How some liberals contradict themselves with embarrassment

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Despite all the violence, kids waving cellphones, and drugs that infest our schools some liberals want to admantly keep crreationism and prayer in schools banned, but vigorously support kids being taught that homosexuality is ok and that having two parents of the same sex is ok and progressive, this makes no fucking sense to me. They unfairly pick on and label kids who want to pray in school as Jesus freaks and shit and bigots, how can these liberals preach shit about acceptance and tolerance and yet be very intolerant? This doesn't apply to all liberals but damn..

A quandary of our time.

More intolerance from our liberalized schooling system:

8th Grader Arrested, Suspended for NRA ?Protect Your Right? T-Shirt With Image of Gun

I really didn't want to believe it, but I checked it out and it's true.

In my humble opinion, the suspension was merely grossly stupid, but the arrest was insane, I mean totally looney tunes bat shit crazy. I respect those in law enforcement, at least most of it them; however, in this case those involved proved Charles Dickens was right when he said, "The law is an ass."

I just hope someone is sued over this.

People in a school district that anti-American need a huge tax increase to pay a punitive-size award to that fine young student.

What is the lesson when officials degrade government in the eyes of the young? What happens is they end up with people like me, outliers who distrust government and dislike the sheeple who "settle" because giving up is what "mature" adults do.

Last edited:
Despite all the violence, kids waving cellphones, and drugs that infest our schools some liberals want to admantly keep crreationism and prayer in schools banned, but vigorously support kids being taught that homosexuality is ok and that having two parents of the same sex is ok and progressive, this makes no fucking sense to me. They unfairly pick on and label kids who want to pray in school as Jesus freaks and shit and bigots, how can these liberals preach shit about acceptance and tolerance and yet be very intolerant? This doesn't apply to all liberals but damn..

You're confused. "Creationism" isn't advocated by liberals...... who tend to favor science over a literal translation of the Bible. Prayer is in contention due to liberals advocating separation of church and state, which I, as a Christian support. And liberals don't "vigorously" support homosexuality, per se...but, rather tolerance and compassion. Gays and lesbians, who tend to be liberals, "vigorously" support acceptance of sexual orientation and marriage equality. Your tone and premise is all wrong. Can you see that your post, itself is intolerant?

You're confused. "Creationism" isn't advocated by liberals...... who tend to favor science over a literal translation of the Bible. Prayer is in contention due to liberals advocating separation of church and state, which I, as a Christian support. And liberals don't "vigorously" support homosexuality, per se...but, rather tolerance and compassion. Gays and lesbians, who tend to be liberals, "vigorously" support acceptance of sexual orientation and marriage equality. Your tone and premise is all wrong. Can you see that your post, itself is intolerant?

My post isn't intolerant, some liberals are against creationism and don't want it is school and they definitely support homosexuality, I don't think schools should be teaching kids that two parents of the same sex is normal and that anyone who doesn't accept that is a homophobic bigot, leave that shit out of the schools indoctrinating kids with it. If prayer cannot be in schools how and why should tecahing kids about homosexuality be allowed? I don't see that shit over here in Germany.

Are you telling me that creationism is taught in science classes in Germany? Are there any German public schools that question that humans have evolved and instead insist that some supernatural being created us?

By the way, your OP premise is weak and inconsistent.

My post isn't intolerant, some liberals are against creationism and don't want it is school and they definitely support homosexuality, I don't think schools should be teaching kids that two parents of the same sex is normal and that anyone who doesn't accept that is a homophobic bigot, leave that shit out of the schools indoctrinating kids with it. If prayer cannot be in schools how and why should tecahing kids about homosexuality be allowed? I don't see that shit over here in Germany.

Where is the documentation for that assertion? And you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine...and I believe that there are all kinds of families, from single parent to parents of the same sex....the bottom line being love and commitment. And you don't have to accept anything, but you also don't have the right to knock it for anyone else.
No one is saying prayer cannot be in schools....school kids, as adults, can pray whenever or wherever...but many object to it being a part of the curriculum, outside of a moment of meditation and/or reflection. Doing otherwise is infringing on the rights of those who aren't religious or so inclined, protected by the 1st amendment. And isn't that interesting...you in Germany, commenting what goes on in America. Are you an American?

Are you telling me that creationism is taught in science classes in Germany? Are there any German public schools that question that humans have evolved and instead insist that some supernatural being created us?

I didn't say they teach creationism here, I said they don't teach kids that same sex families are just as normal and right and opposite sex families.

Where is the documentation for that assertion? And you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine...and I believe that there are all kinds of families, from single parent to parents of the same sex....the bottom line being love and commitment. And you don't have to accept anything, but you also don't have the right to knock it for anyone else.
No one is saying prayer cannot be in schools....school kids, as adults, can pray whenever or wherever...but many object to it being a part of the curriculum, outside of a moment of meditation and/or reflection. Doing otherwise is infringing on the rights of those who aren't religious or so inclined, protected by the 1st amendment. And isn't that interesting...you in Germany, commenting what goes on in America. Are you an American?

My father is black American my mother is Polish-German. There is a double standard in America by liberals well by some, they are the most intolerant of poeple.

so your father told you that liberal people treated him worse than conservaatives?

Part of the problem you illustrate in this post. Evolution can not and does not explain the origin of life regardless of what you have come to believe. There is a huge difference between the "Origin of the Species" and the origin of life. By definition evolution can not explain the origin of life.

Now you may not believe in a "supernatural being" that created life on Earth but to believe that life sprang from nothing is not plausible.

Ah, another Flayo hates fags threads.

I don't hate gays, you call them fags, I don't, calling them faggots and fags is wrong.I just don't want them teaching my kids that their lifestyle is just as good and normal as a kid who has a mom and dad.

You should probably send your kids to a religious private school that excludes gays and their children then. If you send them to public schools, your kids will be going to school with our kids...and our kids will tell your kids that our lifestyle is just as good and normal as kids who have a mom and dad (or the more likely scenario, divorced parents).

My daughter feels sorry for all her friends with Mom's and Dad's...because they're all separated and her parents aren't.

I didn't say they teach creationism here, I said they don't teach kids that same sex families are just as normal and right and opposite sex families.

They do, huh?

I rather doubt that is common in US schools.

teaching about sceince is allowed.

teaching about religion is not.

I would be willing to allow kids to be tuaght about all the worlds religions and their tennets but Im sure the right would NOT allowed that

if we taught kids about all the religions and what they all believe kids could choose which religion they felt spoke to them.

How many parents would say the school taught them to abonadon their families religion?

Forum List

Back