my first semester of college, and the politics of my professor never really entered the conversation in either of my history classes. The only times we talked about politics in one class was current events and the professor never was slanted one way.

Imagine that. :cool:

I got a 60/60 on that Civics test, and I go to a Liberal Arts college. :eek:

True story though, just completed my first semester of college, and the politics of my professor never really entered the conversation in either of my history classes. The only times we talked about politics in one class was current events and the professor never was slanted one way.

Imagine that. :cool:

Haven't been in school in YEARS and some of that stuff was never taught in school anyway. Yet I only missed 8. But notice most of our posters won't take the test.

it's a communist plot.

although it's good to see one of the board racists take time away from his busy schedule writing nasty things about black people to do a "you might be a liberal if..." thread.

how does he find the time? :lol:

is reading not your strong suit? it was specific to the poster. in fact, i didn't mention his "party" at all.

try again.

"One of the racists on this board" is not specific to one poster. Also, you tend to lean far left and I'm pretty sure you feel anyone who doesn't think like you as far as supporting Obama one of their primary motivations is they're a racist.

It's just a logical assumption that this is what you meant. Playing dumb isn't gonna work in this case unless you never have accused any con of being a racist when he shows his displeasure with Obama. And if I catch you doing it in the future I will call you on it.

try again.

"One of the racists on this board" is not specific to one poster. Also, you tend to lean far left and I'm pretty sure you feel anyone who doesn't think like you as far as supporting Obama one of their primary motivations is they're a racist.

It's just a logical assumption that this is what you meant. Playing dumb isn't gonna work in this case unless you never have accused any con of being a racist when he shows his displeasure with Obama. And if I catch you doing it in the future I will call you on it.

Once again, weirdo.... there IS more than one racist on the board. I said nothing about "party".

sounds like you've got party guilt. i think you should check yourself and not pretend you can *call* me on anything. you'd have to be smarter for that.

now piss off.

*cheers*

Forum List

Back