Wow! I Could Have Authored This!!!

9. Mark Simone
The Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies
By Mark SimoneNov 20, 2020

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

• Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

• There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

• Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

• Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."

• He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

• Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:
“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

9. Mark Simone
The Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies
By Mark SimoneNov 20, 2020

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

• Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

• There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

• Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

• Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."

• He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

• Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:
“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

Ruskie, when he gets to the former president's level you can alert me.

Until then, your just pissing in the wind to get a drink.

You also need to get your ears checked, because when Obama told illegal aliens that they could NOT vote. You heard Obama telling them they could.

When was that gene?
It's a standard Politicalchic post going back to well before I ever got here. It's a standard cut and paste whenever Obama is mentioned.

Just reference Obama's interview with Gina Rodriguez (an american citizen and actress)

Wait.....I believe I have.
Several times.......

1. "Democrats Thrive on Lies and Hoaxes

Without lies and hoaxes, Democrats would have nothing to gin up fear among their base

The top Internet companies including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Wikipedia, Apple, and to some degree Microsoft, are all founded and/or run by multi-billionaires.

As we’ve witnessed, they manipulate their sites to perpetuates lies, and to disparage or silence conservative views. They inflate the prominence and popularity of Leftist views.

Ask yourself, if Leftist views could stand on their own merit why would the Internet giants need to constantly prop them up, while perpetually deflating the other side?

2. To Our Delight or Displeasure

Virtually everything that Joe Biden, puppet-in chief, does receives either high praise or benign neglect (and here we’re including Leftist/Marxist policies, kowtowing to enemies, stumbles, and endless gaffs). Virtually everything that Trump did as President was to the displeasure of Internet giants and major news sites.

3. True journalist Sharyl Attkisson keeps a running list of the media ‘mistakes’ in covering Donald Trump — now up to 156! She says, “Repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump’s claims are ‘lies’ when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump’s statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they’re established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories, without labeling them as opinions.” So true!

4. As we’ve witnessed, the Left eagerly perpetrated lie after lie about Trump, and hoax after hoax, and legions of under-informed citizens only caught the sound bites: The lie that George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, and other minor players in the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to throw the 2016 election in Trump’s favor, and the mega-hoax that Trump himself conspired with Russia.

5. The hoax that an actor, Jussie Smollett, was attacked by two white men wearing MAGA hats; the hoax that Covington Catholic High School students disparaged a Native American; and the hoax that racial slurs were found on black cadets message boards at the Air Force Academy preparatory school."

Yet the simpletons keep imbibing the lies.....

View attachment 524836

You don't author anything. You post what your handlers order you to.

Who are the morons who keep voting for this???????????
Those of us that actually fact check the lies we read here and elsewhere. Those of us that live in the real world instead of a black-and-white, ideologically pure, fantasy one. Those of us who don't believe people when they say the other side is always lying while their side are saints.

In other words, MOST Americans.

Those of us that actually fact check the lies we read here and elsewhere. Those of us that live in the real world instead of a black-and-white, ideologically pure, fantasy one. Those of us who don't believe people when they say the other side is always lying while their side are saints.

In other words, MOST Americans.

Good to see you've identified yourself as a moron.

Maybe you don't lie about everything.

Good to know you consider most Americans to be morons who don't live up to your standards. Gads, you really hate this country, don't you?

Good to know you consider most Americans to be morons who don't live up to your standards. Gads, you really hate this country, don't you?

Don't worry.....I'll help you with the English.

I said:
Who are the morons who keep voting for this???????????

You said:
"Those of us -"

That's most Americans????

You are a moron.

alang

Ruskie don't have standards, she has a minimum for Russian bot posts.

Don't worry.....I'll help you with the English.

I said:

You said:
"Those of us -"

That's most Americans????

You are a moron.
Obama won the popular vote twice, Trump lost the popular vote twice. In the last four presidential election MOST Americans voted for the Democrat. Add another lie to you tally.

10. Here Are Just a Few Of the Fake News Stories About Donald Trump:

1. He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

2. CNN reported that Nancy Sinatra was "not happy" Trump's first inaugural dance to her dad's "My Way." Even the very liberal Democrat Nancy was stunned by this fake news and posted this reaction, "Why do you lie, CNN?"

3. The New York Times and others reported that on Inauguration Day, Trump's team scrubbed climate change and references to LGBT from the White House website. Actually, there was a broadcasted plan to shift the Obama website to a different site and that the Trump team would use a skeleton site for the first few days.

4. The Washington Post hit Trump for giving a speech in front of the "sacrosanct" CIA Memorial Wall. It didn't mention that Obama had done the same thing.

5. CBS, reporting on the same event, said that the applause for Trump came from the first three rows of guests, stacked with Trump campaign and White House aides. In an embarrassing pushback, Spicer at a subsequent press briefing said there were no aides in the first four rows, that they were standing in the back.

