Nancy Pelosi Claims Trump Is ‘Out Of Touch With What Families Are Facing’

Someday satan is going to recall that shit-eating rodent back up its asshole and the planet will smell so much better. In the meantime, here's to rooting for a dry cough.

The woman who shutdown the House - who walked away to let small businesses go bankrupt - to go home to one of her several houses and go on TV to show off her $25k fridge and 13 expensive flavors of gourmet ice cream - is claiming TRUMP is out of touch with the American people...?!

Bwuhahahahaha....

Meanwhile she is sitting home drafting up a $3 TRILLION Liberal 'Grab Bag' of spending, which she will eventually attempt to claim was / is all Trump's fault / doing......

Pelosi, House Dems prep $3T coronavirus stimulus grab bag
SPENDING SPREE
Pelosi, House Dems prep $3T coronavirus stimulus grab bag

You can bet there is an ass-load of liberal pork in it...

Since most Americans want to go back to work and some form of a 'normal' life......and the Dems keep insisting an staying shut down, forcing the people to stay home...…...just who is out of touch with the people again????

Texas is already reopening, so maybe she should watch us to see what happens...

And

If we reopen without a major spike then maybe she can learn from Texas but I doubt she even knows where the State is at...

She’s still going to withhold economic aid to families and small businesses by holding out for same day and mail in voting. Liberals cannot build the economic case for tying in voting provisions. They are willing to let families and small businesses suffer. Last round it was holding out so that their elitist cronies in the Arts at the Kennedy Center could get $25M.

She just wants to pay people not to work. She's always wanted that. A couple of years ago she wanted to pay people to follow their dreams. If it wasn't for the evil of work, we would be a nation of poets and artists.
She will do that to keep the economy stagnant until a Democrat is in office...then the Democrats will yank it away and tax the hell out of those same people when they go back to work. Not falling for it.

Says the woman with $30,000 refrigerators packed with $12/pint ice cream and who’s husband makes hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayer funded projects created by Democrats.

Anyone who thinks the correct response to, "We have no income and can't pay our bills" is, "Okay, let's cut you a government check" instead of "Okay, we'll let you go back to earning a living" has nothing to say about being out of touch.

Since most Americans want to go back to work and some form of a 'normal' life......and the Dems keep insisting an staying shut down, forcing the people to stay home...…...just who is out of touch with the people again????

And

If we reopen without a major spike then maybe she can learn from Texas but I doubt she even knows where the State is at...

I doubt you'll be allowed to stay open for long, since the media's already screaming of higher case numbers as state's open

And

I doubt you'll be allowed to stay open for long, since the media's already screaming of higher case numbers as state's open

We will see...

We have been open for almost two weeks... well partial opening and last I checked no new cases as of yet...

And

If that is true then the actual infections occurred during the lockdown.

No politician anywhere should be throwing this stone.

There is not a single politician in Washington that is 'in touch' with the main street of America.

Forum List

Back