How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

Ha ha
No you aren’t you just like to brag that you “think” you are. There are a plethora of public health restrictions that you abide by every day you’re in public both inside and out.

And she calls herself a "Christian". Amazing. She's more like a demoniac.

The rational adults have all decided that masks don't work--or at least don't work WELL ENOUGH to justify mask mandates. So the "authorities" aren't going to do anything to me. God is not going to "punish" me.

I really hope you have the good sense to be embarrassed of your hyperbole here. If not today, some day.

Your conspiracy theories are all debunked. You ignoring the evidence that masks do stop or at least significantly reduce infection rates doesn't change that. If we have another deadly pandemic and the authorities establish public safety rules that include wearing masks in public venues, you're going to have to comply. If you don't you will get in trouble, as you deserve to be for being an irresponsible, hazardous miscreant. The God that you claim to worship as a born-again Christian, isn't going to help you. Don't cry to God when you get quarantined, as a public health terrorist.

Your conspiracy theories are all debunked. You ignoring the evidence that masks do stop or at least significantly reduce infection rates doesn't change that. If we have another deadly pandemic and the authorities establish public safety rules that include wearing masks in public venues, you're going to have to comply. If you don't you will get in trouble, as you deserve to be for being an irresponsible, hazardous miscreant. The God that you claim to worship as a born-again Christian, isn't going to help you. Don't cry to God when you get quarantined, as a public health terrorist.

The mask is so powerful you know the mind of God!!

My goodness, who knew a Chinese made piece of crap over your face has so much power!

Do keep going

The mask means so much to you that to you, a non-Christian, it is an indicator of whether I follow Christ.

Wow--that's a strong talisman you got there huh?

You don't follow Jesus Christ, you're a wicked miscreant, placing other people's lives in danger in the middle of a deadly pandemic. People like you are going to be rejected by Jesus on the day of judgment. You're an evil, unrepentant person under the spell of a satanic rebel spirit. Lucifer your father is quite proud of you, for your horrible "Christian" witness. You're telling a fallen world that Christians are indifferent to other people's health and wellbeing, to their pain and suffering. You're definitely going to get yours on the day of judgment.

The mask is so powerful you know the mind of God!!

My goodness, who knew a Chinese made piece of crap over your face has so much power!

Do keep going
Much more than you that's for sure. If you believe you have the right to disregard public safety measures in the middle of a deadly pandemic and do whatever you want, you're definitely out of touch with God's mind. You need to repent of your sins and get on your knees and start praying for the Holy Spirit to fill you. You're on empty.

You don't follow Jesus Christ, you're a wicked miscreant, placing other people's lives in danger in the middle of a deadly pandemic. People like you are going to be rejected by Jesus on the day of judgment. You're an evil, unrepentant person under the spell of a satanic rebel spirit. Lucifer your father is quite proud of you, for your horrible "Christian" witness. You're telling a fallen world that Christians are indifferent to other people's health and wellbeing, to their pain and suffering. You're definitely going to get yours on the day of judgment.

Aww. Did I touch a nerve?

What gives?

This is so strange

Much more than you that's for sure. If you believe you have the right to disregard public safety measures in the middle of a deadly pandemic and do whatever you want, you're definitely out of touch with God's mind. You need to repent of your sins and get on your knees and start praying for the Holy Spirit to fill you. You're on empty.

Because I won't comply with your rules?

Heh

1669546332218.png

Sweetheart, your panic is the "deadly pandemic"

Didn't you leave a church--or were kicked out of one--just like this? Yes? If you don't follow their rules, you must not be "of Christ" and "you must repent" and "get on your knees" and you don't have the Holy Spirit?

Do you ever contemplate why people act in the very way they despise?

Or did you love the way your Pentecostal church harshly judged people by inconsequential, outward actions?

Because I won't comply with your rules?

Heh

It's not my rules, it's the rules of the community that you live in. You haven't read your Bible, have you? Let me help you sister:

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of Yahweh: the powers that be are ordained of Yahweh.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of Elohim: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of Yahweh to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of Yahweh, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are Yahweh's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

You are your brother's keeper. Cain the miscreant who murdered his brother Abel, had the gall to ask YHWH if he was his brother's keeper. Read Genesis 4:9 and how YHWH responded to his indifference. You have the attitude of Cain.