6. A Time reporter tweeted that Trump removed the Martin Luther King Jr. bust from Oval office. The reporter soon corrected the tweet.

7. Several outlets reported that Team Trump issued a "gag order" on the EPA and other agencies. In fact, the memo asking them to refrain from tweeting and issuing news releases is standard operating procedure between administrations.

8. The AP reported that Donald Trump's voter fraud expert was registered to vote in three states. He was registered in only one.

9. Many media outlets described the president's immigration orders as a "Muslim ban."It targeted anybody from seven nations, including Christians, not just Muslims.

10. The New York Times reported that Trump's staff bumbles around in the dark in the Cabinet room because they can't find the light switch.

11. The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!

12. Longtime Hillary Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal wrote up a story in the London Review of Books about a racist political ad by Trump's father. It was widely spread in mainstream media social accounts. It was a fake.

13. The Trump Company was sued by the city for racist housing in the 70’s – every company was.

14. Reports said that a Muslim-American Olympic female athlete was detained at an airport under Trump's immigration orders. She was briefly detained in December under former President Obama's policies.

15. Several reports said that Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe discussed classified info at dinner table at Mar-a-Largo. They were discussing press conference plans for next day.

16. Most mainstream media outlets have sneered that there was little or no voter fraud in the election. But a university analysis and separate poll indicated that 2 million "non-citizen" immigrants may have voted.

17. NBC and others said that 10 members of an Asian American Council quit in protest over Trump policies. Spicer said that they were all Obama appointees with terms set to expire.

18. The Associated Press reported that the president planned to mobilize the National Guard to remove illegal immigrants. White House called it "100 percent wrong."

19. The New York Daily News reported that Trump domestic policy adviser Stephen Miller called Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Robert Capers at home to explain how to defend the immigration executive order in court. Both however said they did not speak.
: Does the Media Really Run Fake News About Donald Trump? Yes, Take a Look: | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

10. Here Are Just a Few Of the Fake News Stories About Donald Trump:

1. He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

2. CNN reported that Nancy Sinatra was "not happy" Trump's first inaugural dance to her dad's "My Way." Even the very liberal Democrat Nancy was stunned by this fake news and posted this reaction, "Why do you lie, CNN?"

3. The New York Times and others reported that on Inauguration Day, Trump's team scrubbed climate change and references to LGBT from the White House website. Actually, there was a broadcasted plan to shift the Obama website to a different site and that the Trump team would use a skeleton site for the first few days.

4. The Washington Post hit Trump for giving a speech in front of the "sacrosanct" CIA Memorial Wall. It didn't mention that Obama had done the same thing.

5. CBS, reporting on the same event, said that the applause for Trump came from the first three rows of guests, stacked with Trump campaign and White House aides. In an embarrassing pushback, Spicer at a subsequent press briefing said there were no aides in the first four rows, that they were standing in the back.

6. A Time reporter tweeted that Trump removed the Martin Luther King Jr. bust from Oval office. The reporter soon corrected the tweet.

7. Several outlets reported that Team Trump issued a "gag order" on the EPA and other agencies. In fact, the memo asking them to refrain from tweeting and issuing news releases is standard operating procedure between administrations.

8. The AP reported that Donald Trump's voter fraud expert was registered to vote in three states. He was registered in only one.

9. Many media outlets described the president's immigration orders as a "Muslim ban."It targeted anybody from seven nations, including Christians, not just Muslims.

10. The New York Times reported that Trump's staff bumbles around in the dark in the Cabinet room because they can't find the light switch.

11. The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!

12. Longtime Hillary Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal wrote up a story in the London Review of Books about a racist political ad by Trump's father. It was widely spread in mainstream media social accounts. It was a fake.

13. The Trump Company was sued by the city for racist housing in the 70’s – every company was.

14. Reports said that a Muslim-American Olympic female athlete was detained at an airport under Trump's immigration orders. She was briefly detained in December under former President Obama's policies.

15. Several reports said that Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe discussed classified info at dinner table at Mar-a-Largo. They were discussing press conference plans for next day.

16. Most mainstream media outlets have sneered that there was little or no voter fraud in the election. But a university analysis and separate poll indicated that 2 million "non-citizen" immigrants may have voted.

17. NBC and others said that 10 members of an Asian American Council quit in protest over Trump policies. Spicer said that they were all Obama appointees with terms set to expire.

18. The Associated Press reported that the president planned to mobilize the National Guard to remove illegal immigrants. White House called it "100 percent wrong."

19. The New York Daily News reported that Trump domestic policy adviser Stephen Miller called Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Robert Capers at home to explain how to defend the immigration executive order in court. Both however said they did not speak.
: Does the Media Really Run Fake News About Donald Trump? Yes, Take a Look: | Mark Simone | 710 WOR
Yawn, what the weather like in Lobnya today ruskie.

BTW piling a lot of studies and books near your desk don't mean you actually read them. It's known the he favors a nice big color enhanced picture...

