Media Bias-Evidence and Opinion

Yes it is. The MSM is run by the Democrat party and leftists control most of the Internet including Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Microsoft Edge, Google so, don't count on finding any real news with them.

Yes it is. The MSM is run by the Democrat party and leftists control most of the Internet including Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Microsoft Edge, Google so, don't count on finding any real news with them.
Some social media do not censor posts. Examples are gettr, Messenger, Gab and MeWe. Twitter does not censor,either.

Twitter used to ban and censor Conservative posts but, they don't censor mine. They must have changed policy after all the complaints about Trump.

Last edited:
Thank you for very convincing and convicting evidence as to how the MSM is intent on creating their own agenda. They either deceive or lie about the right, or they hide the truth about the left.

Apparently those on the left are not interested in knowing this because they already have enough trouble keeping their own consciences in tact.

Last edited:
Thank you for very convincing and convicting evidence as to how the MSM is intent on creating their own agenda. They either deceive or lie about the right, or they hide the truth about the left.

Apparently those on the left are not interested in knowing this because they have enough problems keeping their own consciences in tact.
The left scolds anyone who accesses conservative media calling it 'far right' or 'neo fascists.' This is typical of the left cable news networks and the traditional legacy media. Journalists are educated by the left as well.

The entire media is quick to label somebody right wing and especially "FAR RIGHT". Do they ever label anybody left wing, or far left?

That tells us all we need to know about their bias.

The left scolds anyone who accesses conservative media calling it 'far right' or 'neo fascists.' This is typical of the left cable news networks and the traditional legacy media. Journalists are educated by the left as well.
I should have read your response before submitting my own.

Em97mXXW4AEnKH1

Forum List

Back