You're indifferent to the public, and your community, in the middle of a deadly pandemic, completely disregarding the health and lives of others and the safety measures established by the authorities. How do you figure that you're the temple of the Holy Spirit behaving this way? Going around parading your rebellious attitude, thinking you're honoring Jesus Christ. Really sister?

You're going to sit on the throne with Jesus The Messiah and govern the nations from heaven, with such indifference?

Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

As a disciple of Jesus Christ, you're going to bear The Name of YHWH, as a member of His heavenly hosts (i.e. His armies and celestial council):

Rev_14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his name and his Father's name written in their foreheads.

With such an indifferent, irresponsible, irrational, rebellious mindset? How are you going to adapt to the Kingdom of God? You're going to be expelled like Lucifer, the rebel. At best you will be among the nations, ruled by heavenly authorities. You will rise from the dead and you will be given your place among the nations here on Earth. You're not going to reign with Christ as His disciples will. You need to be a Holy Spirit-filled, born-again Christian to be among the governors of heaven.

The 144,000 figure is a symbol of the completeness of Christ's bride and body. You can't live here on Earth as a disciple of Jesus, with such disregard for the health and lives of others, especially in the middle of a deadly pandemic. If in the future we have another pandemic, and you decide to ignore public safety measures and ordinances, you will get seriously fined or worse, incarcerated. Don't expect YHWH to get you out of that discipline, you will deserve every lash of the world when you behave like a wicked miscreant.

Didn't you leave a church--or were kicked out of one--just like this? Yes? If you don't follow their rules, you must not be "of Christ" and "you must repent" and "get on your knees" and you don't have the Holy Spirit?

Do you ever contemplate why people act in the very way they despise?

Or did you love the way your Pentecostal church harshly judged people by inconsequential, outward actions?

One congregation doesn't amount to the earthly body of Jesus Christ. However, even if I was wrong, I repent. I repented. You're unrepentant. There's a ....

trump-huge.gif

..difference between a sinner who recognizes their sin and repents, and one who doesn't. Repent and stop maligning the Name of Jesus with your bad behavior.

Last edited:
It's not my rules, it's the rules of the community that you live in. You haven't read your Bible, have you? Let me help you sister:

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of Yahweh: the powers that be are ordained of Yahweh.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of Elohim: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of Yahweh to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of Yahweh, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are Yahweh's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

You are your brother's keeper. Cain the miscreant who murdered his brother Abel, had the gall to ask YHWH if he was his brother's keeper. Read Genesis 4:9 and how YHWH responded to his indifference. You have the attitude of Cain.

You're indifferent to the public, and your community, in the middle of a deadly pandemic, completely disregarding the health and lives of others and the safety measures established by the authorities. How do you figure that you're the temple of the Holy Spirit behaving this way? Going around parading your rebellious attitude, thinking you're honoring Jesus Christ. Really sister?

You're going to sit on the throne with Jesus The Messiah and govern the nations from heaven, with such indifference?

Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

As a disciple of Jesus Christ, you're going to bear The Name of YHWH, as a member of His heavenly hosts (i.e. His armies and celestial council):

Rev_14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his name and his Father's name written in their foreheads.

With such an indifferent, irresponsible, irrational, rebellious mindset? How are you going to adapt to the Kingdom of God? You're going to be expelled like Lucifer, the rebel. At best you will be among the nations, ruled by heavenly authorities. You will rise from the dead and you will be given your place among the nations here on Earth. You're not going to reign with Christ as His disciples will. You need to be a Holy Spirit-filled, born-again Christian to be among the governors of heaven.

The 144,000 figure is a symbol of the completeness of Christ's bride and body. You can't live here on Earth as a disciple of Jesus, with such disregard for the health and lives of others, especially in the middle of a deadly pandemic. If in the future we have another pandemic, and you decide to ignore public safety measures and ordinances, you will get seriously fined or worse, incarcerated. Don't expect YHWH to get you out of that discipline, you will deserve every lash of the world when you behave like a wicked miscreant.

