Do you believe there is such a thing as Jewish supremacy?

Do you beleive Jewish supremacy exists in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess you don't know what is. ;)
Sorry, but saying that my dad’s family - including four children - deserved to be marched into the gas chambers is just about as reprehensible as can be. You should be ashamed of yourself. I sure hope they didn’t teach you that in Catholic school.

Sorry, but saying that my dad’s family - including four children - deserved to be marched into the gas chambers is just about as reprehensible as can be. You should be ashamed of yourself. I sure hope they didn’t teach you that in Catholic school.
I'm not Catholic.
The holocaust was certainly part of the curse that God laid on the Jews. But there's more to it than that. Hitler's Nazi regime was actually a war against all of the descendants of Israel, the WASP nations of the world. The body count was horrific.

The Jews: 6 million killed.
The other tribes: 45 million killed.
The axis powers: 11 million killed.

It is disingenuous to elevate the holocaust above the horrendous suffering and loss of life of the combatants and other civilians lost in the war. The history of WW2 doesn't revolve around the Jews.

Regarding God's curse on the Jews. Nothing in God's word has rescinded it, to my knowledge. And, the evidence supports it.

Last edited:
Didn’t you just say the Jews deserved the “Punishment” Gd gave them? If that isn’t a Jew-hating comment, I don’t know what is.

In the scripture they are repeatedly punished by God for whoring after false gods . Did the Mormons write that out of the Bible too?

In the scripture they are repeatedly punished by God for whoring after false gods . Did the Mormons write that out of the Bible too?
Sorry, just got through with one antisemite. Not starting in with you. It’s too close to dinner.

But I’ll bookmark this the next time you claim your Israel-hate doesn’t mean you’re antisemitic. Your reek of it.

OK….we’re done, antisemite.
I'm a bible student, not an antisemite. I also have sympathy for the Jews. They are under God's curse, can't do anything about it, and are in denial about it as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back