How people's negative opinion of Trump is based on false information

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

Lemmings like you hate Trump because you are told to.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't
funny or amusing anymore.

Your original response had no substance besides "Orange Man Bad".

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

What a bunch of word diarrhea.

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

A simple, direct question.

Does the majority of this nation's journalists hate Donald Trump or not?

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)

Bullshit. they put their spin on everything they report, then lie to us by implying they are impartial. CNN starts their front page claiming they are pointing out "lies" and falsehoods every time give a speech, and what they are merely doing is giving their opinion on what he said.

You are a useless squishy moron, who goes with what you are told to go with. you have the spine of a centipede.

Even if they do, why do you think that might be? Is it because of them or him?

It's not the fact they disagree with him, its the fact they pretend to be impartial while doing it.

It's because progressives can't stand other people not thinking like they do. It's their insecurity manifest.

Find a progressive and you will find a small, weak bully that can only dish, and not take.

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)
And what false narratives? I'd like to see some listed.

Why should we? you would just ignore them.

Baaaaaaaaa

From the linked article in the OP. Suggesting that the media is driving people's opinion of Trump (rightly or wrongly). And then of course you have to read through the examples.
"Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump's claims are "lies" when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump's statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they're established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories,without labeling them as opinions"

They are trying to drive the opinion on Trump. Please don't deny it. CNN's entire front page is usually nothing but Trump bashing opinion parading as news.

Most people's opinions of Trump are based on false information, period.

The VAST majority of Trump supporters seem to be basing their opinion entirely on false information as well. I have yet to actually meet a person who supports Trump and does so based on accurate information.

And lets not even get into the majority of threads here...

Well he promised to deliver a certain type of Supreme Court Nominee and he did that. He promised to cut regulations and he did that. He promised to try to fix the illegal immigration issue and he is doing that.

Where is the false information here?
He has done almost nothing to 'fix' the immigration system. Temporary travel bans are not fixing. If other two reasons were the ones that most people support Trump then sure, you may have had a point.

he can't do it alone. He has tried, and been countered by people in the federal bureaucracy and at the State level.

He has supported INS and Customs when they try to deport people, he has the DoJ put out detainers on criminal illegals.

Baaaaaaaaa

From the linked article in the OP. Suggesting that the media is driving people's opinion of Trump (rightly or wrongly). And then of course you have to read through the examples.
"Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump's claims are "lies" when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump's statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they're established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories,without labeling them as opinions"
So an opinion about Trump's lies. Not very specific.

It calls out exactly what the lefty media is doing, and what you falsely claim they are not doing.

You are the fucking liars, to yourself and then by proxy everyone else.

Baaaaaaaaa

So an opinion about Trump's lies. Not very specific.

That's the point I was trying to make (maybe not a good attempt). The media isn't driving most people's opinion of Trump. Trump is.

Bullshit. The media starts out with "We hate Trump" and then fills in stories to meet that viewpoint.

Baaaaaaaaa

They are trying to drive the opinion on Trump. Please don't deny it. CNN's entire front page is usually nothing but Trump bashing opinion parading as news.

Oh jeez..just stop. No they aren't. They don't need to. Trump makes his own bad news. Why? Because he's an idiot. No self-awareness. No ability to learn or grow.

Baaaaaaaaa

Oh jeez..just stop. No they aren't. They don't need to. Trump makes his own bad news. Why? Because he's an idiot. No self-awareness. No ability to learn or grow.

Sorry, the more you try to spin it, the more pathetic you look. Progressivism is all about ignoring anything that doesn't fit your worldview, or the attempt to impose your worldview on others.

Baaaaaaaaa

Trump drives his own opinions. He's a creature of the limelight, and what he says and does is highly visible to all. You don't need the filter of the media to see that. His tweets alone are sufficient if nothing else.

Baaaaaaaaa

Sorry, the more you try to spin it, the more pathetic you look. Progressivism is all about ignoring anything that doesn't fit your worldview, or the attempt to impose your worldview on others.

Means nothing to me. Same thing can be said about Conservatism. Four decades of policy failure and a group of people determined to use the courts and legislation to impose their archaic beliefs on the masses..no matter what the cost. See how that works?
Tell me honestly, what about this man is worthy of your blind loyalty? He's done nothing, been an abject failure, and gotten a lot of people killed. You have a bunch of bright younger prospects on the conservative side of the aisle. Why not cut your losses and throw your support behind someone that might be able to pull the party away from the oncoming train?