1. There is no mask mandate anywhere anymore. So your point in moot in any case

2. Who are you to judge?

1. There is no mask mandate anywhere anymore. So your point in moot in any case

2. Who are you to judge?
I never claimed that there are mask mandates today that you have to follow. You know that unless you're unable to comprehend what you're reading. I doubt that, you're not stupid. I am a son of the Living God, I have Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit dwelling within me, and I judge justly as all my brothers and sisters must do. If you are a born-again, spirit-filled Christian and disciple of Jesus Christ, then there is no place for the type of behavior you're proudly defending and exhibiting.

The authorities will fine you and may even quarantine you if you show such indifference in a future pandemic. Do whatever you want, and pay the piper.

I never claimed that there are mask mandates today that you have to follow. You know that unless you're unable to comprehend what you're reading. I doubt that, you're not stupid. I am a son of the Living God, I have Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit dwelling within me, and I judge justly as all my brothers and sisters must do. If you are a born-again, spirit-filled Christian and disciple of Jesus Christ, then there is no place for the type of behavior you're proudly defending and exhibiting.

The authorities will fine you and may even quarantine you if you show such indifference in a future pandemic. Do whatever you want, and pay the piper.

If what you say is true--that you belong to Christ--you have no basis for all the vitriol and panic you heaped on me. None at all. You called me demonic, a minion of Satan and worse for refusing to wear masks that don't even WORK. Over my healthy face.

I would say back to YOU that no Christian should be so afraid for his own life--given over to Christ--that he would tongue lash a sister in Christ over so small a thing. If you are Christian, Christ owns your life. He has the final say over the day you were born and the day you die. This doesn't give any of us license to be callous--to say, drive drunk, or with an active sickness, purposely cough in people's faces with the intent to make them sick. But for so tenuous a thing as wearing these NON-MITIGATING masks?

Physician, heal thyself.

If what you say is true--that you belong to Christ--you have no basis for all the vitriol and panic you heaped on me. None at all. You called me demonic, a minion of Satan and worse for refusing to wear masks that don't even WORK. Over my healthy face.

I would say back to YOU that no Christian should be so afraid for his own life--given over to Christ--that he would tongue lash a sister in Christ over so small a thing. If you are Christian, Christ owns your life. He has the final say over the day you were born and the day you die. This doesn't give any of us license to be callous--to say, drive drunk, or with an active sickness, purposely cough in people's faces with the intent to make them sick. But for so tenuous a thing as wearing these NON-MITIGATING masks?

Physician, heal thyself.

It's not about you. You're under a strong delusion after years of neglect. You do whatever you want, as I concluded in my last post. Do whatever you want and you will experience the consequences of your behavior. Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've won something.

It's not about you. You're under a strong delusion after years of neglect. You do whatever you want, as I concluded in my last post. Do whatever you want and you will experience the consequences of your behavior. Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've won something.

Are you that afraid of Covid? Or is it just really important to you that I comply?

Because, abortion is freedom of choice over one’s own body. We founght a war declaring states did not have the right to take fundamental freedoms of people that included slavery and the choice over their own destiny. and their own bodies. Slave owners refused to allow slaves freedom to protect their own bodies. The right must be afraid of women or they must hate women.

If they had their way, they’d let states to be able to adopt slavery again under the guise of state’s rights, which is denying people’s their freedom and right to choose. States allowed owners to punish and murder their own slaves and others in the name of denying choices to protect their own bodies.

They must also hate the idea that everyone should equal access to healthcare. too. States have a history of denying right to choose for their citizens.

That’s why we have Medicare and Medicaid and federal invention as decided by the constitution.
Life, LIBERTY and the pursuit of happiness. We have decided long ago that women have that right OVER the unborn...the right can’t fking deal with it.

There is no right written anywhere that you have a choice what to do with your body. If there was, that would make laws against suicide illegal, and laws against using recreational narcotics. Slavery is what you are doing to another body, not yours. And we never fought any war over what you can do with your own body.

States could never bring back slavery because freedom to live without servitude is in the Constitution. But even if there were some right to do with your body as you like, it would fall back to the age old argument if s fetus is a human being or not which of course is subjective. Then we would have to go down that road again. In my state if you kill a pregnant woman, you are charged with two murders.

Abortion is not a constitutional right, it is a medical procedure no different than getting a bad tooth removed by the dentist. We don't make proclamation of rights, there are procedures to make them constitutional rights, or a majority of judges on the Supreme Court decide if there are X rights or not.

Forum List

Back