Another distortion of the truth. It wasn't that he gave a speech there but what he said there that got the Post and many others outraged. Trump talked about how unfairly the press treated him. He complained about underreporting of the inauguration attendance. He barely acknowledged the wall he stood in front of which commemorated the CIA agents that gave their lives for the country.

Another distortion of the truth. It wasn't that he gave a speech there but what he said there that got the Post and many others outraged. Trump talked about how unfairly the press treated him. He complained about underreporting of the inauguration attendance. He barely acknowledged the wall he stood in front of which commemorated the CIA agents that gave their lives for the country.
In Russia they don't have walls, they have KGB force fields of labor.

11. "Pure Garbage​

Without lies and hoaxes, the Left in general, and Democrats in particular would have nothing to gin up fear among their base, and nothing on which to stand. So, they create falsehoods and elaborate hoaxes that the media breathlessly air.

The once honorable Washington Post published a pure-garbage feature titled, “How white supremacy infected Christianity and the Republican Party.”

Now, several decades into their lies and hoax creation, many people now see them for what they are. Granted, Democrats fool some of the people all of the time.
As each hoax is exposed, however, more people – and all 75+ million Trump voters — see Democrats for who they are: The party of hoaxes."

7. "Don’t Take My Word for It

Democrats want you to think that Trump is a racist who harms black people. Before he ran for president, however, he was honored or cited on many occasions by the NAACP and other African-American groups. Amazingly, that all changed the moment he ran for president.

In less than five minutes, Dr. Ben Carson, former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development laid out President Trump’s extraordinary measures that improved the lives and livelihoods of Black Americans.

Dr. Carson said that if Donald Trump is a racist, he’s done a bad job at it. Most who watched the video quickly abandoned the notion that President Trump was anything other than a most benevolent president to minorities. Indeed, he wanted them to succeed and to be part of the economic mainstream."

Democrats lie about everything.

What is astounding is that anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, actually believes anything they say.

7. "Don't Take My Word for It

Trump certainly was cited. He was cited by the Justice Department TWICE for discriminating against blacks. The New Jersey Control Commission cited Trump because his casino would remove black dealers at Trump's request.

Then you have Trump's relationship with white supremacists. He called them good people after the Charlottesville protests in which these good people killed one person. He claimed not to know who David Duke was which was a clear lie. A black man was beaten at a campaign rally in Alabama because he was protesting. Trump suggested the protestor was to blame. A leader in the Virginia KKK said this of Trump, “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.”

He is not benevolent to any minorities. He has constantly attacked them if they do not do what he wants. He claimed a judge could not be impartial because he was Mexican. The judge in question was born in Indiana.

His comments have emboldened his supporters to commit violence. His constant referral to Covid as the Wuhan flu led to numerous attacks against Asian-Americans. A homeless Latino was beaten by two men citing Trump's rhetoric.

7. "Don't Take My Word for It

Trump certainly was cited. He was cited by the Justice Department TWICE for discriminating against blacks. The New Jersey Control Commission cited Trump because his casino would remove black dealers at Trump's request.

Then you have Trump's relationship with white supremacists. He called them good people after the Charlottesville protests in which these good people killed one person. He claimed not to know who David Duke was which was a clear lie. A black man was beaten at a campaign rally in Alabama because he was protesting. Trump suggested the protestor was to blame. A leader in the Virginia KKK said this of Trump, “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.”

He is not benevolent to any minorities. He has constantly attacked them if they do not do what he wants. He claimed a judge could not be impartial because he was Mexican. The judge in question was born in Indiana.

His comments have emboldened his supporters to commit violence. His constant referral to Covid as the Wuhan flu led to numerous attacks against Asian-Americans. A homeless Latino was beaten by two men citing Trump's rhetoric.

"Trump certainly was cited. He was cited by the Justice Department TWICE for discriminating against blacks. "

Bogus.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s
"Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted...
The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin."

Every builder was sued.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.

POLITICS
Clinton And Trump Clash In Tense First Presidential Debate

Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

In the 1970s, the U.S. Department of Justice sued Donald Trump, his father and Trump Management, alleging the Trumps engaged in racial discrimination at their properties.

www.npr.org

"Although some of the allegations were damning, the majority of those interviewed in the investigation said they were unaware of discrimination, according to Politico.

Trump eventually filed a $100 million countersuit, accusing the government of defamation, alleging that they were saying “such outrageous lies.” Trump said that although the company wanted to avoid renting to welfare applicants, he'd never discriminated based on race.

In 1975, Trump agreed to a consent decree, whereby no admission of wrongdoing would be given, however, his management company was ordered to take out ads telling ethnic minorities that they were welcome to seek housing at Trump properties."

The FBI released hundreds of pages related to a 1970s housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump

The reports are damning.

www.businessinsider.com

But....you voted for Bill Clinton, a racist his entire life.

Forum List

Back