I watched Nixon fly off in his chopper after lying to us as a lad

I watched Ford pardon him

I watched Carter lie about oil

I watched Reagan lie about trickle down

I watched Bush the elder lie about Panama

I watched slick willy lie about everything

I watched Bush the lesser lie about Iraq and Afhgan

I watched Obama lie about the banks

And now i'm watching Trump lie badly as well

and YOU have the unmitigated gall to accuse me of not trusting governance based on 'false info'????

try harder son

~S~

Baaaaaaaaa

Trump drives his own opinions. He's a creature of the limelight, and what he says and does is highly visible to all. You don't need the filter of the media to see that. His tweets alone are sufficient if nothing else.

So then why is every opinion of Trump on places like CNN bad? Or even worse, every news headline tilted to make him seem bad?

Most people's opinions of Trump are based on false information, period.

The VAST majority of Trump supporters seem to be basing their opinion entirely on false information as well. I have yet to actually meet a person who supports Trump and does so based on accurate information.

And lets not even get into the majority of threads here...

Well he promised to deliver a certain type of Supreme Court Nominee and he did that. He promised to cut regulations and he did that. He promised to try to fix the illegal immigration issue and he is doing that.

Where is the false information here?
He has done almost nothing to 'fix' the immigration system. Temporary travel bans are not fixing. If other two reasons were the ones that most people support Trump then sure, you may have had a point.

he can't do it alone. He has tried, and been countered by people in the federal bureaucracy and at the State level.

He has supported INS and Customs when they try to deport people, he has the DoJ put out detainers on criminal illegals.
Point taken. I missed the word 'try' in your original post and was responding to he did rather than tried.

Baaaaaaaaa

Means nothing to me. Same thing can be said about Conservatism. Four decades of policy failure and a group of people determined to use the courts and legislation to impose their archaic beliefs on the masses..no matter what the cost. See how that works?
Tell me honestly, what about this man is worthy of your blind loyalty? He's done nothing, been an abject failure, and gotten a lot of people killed. You have a bunch of bright younger prospects on the conservative side of the aisle. Why not cut your losses and throw your support behind someone that might be able to pull the party away from the oncoming train?

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT. Progressives have been using the courts these days to impose their will on others over chickenshit, not conservatives.

What blind loyalty? The only blindness is your blind hatred.

By your 'he got people killed" logic does that mean Cuomo and DiBlasio have gotten people killed by the virus?

I support Trump because he's delivered or has tried to deliver on things I agree with him on more than not.

And best of all, he made progressive assholes like you drop your cover and act like the totalitarian motherfuckers you really are.

Baaaaaaaaa

Ha, they clearly do. Every piece of 'news' on CNN is thinly veiled opinion garbage.

You can clearly see the same on FOX on the other side of the house. There is no difference but the side they play for. News has died a very sad death.

Baaaaaaaaa

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT. Progressives have been using the courts these days to impose their will on others over chickenshit, not conservatives.

What blind loyalty? The only blindness is your blind hatred.

By your 'he got people killed" logic does that mean Cuomo and DiBlasio have gotten people killed by the virus?

I support Trump because he's delivered or has tried to deliver on things I agree with him on more than not.

And best of all, he made progressive assholes like you drop your cover and act like the totalitarian motherfuckers you really are.

Keep digging. Maybe you'll find something that sticks. There's no hatred here. Just absolutely no respect for a complete fraud.
His deny, dismiss, deflect the virus while holding pep rallies, golfing, and tweeting got people killed. C'mon, put down the bong and have some coffee.
What has he done and delivered that you agree with? Don't be shy. Share with the class.

Baaaaaaaaa

So then why is every opinion of Trump on places like CNN bad? Or even worse, every news headline tilted to make him seem bad?

I don't follow CNN, but I went to their site and searched for Trump headlines today:

Trump says the US leads the world in testing. But it's far behind in testing per capita, studies show

Fauci repeatedly corrects Trump, but endures

Pennsylvania becomes latest coronavirus battleground as Trump prods Democratic governor to 'move quickly'

Trump's refusal to wear a mask is the most revealing thing

The 34 most staggering lines from Donald Trump's Rose Garden press conference

Trump goes on wild tweetstorm to distract from Fauci testimony

Forum List

Back