How people's negative opinion of Trump is based on false information

It's 99.99% bullshit.

We know Trump is eccentric. We know he exaggerates at times, we know he's a big mouth. We know he's bluntly honest too, if you don't you're being dishonest.

What's not reported is Trump has accomplished more than any POTUS in history, at least since FDR, and he did so despite the poisonous methods demonstrated by a highly corrupted left in quick fashion.

Why is Trump racist? We know because left news told us he said white supremacists are good people. He never said that, but facts don't matter where there's a PROG-AGENDA. It took and it stuck hard. PROG-AGENDA understands many of us are lazy, foolish and dishonest.

Why is Trump a traitor? We know because the Demonicrats IN FACT demonstrated TEXT_BOOK treason and projected.

Holy Shit Batman! 132 distortions of the truth from the broad sweep of the media, and over 17,000 distortions and out right lies from Trump in roughly the same period.

Full retractions from the media but from Trump I can't recall any retractions of his LIES & DISTORTIONS!

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

Lemmings like you hate Trump because you are told to.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't
funny or amusing anymore.

Your original response had no substance besides "Orange Man Bad".

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.

Most people's opinions of Trump are based on false information, period.

The VAST majority of Trump supporters seem to be basing their opinion entirely on false information as well. I have yet to actually meet a person who supports Trump and does so based on accurate information.

And lets not even get into the majority of threads here...

Trump could walk on water, cure cancer, make world peace and soy boys along with woke leftist hags would find fault.

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.
Irony...the only god that will never let you down.

I don't hate Trump because of anything anyone has told me. I don't even hate Trump. He is what he is. I hate the useless sycophants that ignore or excuse his abhorrent behavior.

Most people's opinions of Trump are based on false information, period.

The VAST majority of Trump supporters seem to be basing their opinion entirely on false information as well. I have yet to actually meet a person who supports Trump and does so based on accurate information.

And lets not even get into the majority of threads here...

Well he promised to deliver a certain type of Supreme Court Nominee and he did that. He promised to cut regulations and he did that. He promised to try to fix the illegal immigration issue and he is doing that.

Where is the false information here?

Baaaaaaaaa

I don't hate Trump because of anything anyone has told me. I don't even hate Trump. He is what he is. I hate the useless sycophants that ignore or excuse his abhorrent behavior.

Lie to yourself all you want to if you need it to justify your positions. Just don't expect people like me to believe any of it.

At least you admit you have to hate people who disagree with you, which is kind of pathetic.

Baaaaaaaaa

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

Baaaaaaaaa

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

What a bunch of word diarrhea.

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

A simple, direct question.

Does the majority of this nation's journalists hate Donald Trump or not?

Trump could walk on water, cure cancer, make world peace and soy boys along with woke leftist hags would find fault.

You're making an assumption that he'd be smart enough to do any of these things. So far, all we've seen is his ability to hold pep rallies, tweet, and hawk the miracle cures of various drugs, suggesting ingesting disinfectants, and sticking lights into your body. :)

Holy Shit Batman! 132 distortions of the truth from the broad sweep of the media, and over 17,000 distortions and out right lies from Trump in roughly the same period.

Full retractions from the media but from Trump I can't recall any retractions of his LIES & DISTORTIONS!
The media haven't retracted jack shit about the RUSSIA! hoax, which needs its own server farm to catalogue the lies.

Baaaaaaaaa

Lie to yourself all you want to if you need it to justify your positions. Just don't expect people like me to believe any of it.

At least you admit you have to hate people who disagree with you, which is kind of pathetic.
Wrong again, sycophant. I don't hate people that disagree with me. I hate blind, stupid cultists.

Baaaaaaaaa

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)

Baaaaaaaaa

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)
And what false narratives? I'd like to see some listed.

I was agnostic about Trump. He had my vote because I would vote for a retarded termite over a marxist Dim shitstain. But DJT has endeared himself by calling out the fake news and all the other phoniness in the swamp. I've become a fan during the last 3 years. If he'll lock up or completely ruin some traitors I'll continue to be a fan.

Baaaaaaaaa

And what false narratives? I'd like to see some listed.

From the linked article in the OP. Suggesting that the media is driving people's opinion of Trump (rightly or wrongly). And then of course you have to read through the examples.
"Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump's claims are "lies" when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump's statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they're established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories,without labeling them as opinions"

From the first time I heard trump speak I knew he was trash. I do not need to hear about some information regarding his little dick as Melanoma is proof of that.

Forum List

Back