How people's negative opinion of Trump is based on false information

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.
Very true. Thanks for the post.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

The title should read "How some people's negative opinions of Trump are based on false information".
For many people, their view of this President is based on other information.

The great majority of Trump hate is purely reflexive and just reinforced by the selective editing, misquoting, and exaggeration done to Trump's words and actions done by a press who hates his guts.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

Lemmings like you hate Trump because you are told to.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

The predictable canned response.
It took you long enough.

Is Google blocking this article ?
It won't upload.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't
funny or amusing anymore.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't

Your original response had no substance besides "Orange Man Bad".

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Trump haters long for the days we had a smooth talking, politically correct President. Yes those were the days when Obama had our borders wide open, selling us out to the Chinese and the Middle East and doing everything he could to divide America. What a President! He smiled so nice and gave pretty speeches. He gave Liberals that warm squooshy feeling inside.

Just choose one. Ok, people on left accused Trump of aiding the Russians, well it's known that the President of Crowd Strike, who looked at the DNC server, said they cannot definitavely say the Russians hacked the computer system or if any information was actually taken, yet at the same time, the DNC refused to let the FBI look at the servers but went with the private company. They were just more than happy to go along with the version they wanted and the media was more than happy to go along with their friends, the Democrat party in order to paint the picture.

Your original response had no substance besides "Orange Man Bad".

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Just choose one. Ok, people on left accused Trump of aiding the Russians, well it's known that the President of Crowd Strike, who looked at the DNC server, said they cannot definitavely say the Russians hacked the computer system or if any information was actually taken, yet at the same time, the DNC refused to let the FBI look at the servers but went with the private company. They were just more than happy to go along with the version they wanted and the media was more than happy to go along with their friends, the Democrat party in order to paint the picture.

Choose one what? What does any of this have to do with of how people's opinion of Trump is shaped? Their opinion of him is shaped by what they see with their eyes and hear with their ears every day. Not a media conspiracy. Trump's own words are there for all to read and hear. :)

My opinions of Trump are based entirely on direct observation of him.

His constant name-calling and personal insults. His desperate need to pat himself on the back. His constant use of childish hyperbole. His incredibly irresponsible, contradictory, unpresidential and inappropriate comments.

Unless the claim is that what I'm actually seeing and hearing is a computer-generated cartoon, these attempts to spin don't fly.

Maybe, just for a change, he could start taking responsibility for his behaviors, words and tweets.

I'm kidding, of course. I know he won't.

Last edited:

No, we don't really need any more evidence of how you sub-cretin hacks are entirely lacking in self-awareness, to the point that you project exactly what you do upon everyone else.

But thanks for the effort.

Forum List

Back